Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

liisboo82
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by liisboo82 »

Now I see her YouTube. I think I just had a derp moment.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Her YT is still there for now, but it'll probably be wiped soon.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:She's obsessed with having babies and pregnancy, always has been. I'm actually probably Tayler's longest follower because I know her from waaaayyyyyy back in the Formspring days when she was either pregnant with Alesana or just delivered her. She was pretty "popular" on there, when the website had a lot of users, and her followers encouraged her to make videos. Her name on there was also, DearTaylerTragedy. She used to always post pictures of her pregnant belly like it was a trophy.
Hahah formspring!! Yup that's where I came from! Lol
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

I don't know this girl personally so I don't understand why I'm so fucking pissed right now, it shouldn't bother me right? But just the fact that she ABORTED a few weeks ago because she was unhappy with who the father was (even though she opened her legs for this man) and is now pregnant again, is so disgusting. Tayler, you are the most pathetic human ever.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
liisboo82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by liisboo82 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Her YT is still there for now, but it'll probably be wiped soon.
Three quarters of this girl's life is spent monitoring her social media and censoring it, or taking it down only to put back up again.
amberamber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amberamber »

I usually just lurk on Tayler's thread but I'm so disgusted with her. She aborts a healthy baby and then gets pregnant so soon after, I admit I'm jealous that she can get pregnant so easily but that is the only thing I will ever be jealous of with her, I don't even know what to say. My husband and I tried for 11 months to get pregnant, then we lost our baby when I would have been 12 weeks a few days before Christmas and I still cry almost daily. It makes me so mad that someone like her in her situation can get pregnant and bring kids into an unstable home when my husband and I are stable and can afford a child. She's seriously the worst person I've ever seen, she was probably trying to get pregnant as soon as she could have sex after the abortion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

It's no wonder her kids have time to cut their own hair or get in to nail Polish or make the huge messes they do. She constantly sits on her phone monitoring her social media all day every day to make sure no one says anything bad.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

veronicanumi wrote:I don't know this girl personally so I don't understand why I'm so fucking pissed right now, it shouldn't bother me right? But just the fact that she ABORTED a few weeks ago because she was unhappy with who the father was (even though she opened her legs for this man) and is now pregnant again, is so disgusting. Tayler, you are the most pathetic human ever.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

We have a right to be angry. Tayler puts ALL this shit on social media, therefore, it becomes social media's business. She's 23 years old and has been pregnant 7 times yet still hasn't done a god damn thing to try and better herself and the lives of her unfortunate children. 7th grade education, no work ethic, lives off the government and purposely plans pregnancies with a man whom she says has broken her tailbone twice, hit her so hard she had a concussion, tried to kill her, beyond many other things.

Tayler has threatened to kill herself many times, actually lied about it and made someone else lie about a suicide attempt she made, tried to kill herself whilst pregnant with Jakoby, did drugs, and slept around while also pregnant with him. She is a TRAINWRECK. We have a right to be angry.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I doubt she even waited until she was supposed to have sex after the abortion. She probably came home and screwed chuckie right away
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Maybe this time she won't lose the weight
Last edited by Piperx on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Probably 200 of the people subscribed to her are only subscribed to her so they can laugh at her joke of a life when they're feeling down and need a laugh.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OH, and Tayler? It's not "just your life", it stopped being just about you when you popped out your first welfare kid. You fucked your life up and now you're gonna fuck up 4 more.

Also, since I help support your lifestyle with my taxes, it is indeed my business.

Jedoc1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

No words.
No fucking words.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Good thing she will only be able to claim 3/4 kids next year on the taxes. Bitch don't need 12k earned income credit tax return. Bad enough she will get 9k.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Okay so I was on one of those confession pages and there's a few things I'm positive Tayler sent in. First one was about getting hate about family pictures and her decision to start TTC. Then the next... was about being back together with Kevin...
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jeybee27 wrote:Okay so I was on one of those confession pages and there's a few things I'm positive Tayler sent in. First one was about getting hate about family pictures and her decision to start TTC. Then the next... was about being back together with Kevin...

say what

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I really wish I could post pictures, can someone teach me how ??
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

OT from the announcement but how tf does this chick get back so much from income tax? Even when I worked I never got more then $5-600 back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
karlamendozan20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by karlamendozan20 »

It took me and my husband five years to conceive our first tayler was due a few weeks after me in April I am so angry at the fact that she had an abortion and got pregnant again and I'm still only 26 weeks
Thatonegirl555
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatonegirl555 »

Jeybee27 wrote:I really wish I could post pictures, can someone teach me how ??
Click post a reply and attach file

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”