Samika? Part 1

bam
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Samika? Part 1

Unread post by bam »

PJ won halloween with her Elsa costume :D I loved Latin Ana as well. My fave part though was sleepy Noah :lol: Their halloween vlog is my favorite so far.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Noah was so cute practically falling asleep at the table.
"Are you sleepy?"
Shakes head no, then leans back and closes eyes...

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Go Cubs GO!!! The city was in uproar last night. I can't imagine Sam not wanting to be apart of that excitement. I'll be rooting for them to move to Naperville until the move into their next home in Utah lol.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I kinda wonder though, what teams if any, Jenn liked growing up. She seems to have jumped on Sam's family's teams bandwagons. So I wonder if she is doing the "good wife" thing of adopting the husband's teams. For instance, no matter where I lived or who I was married to, I wouldn't dump my teams. Maybe she wasn't a big sports fan before-- just curious.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
beanio
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beanio »

lmmomSD wrote:I kinda wonder though, what teams if any, Jenn liked growing up. She seems to have jumped on Sam's family's teams bandwagons. So I wonder if she is doing the "good wife" thing of adopting the husband's teams. For instance, no matter where I lived or who I was married to, I wouldn't dump my teams. Maybe she wasn't a big sports fan before-- just curious.

I feel likes she's said before that she didnt support any teams/like sports before sam but i could be wrong
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I thought their reaction to the Cubs winning was so awesome.
Sweet456
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sweet456 »

She played, lacrosse didn't she say? I'm assuming she probably didn't watch too much baseball or hockey and after hanging with Sam and his family it grew on her. Going to a live pro game is so much better than on tv so I think she grew as a fan going with them. I did the same with the sports my husband watches that I don't. We have our separate football teams, but I'll cheer for his hockey and baseball teams.

I thought the flash backs to al the baseball games were so cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, absolutely going to a baseball game is much better than watching on TV. Most games on TV are like watching paint dry! I was just curious if she had been fans of say, the Padres or Chargers growing up. I can see how Sam's enthusiasm would be contagious.

AutumnLeaves3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AutumnLeaves3 »

Much respect to Sam for keeping the family home from church to not risk spreading Noah's stomach sickness all around. If only that thoughtfulness and self-awareness had been the mindset from the start, half of Vloggerfair might not have been infected... :roll:
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

It's a good that they did stay home. Jenn is sick now. I'm sure she would have infected more people if they had gone to church. They're thoughtful people.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I absolutely adore Sam's mom. I love it when they see family, the vlogs are more spontaneous and happy. Sam is such a dork, his little jokes and edits crack me up! I've noticed they haven't gained many subscribers in the past year. I hope their channel continues to grow because they truly are the most genuine youtubers in subscribed to.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Their videos over the past couple of days have looked amazing. I'm impressed.
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

now that the hoelleins have gone down the E+J path, samika is all i have to watch lol.

i don't even mind that they do a ton of ads, they are very well made and if anyone deserves the $$ it's them.

the quality of their snow footage from today's vlog was A+++ :tu:
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Their ads are always so nice. The one they did for Hallmark almost made me cry.

larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

bam wrote:now that the hoelleins have gone down the E+J path, samika is all i have to watch lol.

i don't even mind that they do a ton of ads, they are very well made and if anyone deserves the $$ it's them.

the quality of their snow footage from today's vlog was A+++ :tu:
They are the one vlog I keep up with

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

It was so nice of Jen to clear her friend's baby's headstone of snow, and her joy when she said she found him was just <3 She even made a pathway for othets who would visit and cleared the snow off a few other headstones. She has the kindest and most genuine heart of them all. They didn't even whore that moment out for views, no attention grabbing title or thumbnail, it was just a tender and heartwarming intro to their vlog.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

bam wrote:It was so nice of Jen to clear her friend's baby's headstone of snow, and her joy when she said she found him was just <3 She even made a pathway for othets who would visit and cleared the snow off a few other headstones. She has the kindest and most genuine heart of them all. They didn't even whore that moment out for views, no attention grabbing title or thumbnail, it was just a tender and heartwarming intro to their vlog.
Jennika truly is the sweetest person and I can hardly ever find fault in her. Every kind thing she does in genuine and not just to look good for vlogs.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

That moment in the vlog was one of the sweetest things ever. I love her. Everyone needs a friend like her. Everyone should be a friend like her.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lovethesnark wrote:That moment in the vlog was one of the sweetest things ever. I love her. Everyone needs a friend like her. Everyone should be a friend like her.
I really wish they were getting more views and subs. I hope their channel continues to grow. They're just such a nice little family. Sam has really grown up, and I actually fangirled when he liked my tweets after PJ was born. And I don't usually tweet vloggers. He was apologizing for not getting the birth vlog up, and I just responded that he should take care of his family, and we would happily watch it when it got uploaded.
I am actually glad they're out of Shay's sphere of influence.

larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

lmmomSD wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote:That moment in the vlog was one of the sweetest things ever. I love her. Everyone needs a friend like her. Everyone should be a friend like her.
I really wish they were getting more views and subs. I hope their channel continues to grow. They're just such a nice little family. Sam has really grown up, and I actually fangirled when he liked my tweets after PJ was born. And I don't usually tweet vloggers. He was apologizing for not getting the birth vlog up, and I just responded that he should take care of his family, and we would happily watch it when it got uploaded.
I am actually glad they're out of Shay's sphere of influence.

He recently replied to me and retweeted something I sent him and I fangirled a bit too, he's definately one of the more approachable youtubers

No lie I cried when jennika was talking about the headstone and grave

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”