2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by Snow White »

Yue195 wrote:Funny cause all I've seen is people call it a rats nest or a mess when it's fine. Thick super curly hair is always gonna look tangled. Product of not, combed or not. I put in a smooth cream in my hair and comb/brush out when wet then a smooth serum when dry and I still frizz and get some tangles. Especially in hot climates. I'm not arguing that SHE shouldn't do it, I'm arguing that it's not gonna make a drastic difference or suddenly give her the same effect brushed out curls from a curling iron. Hormone shots made hers way more curlier and thicker but her curls are definitely natural.
Did you watch the video? Vanessa herself says the curls are from the hormone injections. I know you like to argue, but my god.

Davids hair may have a slight wave (I wouldn't know I don't stalk him or his family) but Lily's hair, her curls are a product of medication.

Because they are a product of medication, the texture of lilys curls is very agreeable. She doesn't appear to have a course texture like that of yourself.

You are not Lily, nor related. Her hair is, Sit down now, different from yours!!

Curly hair will always have a slightly disheveled look, it's curly.

Like I said I think Vanessa has come along way. The half ponies, the bows. Much more effort than this time last year.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I have and I have also watched these video before Lily started getting shots- she's got soft curly hair going on. Shocker.

6:20 can clearly see her hair is curling at the back and a little at sides.

End of the video Vanessa states she's starting hormone treatments the next month
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Is Lily's hair texture the new "does jess dye lilia's hair" topic? haha
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I missed you Yoga <3
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

imapumkinseed wrote:
creamsoda99 wrote:I'm not a parent so forgive me if I'm wrong, but do you really need to get a young baby "dressed"? Unless they spit up or have an explosion, I don't see why you wouldn't just leave them in their baby grow, especially if they are sleeping.

I was also confused when she complained about only having a few hours sleep then she's poking Charlie to wake up! Why not take that as an opportunity to make sure lily is safe in her room then have a quick nap?!
You're not wrong. Newborns leave the house in sleepers / babygrows all the time for quick errands. Her whole morning routine was really weird. Part of me thinks she was just showing off for the camera (poor me up so early, supermom dressing two kids and making breakfast etc) but the other part of me thinks she's really that ridiculous and makes things hard on herself on purpose because she has no common sense. It says a lot that non-parents on here have it figured out better than she does... lol

I agree. I've always got this "know it all" attitude from her or that she's more wise than anyone else, but in reality she isn't. It'd be nice if she would stop portraying something she isn't half the time and maybe her life would be less stressful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Annavi04 wrote:
msgmiscc wrote:Did anyone notice her nasty ass toe nails?! Freaking gross!!! If I would EVER be that unkept with my feet and film for the world to see, I would wear socks! So gross!!! And her errands lol She gave Tracy a ride to Target and babysat once again lol

Yesss... her toe nails were so long and they werent even either! like how could you film that? I wouldnt even be comfortable like that by myself lol Id get a nail clipper asap
Poor David to have to see those ImageImageImage

msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Happinessnstuff wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:
msgmiscc wrote:Did anyone notice her nasty ass toe nails?! Freaking gross!!! If I would EVER be that unkept with my feet and film for the world to see, I would wear socks! So gross!!! And her errands lol She gave Tracy a ride to Target and babysat once again lol

Yesss... her toe nails were so long and they werent even either! like how could you film that? I wouldnt even be comfortable like that by myself lol Id get a nail clipper asap

LOL! He must be scratched af in bed, hahaha we KNOW they don't play footsie, that would be painful with those talons!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Lily's hair doesn't even look that thick, just lots of ringlets. Vanessa could easily comb through that with a wide tooth comb and some product. I had curls like lily as a kid and my mom always brushed through them dry so it was a puffy mess and I hated it, I had thin hair as well.
Usually her hair doesn't look too bad but in her newborn pictures, Lily's hair looked like a rats nest, bottom line. Looks like Vanessa didn't even try. Usually she does that half up thing with a bow and she didn't even do that.

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

This is off subject, But I think Vanessa's vlogs/snap chats are becoming boring. She posts way to many pictures of Charlie And so little pictures of Lily.
Even though Charlie is a cute baby, I'm so sick of seeing him.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Vanessa's twitter
"Who else prefers oatmeal raisin cookies two chocolate chip cookies" two??? *face palm*

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

So where's part 2 of her DITL?
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Blackswan wrote:So where's part 2 of her DITL?

She's breastfeeding this time, he cluster feeds A LOT, AND when he isn't breastfeeding he wants to "cuddle" with her boob. She's soooo busy with her trips to target and buy buy baby. Once she is finished with all of that she has to stay up until 3am for her "me" time. Her life if sooo hard and busy.

I was working from my hospital room the day after I had my baby. My jobs not a hard job, but when something comes up it has to be addressed immediately. I wouldn't know what to do if my busy day consisted of running to target and buy buy baby. What is she doing that doesn't allow for time to edit and upload a video? I'm pretty sure it's bc of poor time management. I wish some of these YouTube moms could spend a day in the life of a. Mom that has a full time job, a budget to stick to, kids to run from activity to activity, dinner to cook, and a house to maintain. Maybe they would appreciate their lives, be more productive, and not complain so much.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:Vanessa's twitter
"Who else prefers oatmeal raisin cookies two chocolate chip cookies" two??? *face palm*

Her grammar is atrocious. I feel genuinely bad for when Lily starts needing help in school.

Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

msgmiscc wrote:
Happinessnstuff wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:

LOL! He must be scratched af in bed, hahaha we KNOW they don't play footsie, that would be painful with those talons!
Hahahaha can't breathe! ImageImageImage

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:Vanessa's twitter

Can't stop laughing.... my thoughts exactly ImageImageImageImageImage

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Definitely feels like a shout out to ytmd lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Hey V!!!!
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

You can always tell when she had to sneak a picture of when she secretly films in public or family events because she has those awkward angles going. She does it all the time! That therapist picture was definitely taken sneakily so she could post it to prove ytmd wrong! Lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Hi V
js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

MommaOfThree wrote:
Blackswan wrote:So where's part 2 of her DITL?

She's breastfeeding this time, he cluster feeds A LOT, AND when he isn't breastfeeding he wants to "cuddle" with her boob. She's soooo busy with her trips to target and buy buy baby. Once she is finished with all of that she has to stay up until 3am for her "me" time. Her life if sooo hard and busy.

I was working from my hospital room the day after I had my baby. My jobs not a hard job, but when something comes up it has to be addressed immediately. I wouldn't know what to do if my busy day consisted of running to target and buy buy baby. What is she doing that doesn't allow for time to edit and upload a video? I'm pretty sure it's bc of poor time management. I wish some of these YouTube moms could spend a day in the life of a. Mom that has a full time job, a budget to stick to, kids to run from activity to activity, dinner to cook, and a house to maintain. Maybe they would appreciate their lives, be more productive, and not complain so much.
Yes! These moms would tap out after half a day of what most moms do everyday.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”