Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by Yue195 »

Don't be so quick to praise- Allyshia has done this in the past and went to back to being buddy buddy not long after. She's just as bad.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Idk the laws in Ohio but if it's anything like Where I'm at you're not required to be employed at all to receive benefits. You can sit at home and pop out a bunch of kids and the state will keep on giving.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Yue195 wrote:Don't be so quick to praise- Allyshia has done this in the past and went to back to being buddy buddy not long after. She's just as bad.
I just hope more people start to tell her off so she'll stay away from social media after she did this because it's disgusting.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Lmao. She switched her user name back to Tayler tragedy. It suits her better, because that's all her life has ever been...a tragedy.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

All her videos are gone
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

mookiepoop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookiepoop »

Dude she is fucking sick. Having a baby with someone who supposedly tried to kill you? Now he's your best fucking friend because he knocked you up. You are a sick twisted human and deserve to have everything taken from you including your kids and section 8 house.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Well of course her videos are gone. I never followed Tayler in her glory days when she was on YouTube. I forgot how I found her. Maybe by just browsing the threads on YTMD- but did she always delete her videos even back then? How and why was she popular.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

SunnyLove wrote:Well of course her videos are gone. I never followed Tayler in her glory days when she was on YouTube. I forgot how I found her. Maybe by just browsing the threads on YTMD- but did she always delete her videos even back then? How and why was she popular.
Because she was an alternative Mom is the only thing I can think lol she was decent until it came out how bad her and Chuckles are

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SunnyLove wrote:Well of course her videos are gone. I never followed Tayler in her glory days when she was on YouTube. I forgot how I found her. Maybe by just browsing the threads on YTMD- but did she always delete her videos even back then? How and why was she popular.

She had more followers back then, a LOT more minions. I remember we'd have floods of her supporters in here telling us to lay off her, it's her life, she's a fantastic mother, we're all old losers, etc but those days are gone and she barely has any supporters now; the ones she does have don't know her story. She did delete back then too, but not nearly as much as she does now whereas now she deletes every 5 minutes because she's more concentrated on her phone than her kids.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

BornThisWay94 wrote:

She had more followers back then, a LOT more minions. I remember we'd have floods of her supporters in here telling us to lay off her, it's her life, she's a fantastic mother, we're all old losers, etc but those days are gone and she barely has any supporters now; the ones she does have don't know her story. She did delete back then too, but not nearly as much as she does now whereas now she deletes every 5 minutes because she's more concentrated on her phone than her kids.
She had a HUGE following on Tumblr as well. Almost every picture and post would get over 1000 likes/reblogs. Almost every mom on Tumblr that I followed would reblog her post and talk about how great of a mom she was and her style, that's how I found her. Back then, she rarely spoke about any abuse or showed signs of her being so trashy. Now all the moms that we mutually know, can't stand her.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Interesting how Tayler changed her username back to TaylerTragedy after having like 10 different usernames. I wonder if it is because she was most popular during her TaylerTragedy days and thinks going back to her old name will make her popular again.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I bet. She wants the popularity of her old name, and now that she's pregnant and posting on all these pregnancy accounts she probably didn't want other moms to be weirded out by her dumbass wet dreams screen name. She seems like she's trying to make friends and get a bunch of new followers who don't know she's a fuck up.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I think she peaked at around 17,000 subscribers before she deleted and has been on the decline ever since. I was also one of the people who knew her from the formspring days when she was a spammer and even back then I had her minions in my inbox telling me to leave her alone because I called her out for sending her followers questions like "Post a picture of yourself high" or "Post a picture of a self harm scar". Back then she was mostly just an annoying trashy emo teen mom and my biggest issue with her was how she used her kids as accessories. Her life was always a train wreck but I never would have guessed things would have turned out this bad.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:I think she peaked at around 17,000 subscribers before she deleted and has been on the decline ever since. I was also one of the people who knew her from the formspring days when she was a spammer and even back then I had her minions in my inbox telling me to leave her alone because I called her out for sending her followers questions like "Post a picture of yourself high" or "Post a picture of a self harm scar". Back then she was mostly just an annoying trashy emo teen mom and my biggest issue with her was how she used her kids as accessories. Her life was always a train wreck but I never would have guessed things would have turned out this bad.

I remember this, too. She would post the trashiest pictures of herself. I totally agree by the way, she's trying to become popular again how she used to be

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017011 ... b6ef44.png[/img]

So you admit you make mistakes but then repeat those same mistakes over and over???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
lily1995 wrote:I think she peaked at around 17,000 subscribers before she deleted and has been on the decline ever since. I was also one of the people who knew her from the formspring days when she was a spammer and even back then I had her minions in my inbox telling me to leave her alone because I called her out for sending her followers questions like "Post a picture of yourself high" or "Post a picture of a self harm scar". Back then she was mostly just an annoying trashy emo teen mom and my biggest issue with her was how she used her kids as accessories. Her life was always a train wreck but I never would have guessed things would have turned out this bad.

I remember this, too. She would post the trashiest pictures of herself. I totally agree by the way, she's trying to become popular again how she used to be
Didn't she use to post photos of herself in her leopard print underwear in the bathroom hoping to be a Suicide Girl Model?
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

OMG I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING! She's such a fucking idiot because Friday 13th is this week. If she would have kept her mouth shut she could have gotten her shitty $13 tattoo and then claimed to have not known she was pregnant. But now if she dares to get one, she's already announced it lol
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Does anyone remember when she was pregnant with Anberlin and a picture of her in her underwear ended up on a pregnancy fetish website saying she was 19 and on her 5th pregnancy. Then the people who commented were shocked and someone said something like "Wow, she must have a bigger pregnancy fetish than us!" Haha
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Yue195 wrote:Don't be so quick to praise- Allyshia has done this in the past and went to back to being buddy buddy not long after. She's just as bad.
Yea shell do what kristy did and give tauler everyones info lol

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”