KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Unknowngirly wrote:How do they expect him to understand the word no when he can't even say it himself
Savage

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

The girl who sent them the car seat says Joyce is her mom. That girl and her mom are not struggling with money apparently.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UrbanChanel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UrbanChanel »

I'm appalled that they spank their one year old son. Especially because Keren seems to have anger issues and a short temper.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

There is NEVER a reason to spank a baby. Remove them, block them from touching, and distract them! Oh no thats too difficult for this pair, they prefer to hit him!!

And who the hell are this Joyce and Christianne pair?? Why is her mom sending youtubers gifts?? My daughter loves nicki minaj but I'd never send her a gift!!
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Are you sure they weren't just joking about spanking him? I've done that before but have never spanked my kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lunaroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lunaroe »

Unknowngirly wrote:
lunaroe wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:It's kinda funny khoas sisters didn't wanna go to the baby shower. They were like uhhh I have homework, I have to do laundry, I need to do my eyebrows and it's going to take too long lmao
That wasn't Khoa's sister. His sister Moolan was going thats why he went over there to pick her up. But the other girl he was asking to go is his moms boyfriends daughter.

My bad. I saw people calling her his step sister. Did his mom remarry or no?
I think they just call each other step sisters. But I don't think his mom remarried

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Are you sure they weren't just joking about spanking him? I've done that before but have never spanked my kids.

I feel like they would explain if they were just joking. Like "hey guys we don't actually spank him for those wondering". Watch Keren address it now after some comments on the vlog were saying "isn't Jackson too young to be spanked?"
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Pineapples wrote:Todays vlog 'he knows if he touches the fireplace he's going to get spanked' WTF!!! Who the fuck spanks a baby??? A one year old infant? No thats appalling.
I was hoping they were joking the last time they said it, but this just proves they weren't. Poor Jackson.
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

Shame on you khoa and keren for thinking it's ok to spank a child that doesn't even know what no means are you guys out of your mind ? I am seriously sick that is sickening you guys clearly don't have patience so why horse around and make another one if you have to lay a hand on your own child instead of moving them away from the fire place hm maybe you should get a gate to block the fire place off or is that to hard for you guys too ?

dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

I'm so put up with their shit and it pisses me off how she doesn't appreciate that her own subscribers bought her a bunch of stuff and she made up excuse after excuse why she can't send it back to them STOP BEING A SPOILED BRAT give them their money back you are a grown women you purposely got pregnant now buy your kid the stuff they need instead of having strangers buying it for you all us mothers buy our kids stuff with our own money why can't you ???

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Even though I am not a fan anymore, I doubt that they spank him.

I'd rather say that was a hint or tease at the hat0rs aka us mean peeps who would go nuts about it. And apparently it works.

Keren might be bitchy af but I don't think she would do it nor that Khoa would let her do it.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Um...khoa basically admitted they spank jackson when he touches the fireplace after they said no...i dont know that much about raising kids bc i dont have kids, but isnt jackson a little too young to spank? I know some people are totally against corporal punishment and others are for it but i just think 1 year olds dont even understand corporal punishment so isnt that a little soon/cruel? i feel like that will just instill fear and behavioral problems later on in jackson's life or lead to mental disorders like anxiety
I'm not sure if it leads to anxiety and stuff, but I'm completely against spanking a child who can't talk. I don't like spanking in general because I don't think it's really effective and he's way too young for that imo.

jxmie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jxmie »

Unknowngirly wrote:The girl who sent them the car seat says Joyce is her mom. That girl and her mom are not struggling with money apparently.

Keren said that Joyce's name is Joyce Bacardi... as in Bacardi rum. Not to give away personal information, but if you read an obituary that comes up during the google search, it identifies Christiane as one of Joyce's granddaughters. The girl in that video cannot be any older than 12. Crazy!!!!

Keren and Khoa are really lucky to have received all those gifts... they have multiples of so many things now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

I just watched her baby shower haul on her other channel. I find it extremely annoying, rude, greedy and obnoxious. I don't care if your " mom wanted you to have a shower" you just had a baby a year ago .Why do you need all of this brand new stuff for ? Especially the same sex child. I would understand a few special outfits, blankets or something specifically for that baby. But, not all of the other things.
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

laesterschwester wrote:Even though I am not a fan anymore, I doubt that they spank him.

I'd rather say that was a hint or tease at the hat0rs aka us mean peeps who would go nuts about it. And apparently it works.

Keren might be bitchy af but I don't think she would do it nor that Khoa would let her do it.
Would they be that stupid to joke about something so serious? Their fans are watching and hearing the same things we are, they're telling us that they hit their kid. They've said it twice now and haven't followed it up with a "Oh don't get so worked up, we were kidding!" Why would they want to project that image of themselves just for the sake of winding up the people that don't worship them daily?
saranghae
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by saranghae »

Amanda-L wrote:Would they be that stupid to joke about something so serious? Their fans are watching and hearing the same things we are, they're telling us that they hit their kid. They've said it twice now and haven't followed it up with a "Oh don't get so worked up, we were kidding!" Why would they want to project that image of themselves just for the sake of winding up the people that don't worship them daily?
Could be... Just because they have children doesn't mean they are automatically mature. Just saying... I know some people wouldn't be that daft no matter their age, but they've never seemed like the brightest bulbs in the box to me.

Here's Khoa's response to it:

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

jxmie wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:The girl who sent them the car seat says Joyce is her mom. That girl and her mom are not struggling with money apparently.

Keren said that Joyce's name is Joyce Bacardi... as in Bacardi rum. Not to give away personal information, but if you read an obituary that comes up during the google search, it identifies Christiane as one of Joyce's granddaughters. The girl in that video cannot be any older than 12. Crazy!!!!

Keren and Khoa are really lucky to have received all those gifts... they have multiples of so many things now!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's weird...
Last edited by Unknowngirly on Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I feel like they're just back peddling now. Remember a few vlogs ago when Keren said Jackson was made at her because she spanked him.
They definitely spank him and that is absolutely terrible. There's different ways to discipline a kid that's only 1 yr old.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

So there we are, right from the horses mouth. Keren spanked him the other day and Khoa is doing it too, and thinking it's cute. Nope. Not at all. What's worse is they're spanking him and saying it's playful. Good luck with that one when he's finally around kids his age and he's hitting them because he's been taught that kind of behaviour is cute and playful!
Amyh01
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Amyh01 »

Alright so let me get this straight- you'll eat yt parents alive for not disciplining their child but at the same time you'll criticize other parents that do discipline?? Damned if you do, damned if you don't I guess.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”