KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Here's part #3. Someone can recap the last thread. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Awesome thread title. 20 million dollars you did slay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
veghead
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by veghead »

I don't know if this has already been addressed, and I know it's important to have a play room for the kids, however, I wonder why they dedicated that entire front room to be a play room? It doesn't look comfortable and it's kinda tacky. That room looks like it should be a formal dining room especially considering they don't seem to have one.. or a real proper place to sit and eat meals..
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

Haha! I don't keep up on them too much, but I had to comment on this thread title when I saw it. Brilliant!
saranghae
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by saranghae »

Keren seems ready to pop and so uncomfortable, I think I would be miserable and grumpy at that stage too. I feel bad for Khoa though, she does seem kinda insufferable. Maybe make him some food once in awhile before you start bombarding him with chores to do after he's been out working all day...? It's not like the world will end if some shelves don't get hung. She really has it made at 24 though, nice home, buying so many expensive things and making videos about them, husband working so she doesn't have to, sigh. We are looking to buy a place right now, and just hoping to get something livable because we won't be able to afford to replace anything very quickly. I feel like they aren't buying things with cash only, and rely heavily on credit, etc. I still can't believe Keren is only 24, she looks so rough. I am kinda tired of all the "lol azn" jokes, she acts like Khoa is a novelty or something. *shrugs*
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

I'm a little behind but.
Wait she thinks she has white coat syndrome? Does she really not think her blood pressure is high always? She eats so much sodium in sure her blood pressure is higher than normal. I doubt it's WCS

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

kgiff77 wrote:I'm a little behind but.
Wait she thinks she has white coat syndrome? Does she really not think her blood pressure is high always? She eats so much sodium in sure her blood pressure is higher than normal. I doubt it's WCS

Oh just kidding. It was Khoa. I'm surprised Kerens was fine.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I'm assuming she got nothing at her baby shower since all of these minions bought her everything on her registry...
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

veghead wrote:I don't know if this has already been addressed, and I know it's important to have a play room for the kids, however, I wonder why they dedicated that entire front room to be a play room? It doesn't look comfortable and it's kinda tacky. That room looks like it should be a formal dining room especially considering they don't seem to have one.. or a real proper place to sit and eat meals..
They do have a dining room. It's to the right when you come in the front door. To the left is the play room, which is meant to be the formal living room. But who needs a formal living room?

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

kgiff77 wrote:
kgiff77 wrote:I'm a little behind but.

Oh just kidding. It was Khoa. I'm surprised Kerens was fine.

I was surprised too! But her heart rate was a little high.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

staceyeileen wrote:
veghead wrote:I don't know if this has already been addressed, and I know it's important to have a play room for the kids, however, I wonder why they dedicated that entire front room to be a play room? It doesn't look comfortable and it's kinda tacky. That room looks like it should be a formal dining room especially considering they don't seem to have one.. or a real proper place to sit and eat meals..
They do have a dining room. It's to the right when you come in the front door. To the left is the play room, which is meant to be the formal living room. But who needs a formal living room?

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
honestly she should block off the playroom with doors that way it's more private and put in carpeting or a rug and get shelves and stuff if she really wants it in that room. I think she should make that room the office and the office the playroom. It would look a lot neater being right as you walk in. And she should still block it off with doors for privacy
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

anyone else find it weird that khoa was the only one thanking people at the end of the babyshower when people were leaving? keren was secluded in landon's room... smh. I just find that SO rude.
Ardnaid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ardnaid »

I'm still irritated they had a shower. I mean, if they were having a girl, or it had been more than a year since her last... But there was no reason, other than getting more free shit so they can use their income for chickfila and expensive and unnecessary bullshit for their house.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Ardnaid wrote:I'm still irritated they had a shower. I mean, if they were having a girl, or it had been more than a year since her last... But there was no reason, other than getting more free shit so they can use their income for chickfila and expensive and unnecessary bullshit for their house.
I agree I had two boys and didn't do another shower, although I know someone who is having another girl and she was surprised when no one showed up to the baby shower I think it's tacky and kinda rude! I get wanting to celebrate the baby but when u register for gifts again it's like your just asking for free stuff!

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

webbygurl626 wrote:
Ardnaid wrote:I'm still irritated they had a shower. I mean, if they were having a girl, or it had been more than a year since her last... But there was no reason, other than getting more free shit so they can use their income for chickfila and expensive and unnecessary bullshit for their house.
I agree I had two boys and didn't do another shower, although I know someone who is having another girl and she was surprised when no one showed up to the baby shower I think it's tacky and kinda rude! I get wanting to celebrate the baby but when u register for gifts again it's like your just asking for free stuff!

Everyone I know that has had a baby shower after having another baby of the same gender has done just a party and if anyone wanted to bring a gift they had them bring a book

Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mlburk21 »

And this Joyce that keeps sending expensive gifts! Khoa and Keren keep saying "we're trying to get in touch with you, we can't find you" They literally said they have her address! But anywho, every gift she's sent them, they are using for Jackson! Wtf? Soooo people are sending stuff for the baby and they use it on Jackson? They are so tacky!
Ardnaid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ardnaid »

I wonder if "Joyce" exists. It wouldn't surprise me to hear that K&K made her up. Not sure what thr end game would be to that. Maybe excusing the purchases? "Oh, we didn't get this extravagant stuff, it's from a fan so it's okay!" Or so people can see how happy they are so they send more stuff? Or send more expensive stuff to top "Joyce"?
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

It makes no sense that they had another baby shower they are having a boy not a girl !! It makes 0 sense . Andddddd they already have so much shit for Landon from their subscribers and the stuff they bought as well & it's all good quality items they need so why throw a baby shower to get more junk when they are ALL SET .

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

Keren is so spoiled

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

amandahhh43 wrote:Keren is so spoiled

She really is, I love it when khoa was talking about the pizza and she asked if he ordered a pepperoni one and he was confused because she said cheese was ok and said nothing about pepperoni she was so bratty about like he was suppose to read her mind!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”