DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I don't hate people but B&M I do after today's vlog! That gave me major anxiety as Finn is screaming his heart out. COMFORT HIM! Reach your hand back there and let him know it's okay. Sing to him, talk to him if you can't pull over...SOMETHING!!!

My 1 year old doesn't like being in the car for long rides so we have to pull over often so I can comfort her! Even just putting my hand back there or talking to her helps. But no Missy was too busy worried about other things than her children....once again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Those donuts are catching up to her. If I didn't know better I would think she was pregnant. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... 9b8dda.png[/img]

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Man these people are DENSE. How can you forget to get gas? That has not ever once in my entire lifetime happened to me.

They are so oblivious, it's shocking.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:I don't hate people but B&M I do after today's vlog! That gave me major anxiety as Finn is screaming his heart out. COMFORT HIM! Reach your hand back there and let him know it's okay. Sing to him, talk to him if you can't pull over...SOMETHING!!!

My 1 year old doesn't like being in the car for long rides so we have to pull over often so I can comfort her! Even just putting my hand back there or talking to her helps. But no Missy was too busy worried about other things than her children....once again.

Exactly! All she and Bryan did was complain about Finn crying when they _knew_ that he had issues in the car. They even dedicated that vlog about the doctor visit app to Finn's car ride troubles! So much for following the doctor's advice! I bet they wish they could have left Finn home with Karma.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

sammibro wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:I don't hate people but B&M I do after today's vlog! That gave me major anxiety as Finn is screaming his heart out. COMFORT HIM! Reach your hand back there and let him know it's okay. Sing to him, talk to him if you can't pull over...SOMETHING!!!

Exactly! All she and Bryan did was complain about Finn crying when they _knew_ that he had issues in the car. They even dedicated that vlog about the doctor visit app to Finn's car ride troubles! So much for following the doctor's advice! I bet they wish they could have left Finn home with Karma.

What was the Dr's advice?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

honeybear wrote:Man these people are DENSE. How can you forget to get gas? That has not ever once in my entire lifetime happened to me.

They are so oblivious, it's shocking.
It scares me because I know when running out of gas your car shuts off and your steering wheel locks. Can you imagine that happening with those scary drop offs?

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Also - if you ever want advice on how to keep your child humble, watch B&M! 3 hatchimals and a vacation once a month is sure to help.
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

I don't let my 3 year old watch them anymore because I don't want her seeing such a luxurious wasteful life and think that's a typical way to live.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

honeybear wrote:Also - if you ever want advice on how to keep your child humble, watch B&M! 3 hatchimals and a vacation once a month is sure to help.
Three Hatchimals, and Liv and Pey have none? #keepingOlliehumble
And seriously, who doesn't get gas before leaving town on a long drive? And even my 15 year old car tells me how many miles until I run out, and has a warning light when I have an eighth of a tank. I almost think they did it on purpose for vlog footage.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
sammibro wrote:

What was the Dr's advice?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
If I remember correctly, the doctor just said to keep an eye on him, and try to get him to calm down by comforting him or stopping. I can't remember exactly, but it was very simple advice... but of course, that's too much for the Lumps to do.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why couldn't they take Karma too? Luna gets to go, the cabin doesn't even want a dog, but they take Luna the puppy, who is more likely to destroy things, and not their full grown dog?
And I know I am nitpicking, but I hate the way Bryan says "the cabin" like it's _their_ cabin. And mouh-ains, bu-in. Say your T's!
"Ollie's Hatchimal just hatched"
No, it's Pey-in's. At least it _was_, until Prince Ollie stamped his foot.
And nice of Bryan to throw Luna into the snow. He literally (yes, literally) tossed her. And why be so surprised that after a long car drive, the dog is eating snow?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My app is freaking out. I think I just posted on a page I have never been to!
Anyway, it's too late to edit, but why were they letting Ollie jump around with scissors? Even if they are fake, he could still hurt himself!

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

The gas thing is just so irresponsible. It's so bad for your car. You can tell that they don't work hard for their money because they don't take care of their car. It's so irresponsible with kids in the car, too. And they do it often if they know how long they have left on empty. I believe Papa has had to bring them gas before. Usually, that's a lesson that you learn once.
raynezrh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by raynezrh »

How many vacations to do these freaking people need. My god.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Still a TON of comments about Luna vs Karma and the hatchimals! Someone isn't policing the comments today!

Also.. some child commented "I can't imagine what next years vlogs are gonna be like with Oliver in school..." this right here ladies and gents, is why Ollie will not be in preschool next year...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

raynezrh wrote:How many vacations to do these freaking people need. My god.

It's a brand new year, so technically all those other vacations don't count bc they were last year. They haven't been on ANY this year. Don't know know they deserve it after all that hard work they put in over the holidays! *sarcasm font*
raynezrh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by raynezrh »

Playsinrain wrote:
raynezrh wrote:How many vacations to do these freaking people need. My god.

It's a brand new year, so technically all those other vacations don't count bc they were last year. They haven't been on ANY this year. Don't know know they deserve it after all that hard work they put in over the holidays! *sarcasm font*
Right? Cause' locking your kids in their playroom so you can get "stuff" done and watch Harry Potter is soooo hard and stressful. #Parentgoals guys

Germany2263
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Germany2263 »

Playsinrain wrote:Watching C&K's snow day vlog made me think of the differences in C&K and B&M.. i mean there are so many lol but one thing stood out in my mind and i touched on it briefly in C&K's forum.. Cullen made this fort out of blankets in the living room, they turned off all the lights and he and Katie played with MG in the fort with flashlights ect for what looked like quite some time. Something like that is what children make memories off of. She will remember that forever.. B&M on the other hand think that spending money = lasting childhood memories.. Sure Ollie will remember trips to Hawaii, London ect.. He will remember going to Disney every other week (but not like how most kids will, he wont care about it like my kids who have been 3 times their whole life) he will remember getting whatever toy he wanted every trip to target they took... but when was the last time that we saw B&M spend QUALITY time with these boys, not spending money, not showing off cool new things, just breaking out old blankets and spending time in a blanket fort with those kids. Now that i brought it up im sure it will happen soon, but of course it will be with some $1000 "build your own blanket fort" kit from amazon.. I guess it just makes me sad that B&M don;t understand how simple it is to make your kids happy and make lasting memories with them, its not all about how much you spend and if you have the latest and greatest toys, its about being with each other and really enjoying the moments. (i'm not saying blanket forts are the only way, there are tons of things they could do, just using that as an example bc its what made me think about all this)
(sorry i got a little deep and mushy there lol)
I could no have said it better!! C&K vlog, and show off their kids, BUT they really practice techniques to teach manners and social interactions. I'm sure Katie having her doctorate in child psychology (I think that's her specialty)helps greatly. The Dumps could do the same if they just did a little research. Everyone has the world at their fingertips these days. There is no excuse for being such shit parents. I truly feel sorry for the kids. Let's see, no social skills, believes everything in the world belongs to them, have no sense of boundaries, slightly behind in verbal skills, AND have not been taught basic manners. If the Dumps don't pick up a better parenting style these boys are going to be completely out of control in 3 or 4 years. Giving your child everything isn't horrible as long as there are boundaries or things are used to reward positive behaviors, are given on special occasions or given just because the child is wonderful. Sorry for the rant. They bug me and how are they assisting their children for the future? They may think it's great now, but what they're doing is raising a brat, and possibly a bully who is used to getting his way. God I feel sorry for those kids.
sasicil76
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sasicil76 »

i love how missy said in the previous vlog about how she never thinks shes going to be "done" with their home because she loves decorating and fixing it up. but they should stop throwing their money away. what they should do is have some hardwood floors installed, rip up the carpet my god. its not necessary unless in a bedroom i can understand but the way that living room is at such high traffic you can already tell how fucking brown its getting. they should have a mud room with designated spot for shoes because everyone just runs around with shoes i dont even get that??? i know thats been addressed before but i thought i would add my thoughts. my favorite thing is to go back on early vlogs from 2013 and see how an actual humble couple of B&M WERE. when she got her beautiful wedding ring from bryan for christmas and actually cried bc of how they dreamed about affording something like that. now they toss thousands while her mom and dad soak it up. i think finn is going to be so much more humble when he grows up because he is so independent and of the unfortunate way B&M treat him. i hate how bryan doesnt look at ollie or anyone when he talks to them and then has the camera out, how is that kid going to know the difference of talking to a person or starring into a camera! also idk if im the only one that noticed but when missy vlogs and bryan knows its being pointed on him he gets like a pouty lip and tries to look "sexy" LOL its so funny to laugh at if you notice it in todays vlog!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Germany2263 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Watching C&K's snow day vlog made me think of the differences in C&K and B&M.. i mean there are so many lol but one thing stood out in my mind and i touched on it briefly in C&K's forum.. Cullen made this fort out of blankets in the living room, they turned off all the lights and he and Katie played with MG in the fort with flashlights ect for what looked like quite some time. Something like that is what children make memories off of. She will remember that forever.. B&M on the other hand think that spending money = lasting childhood memories.. Sure Ollie will remember trips to Hawaii, London ect.. He will remember going to Disney every other week (but not like how most kids will, he wont care about it like my kids who have been 3 times their whole life) he will remember getting whatever toy he wanted every trip to target they took... but when was the last time that we saw B&M spend QUALITY time with these boys, not spending money, not showing off cool new things, just breaking out old blankets and spending time in a blanket fort with those kids. Now that i brought it up im sure it will happen soon, but of course it will be with some $1000 "build your own blanket fort" kit from amazon.. I guess it just makes me sad that B&M don;t understand how simple it is to make your kids happy and make lasting memories with them, its not all about how much you spend and if you have the latest and greatest toys, its about being with each other and really enjoying the moments. (i'm not saying blanket forts are the only way, there are tons of things they could do, just using that as an example bc its what made me think about all this)
(sorry i got a little deep and mushy there lol)
I could no have said it better!! C&K vlog, and show off their kids, BUT they really practice techniques to teach manners and social interactions. I'm sure Katie having her doctorate in child psychology (I think that's her specialty)helps greatly. The Dumps could do the same if they just did a little research. Everyone has the world at their fingertips these days. There is no excuse for being such shit parents. I truly feel sorry for the kids. Let's see, no social skills, believes everything in the world belongs to them, have no sense of boundaries, slightly behind in verbal skills, AND have not been taught basic manners. If the Dumps don't pick up a better parenting style these boys are going to be completely out of control in 3 or 4 years. Giving your child everything isn't horrible as long as there are boundaries or things are used to reward positive behaviors, are given on special occasions or given just because the child is wonderful. Sorry for the rant. They bug me and how are they assisting their children for the future? They may think it's great now, but what they're doing is raising a brat, and possibly a bully who is used to getting his way. God I feel sorry for those kids.
I totally agree with everything you just said!! and to touch on the whole raising a bully thing? Before they left for London Bryan told Ollie it was ok to tell someone that they talk funny, and encouraged it. All this from the guy who was "unmercifully bullied" in school. You would think he would know better, but maybe he thinks the way to right the world of his childhood trauma is to raise a bully to get back at everyone, i cant see any other reason why you would teach your child bullying behavior.

Return to “Daily Bumps”