BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeccaBabyMaker Part 4

Unread post by SunnyLove »

How could she afford the g7x with a Walgreens salary.
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

SunnyLove wrote:How could she afford the g7x with a Walgreens salary.
Honestly how do they afford ANYTHING with a Walgreens salary and 3 kids

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Has anything come from that pregnancy test someone mentioned?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why the hell is she always on the couch?? Do the kids ever leave the living room??! Her vlogs are so boring because they are always doing nothing but sitting in the living room.
Silentbob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Silentbob »

So they can be approved for a huge loan from a bank, which means a bank finds they have the financial means to pay it back,yet they can't afford to buy presents for their kids for Christmas so her mom has to?Who ties this girls shoe laces?
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She's the only one on my feed that will post pictures of things she wish she could have. Or post pictures of things she's buying. Is it a way to show off? She's posts pictures of these houses that seem pretty nice, yet I doubt her YouTube is barely bringing in a couple 100 a month. And a walgreen employee isn't going to be making bank.
Silentbob
Talker
Talker

She's made it clear in the past they only have a two bedroom because it's what they can afford and even her parents had to do the kids Santa. I very highly doubt a bank approved them for a loan, let alone one a lot larger than they wanted as she claimed. I think Bryce probably makes just enough for them to get by and that's going to include a lot of help from her parents as well.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

So they put an offer on a house and it was accepted.
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

lynnd wrote:So they put an offer on a house and it was accepted.
How is that even possible when they both work entry level jobs? Image they can't afford a few xmas gifts but can afford a mortgage........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

My guess is that her parents are buying the house for them and they are just renting from her parents. They might be able to pay the mortgage each month but they for sure do not have the down payment.

Silentbob
Talker
Talker

red3head wrote:My guess is that her parents are buying the house for them and they are just renting from her parents. They might be able to pay the mortgage each month but they for sure do not have the down payment.

I'm thinking this could be a case or she is lying about buying and they are actually only renting or rent to own.
Gray
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gray »

Renting sounds more realistic.

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

Well, the offer is the first process.
Here is a link of the other million things that go on afterwards including applying for a mortgage.

http://www.armstrongfield.com/buyers_fi ... ocess.html

Basically she just finished the first step which was her offer being accepted. Now, with that said I read that if they can't get a mortgage for the offer they placed and want to back out of it then there is a chance they will get sued by the seller and end up having to go bankrupt. Basically she doesn't have a house until it is closed (when MOST people would post they are getting a house) she is in the first stage which is the easiest - getting accepted. If they can't get the loan though it is going to take a hit at their credit + make it possible for them to get sued. They have to not only get the loan but in most cases have 5% down of the purchase price and pay closing cost.

Let's say she does get it 100% they have to make the payments of the house on time each month or else you can easily lose it and still have to make payments on it which could again leave them bankrupt. We know they wouldn't be able to pay for it because they are the same people that did a GoFund page for Bryce's teeth. There is no way they can afford 5% down, the closing cost, and the monthly payments (insurance and all would be added into the pricing monthly) so more than likely they just ruined theur credit along with have a chance of getting sued because the other offers got turned down for theirs.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why get a new place when they can just get a new couch? Since that's what they do all day, sit on the couch all day while the kids roll on the floor.
Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

Did they get a puppy??!!
megprice659
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by megprice659 »

mamamayhem14 wrote:Well, the offer is the first process.
Here is a link of the other million things that go on afterwards including applying for a mortgage.

http://www.armstrongfield.com/buyers_fi ... ocess.html

Basically she just finished the first step which was her offer being accepted. Now, with that said I read that if they can't get a mortgage for the offer they placed and want to back out of it then there is a chance they will get sued by the seller and end up having to go bankrupt. Basically she doesn't have a house until it is closed (when MOST people would post they are getting a house) she is in the first stage which is the easiest - getting accepted. If they can't get the loan though it is going to take a hit at their credit + make it possible for them to get sued. They have to not only get the loan but in most cases have 5% down of the purchase price and pay closing cost.

Let's say she does get it 100% they have to make the payments of the house on time each month or else you can easily lose it and still have to make payments on it which could again leave them bankrupt. We know they wouldn't be able to pay for it because they are the same people that did a GoFund page for Bryce's teeth. There is no way they can afford 5% down, the closing cost, and the monthly payments (insurance and all would be added into the pricing monthly) so more than likely they just ruined theur credit along with have a chance of getting sued because the other offers got turned down for theirs.

There are programs for lower income people to buy homes all over. If you have good enough credit and some kind of income they will help you through all the processes and even give you a grant for a down payment.

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

The pictures she's posting the house looks really nice.
I'm actually really rooting for her to get it.
Maybe shell stop moving her kids around ever 3 months.
Also really hoping they can afford it.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

She just posted on Instagram that they're home owners!
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

Anyone following her on Instagram?

They bought a house and they're furnishing it. It's looking good.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Not going to lie, I'm totally jealous. Her house looks amazing I'm just wondering where they get all the money to furnish it.

Return to “Beccababydoll2011”