JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

countrygirl
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by countrygirl »

Hi! I've been reading here for a long time, and I finally decided to post!

Here are my issues with Jess's kids having their own channel. First of all, I felt really sick watching the kids vlog in her I Need Advice video. The way they were holding the camera really shakily really got to my motion sickness. I don't think I could ever watch a whole video! And in that bean boozled video, there was so much screaming! I'm not a mom, so maybe I'm just not used to it, but it got so much on my nerves!

And I think it's so weird for little kids to have an own Youtube channel. My mom didn't even let me have Facebook until I was 13 or 14, let alone Youtube where anyone can watch!

Last I checked the new channel has 22 thousand subscribers. Is that considered a success for Jess? I can't really assess it...
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

As a mom whose son's father lives over 5 hours away I definitely feel a lot of resentment towards his fiance because I know it's one of the big reasons he stays so far from our kid and she's never tried to make any contact with me which comes off as disrespectful to me and therefore I don't think I'll ever like her so I understand where Ashley is coming from
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Sassysea wrote:As a mom whose son's father lives over 5 hours away I definitely feel a lot of resentment towards his fiance because I know it's one of the big reasons he stays so far from our kid and she's never tried to make any contact with me which comes off as disrespectful to me and therefore I don't think I'll ever like her so I understand where Ashley is coming from
It must be an ordeal for Ashley to get the boys ready for a 6 hour trip every second weekend, and she obviously doesn't get any help from Chris actually raising the boys since he lives so far away. I bet he misses a lot of stuff like school plays, sports games, birthdays, etc. - if I was ashley i'd be resentful af too! especially if he was playing dad to someone else's kids the whole time and then posting about his new baby and how she's the greatest child that ever lived.
ja14 wrote:I think it's probably different now since Jess is Chris's wife and not just some girl.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I actually didn't even think about that - at one point jess really was just some random girl filming Ashley's kids and putting it on the internet! I really think the kids shouldn't have been in the vlogs until they were at least engaged - they were to stupidly rushed about everything it's not like jess would've had to wait very long. if my ex's girlfriend was putting my kids in 'blended family' vlogs after only knowing them for a few months i'd be furious.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

whattheactual wrote:
Victoria3 wrote:I feel like instead of making a YouTube channel for the kids, she could do something with her M-W-F where something more specific is uploaded on those days. Ex: Monday could be the kids videos, Wednesdays could be a vlog/DITL, and Fridays could be some kind of sit-down video. IMO that would be a lot easier because she's still sticking to her schedule without having to worry about two different channels. Just a thought. Image

I like this idea too! She sometimes seems like she struggles for content, so she just vlogs and adds a click-baity title! Like her sit down videos could be her addy updates or q&a's. I think it's kinda stupid to give little kids channels. Cuz really it is jess's channel, just with more of the kids and maybe some structure to what they are doing.
I give the channel 3 months before it is abandonned. She should just do "extra" videos of the kids, like a random saturday video or something. Coming up with content for the kids that is entertaining enough for people to watch will eb tricky. I literally cannot watch kids vlog, it makes me sick the way the camera is flopped around. People will watch for a bit bcause they like the kids and it is something new but the novelty will wear off. People who have kids channels that are successful (HobbyKidsTV, Chaces's Corner) treat it like a full time job.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

imapumkinseed wrote:I was thinking about her next divorce - this is such a soap opera to me - and my guess is, it's only coming soon if there's some kind of Event. They already bicker all the time, even their friends say so, and we've seen it. I think he's annoyed by her nagging and she's not that attracted to him. But. I can't see either of them just getting sick of it and wanting to move on this soon. Jess may be nuts, but she's also obsessed with her image, and she doesn't want a third divorce or fourth marriage. If one of them cheats then all bets are off. Otherwise I see them tolerating each other for 5 to 7-ish years. That seems to be when people get really antsy.
Huh? Who said they bicker all the time and when have we seen it and what friends have said so? what am I missing...
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

I think the kids' channel will be as successful as Chris trying to vlog...

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Huh? Who said they bicker all the time and when have we seen it and what friends have said so? what am I missing...
Janelle has referred to it a couple times, including her happy birthday post on IG to Chris ("you bicker like an old married couple") and I'm remembering a video when Jess was pregnant and cranky she confessed that she's been really hard on Chris, not very nice, etc. I've seen hints of it in videos, obviously Jess isn't going to film an argument, but she just corrects him, he corrects her, she nags him to do things in an annoying voice - it didn't seem like your typical "honeymoon" phase to me, but I don't think they ever had one. They jumped into everything so fast, including acting like an old married couple.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Finally went and watched the video on the Jesssssskids (except two) channel. Honestly, could she make sutff like that her maincontent? No embarrassing clips of the kids bathing, no dipers, or breastfeeding clips, no stupid commentary, no marriage-pickering, no nothing. Just kids having some fun.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I get so bored by videos of just the kids. I would unsubscribe if she made her main channel like that lol
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

I know I shouldn't say this and I should let it go but I can't help it: Did you see Kyson jump up and down and be excited about the YT kids channel? What happened to Jess' explanation that he was far from disappointed on Christmas but he doesn't express himself as much as the other kids? Later in the video, there's Kyson again jumping up and down at bowling. Is a YT account more exciting than Christmas presents to a four year old? Is bowling? I'm just annoyed that Jess shortchanged the twins on Christmas and then tried to convince the world she didn't, even though her kid was obviously disappointed.
tinybeartender
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinybeartender »

If Jesss does split up with Chris, she'll be like bloody Scott Pilgrim: 'Sure you can date me, you just have to defeat my 7 evil ex-boyfriends first' lol

If I arrived for a playdate and there were 7 children running around screaming (some undressed) and jumping on beds that don't have sheets on (yes Jesss, as much as you try to cover it up, Lilia's bed doesn't have a bedsheet on) not to mention the food/toys/general crap strewn all over the floor, you can bet I'd turn around and walk out lol.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

sofreakingnotok wrote:I know I shouldn't say this and I should let it go but I can't help it: Did you see Kyson jump up and down and be excited about the YT kids channel? What happened to Jess' explanation that he was far from disappointed on Christmas but he doesn't express himself as much as the other kids? Later in the video, there's Kyson again jumping up and down at bowling. Is a YT account more exciting than Christmas presents to a four year old? Is bowling? I'm just annoyed that Jess shortchanged the twins on Christmas and then tried to convince the world she didn't, even though her kid was obviously disappointed.
Oh I definitely noticed that to. I'm sure that Kyson has so much personality and is very expressive except he also has 6 siblings in his age range to share attention with!!!

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I get so bored by videos of just the kids. I would unsubscribe if she made her main channel like that lol
Whenever she gives the kids her camera in any of the vlogs, I skip it lol. So it'll be nice that she will have a channel just for those videos. Does anyone remember when she gave drake her own channel because people were saying that they didn't want to see prank videos on her channel? I don't recall any prank videos being made by drake. It just weird how in an old vlog, she mentioned that she made him his own channel just for that.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Image Is the filter also distorting Chris' body in this snap? Initially I thought it was someone else driving because I have never seen him as overweight, just kinda pudgy, including in videos from the past week! I'm seriously not trying to be a dick, but he looks like a different person in this snap and I don't use snapchat nearly enough to know what all the filters do...
inger420
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by inger420 »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Image Is the filter also distorting Chris' body in this snap? Initially I thought it was someone else driving because I have never seen him as overweight, just kinda pudgy, including in videos from the past week! I'm seriously not trying to be a dick, but he looks like a different person in this snap and I don't use snapchat nearly enough to know what all the filters do...
Nope that's all Chris... Snapchat only detects faces to filter. The stripes probably don't help either.

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Yikes, I'm beginning to understand the black t-shirt thing.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Image Is the filter also distorting Chris' body in this snap? Initially I thought it was someone else driving because I have never seen him as overweight, just kinda pudgy, including in videos from the past week! I'm seriously not trying to be a dick, but he looks like a different person in this snap and I don't use snapchat nearly enough to know what all the filters do...
Haha that's a super distorting, unflattering filter that Snapchat just released. Makes your face super ugly. I think jess used it on herself too. I think it's distorting his belly way bigger than usual.

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

I just tested the Snapchat filter on my cat lol... wherever you move the camera, the middle of it gets bulbous, so the filter just made him look super chubby.

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but they switched Lilia's room with Tommy and Caden's. They have the small room now.
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Maybe he's also eating more to deal with his dad's passing. Some people are emotional eaters.

It sucks that they have 2828818 kids and probably cant find time for the gym. I can't live without working out.

Return to “JesssFam”