TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Three

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNiveNulls: Austin on Trial, Britt in Denial - Part Th

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

30K views per video isn't enough to support a family. You have to factor in people watching their old videos too. According to social blade, they've gotten 1 million views in the last month. That's not completely terrible, but they're not growing like other channels. For example, they have 394K subscribers. They're projected to reach 400K in September 2017. Cullen and Katie are projected to gain 10K subscribers over the next month. Right now they might be able to stick their heads up their butts and pretend they can continue like this, but eventually reality is going to hit them hard.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

staceybrax wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:Wait ladies, what did Sam do? I assume we're talking about something other than how they both likely faked that pregnancy and miscarriage?
His name came out when that whole ashley madison scandal was going on, right? Thats all i know of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep and it came out at one of the conventions (or just before?) and he tried to fight Cullen from Cullen and katie.

He PHYSICALLY tried to fight Cullen? Why?? Oh man this is all so juicy -- though not entirely shocking given that Sam has always come off as a major loser in their videos.

Also am I cruel for not feeling sympathy for Nia? While no one deserves an unfaithful spouse, Nia is as myopically self-absorbed as Sam and seems to fancy herself some sort of celebrity (lolol); she strikes me as the type never to stand up for herself and most importantly her kids whenever her dictatorial husband gets his mind set on a decision that could impact them all negatively. I can't really respect Nia for these reasons. I'd love to see her take the kids and leave his sorry ass...I would root for her all the way!

By comparison, and to get back on topic, I do have sympathy for Britt, even though she is in many ways submissive to her husband just like Nia. I guess I just like Britt, always have. There is a flicker in her eyes that gives me hope she might not put up with Austin's shit (pub intended) forever.

Another factor is that the humiliation brought on Britt by her husband's very public scandal is of a greater magnitude than Sam's infidelity to Nia. I'm sad that Britt will have that baggage chained to her for the rest of her life, even if she does leave Austin, which I sincerely hope will happen someday. A better life awaits her and those precious babies.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:
His name came out when that whole ashley madison scandal was going on, right? Thats all i know of.

Yep and it came out at one of the conventions (or just before?) and he tried to fight Cullen from Cullen and katie.

He PHYSICALLY tried to fight Cullen? Why?? Oh man this is all so juicy -- though not entirely shocking given that Sam has always come off as a major loser in their videos.

Also am I cruel for not feeling sympathy for Nia? While no one deserves an unfaithful spouse, Nia is as myopically self-absorbed as Sam and seems to fancy herself some sort of celebrity (lolol); she strikes me as the type never to stand up for herself and most importantly her kids whenever her dictatorial husband gets his mind set on a decision that could impact them all negatively. I can't really respect Nia for these reasons. I'd love to see her take the kids and leave his sorry ass...I would root for her all the way!

By comparison, and to get back on topic, I do have sympathy for Britt, even though she is in many ways submissive to her husband just like Nia. I guess I just like Britt, always have. There is a flicker in her eyes that gives me hope she might not put up with Austin's shit (pub intended) forever.

Another factor is that the humiliation brought on Britt by her husband's very public scandal is of a greater magnitude than Sam's infidelity to Nia. I'm sad that Britt will have that baggage chained to her for the rest of her life, even if she does leave Austin, which I sincerely hope will happen someday. A better life awaits her and those precious babies.
This sums up the whole thing
https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.ibtim ... ent=safari

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

staceybrax wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:
staceybrax wrote:

Neither one of these guys seem worth staying with based on past AND present behaviors.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tratra58 wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote: He PHYSICALLY tried to fight Cullen? Why?? Oh man this is all so juicy -- though not entirely shocking given that Sam has always come off as a major loser in their videos.

Neither one of these guys seem worth staying with based on past AND present behaviors.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Agreed! But as far as YouTube goes I can see why Austin took a bigger fall than Sam did. Just because his affair scandal was much more public, Sams name was leaked, that's it. There's no public proof of how far he went on Ashley Madison, if he was talking to women, sending/receiving nude photos or had a physical affair. Whereas Austin has his revolting videos leaked, there's proof of how far he went in his affair.
But their both scum and I am shocked both of their wives stayed with them.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That visual is hard to escape. I think that's the biggest hurdle Austin has to overcome. There's no visual with Sam, except him talking smack to Cullen, and of course, Shay running away from meeting them. It's just hard to look at Austin without that mental image crossing your mind. *Shudder*
And the pictures were especially gross considering that the Nulls made a big deal about being Christian. I mean that being Christian doesn't mean you can't let your freak flag fly, but at least do it with your _wife_ in the privacy of your home! Seems pretty un-Christian to break wedding vows.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:
staceybrax wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:

Cullen was also holding Gaines who was about 6ish months at the time. Katie was waking out to do her panel, heard the fruckus and had to turn around and take Gaines because she was scared.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Lovethesnark wrote:30K views per video isn't enough to support a family. You have to factor in people watching their old videos too. According to social blade, they've gotten 1 million views in the last month. That's not completely terrible, but they're not growing like other channels. For example, they have 394K subscribers. They're projected to reach 400K in September 2017. Cullen and Katie are projected to gain 10K subscribers over the next month. Right now they might be able to stick their heads up their butts and pretend they can continue like this, but eventually reality is going to hit them hard.
I was literally just coming here to talk about how I don't understand how they are still surviving on just YouTube. Today's video only has like 10 comments. It's crazy.
Hansel and gretal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hansel and gretal »

They also just bought a house

tratra58
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by tratra58 »

Hansel and gretal wrote:They also just bought a house

How do you even qualify for a mortgage with this business?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

tratra58 wrote:
Hansel and gretal wrote:They also just bought a house

How do you even qualify for a mortgage with this business?

I could totally see austins parents co-signing
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

They posted a little house reveal and I watched out of curiosity. I'm wondering if they were joking about the kids rooms? It looks they intend put Audri's bed into the corner of their bonus room and maybe using the rest as play/common area for all of the kids. There's another bedroom connected to the bonus room that will be Kailand's and they'll put Maddox in the closet. While they intend to have a guest room and a separate office/guest room downstairs. I know their kids are small and may not need much space, but wouldn't it make more sense to put the kids in rooms downstairs and make an office out of the bonus room and small bedroom? It's not a bad house. It's bit of a downgrade from their rental. The set up they have planned for the kids is kinda selfish.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I found the listing for their house. Personally I wouldn't have purchased this place if I had small kids. It falls in line with their wannabe hipster personas, but they have a few too many sex offenders in the neighborhood.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That house is such an odd layout. Why on earth would you put 3 small children on the third floor and have them sleeping in these tiny cupboard like nooks with low ceilings when you have two huge rooms on the second floor? Audri could have one room and the boys could share the other room. Put the office and guest room on the third floor.

Austins face still makes me sick

menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

staceybrax wrote:
Austins face still makes me sick Image

100% same. I like to think I am a good judge of character but I was SO WRONG about Austin. I really liked him and thought he was more normal than the other vloggers. I had no idea he was secretly so slimy and shady....
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

That quick little flash through the house was ridiculous. It shows their lack of commitment to YouTube. House tours are popular and they should do a proper empty house tour. I understand it was cold in the house, but they should've just waited to upload a house tour until they could properly walk through.

Also, the child sleeping arrangements are very strange. They should use one of those ares for an office/ guest area upstairs and give them children proper bedrooms on the same floor as them.

Also from what I'm seeing, it doesn't seem like that house has the rooms/ functions that Brittany said were must haves in her new house. Very strange.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I'm wondering if they will have permanent guests to help with the mortgage? They paid $340,000 for the place. It was recently renovated. The before pics are kinda scary.
amberamber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amberamber »

I feel bad for the future owners/renters of their current house, I hope they don't touch the bathroom walls.

Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

The sleeping arrangements for the new house make no sense to me. And why do they even need a separate guest room? If they have someone sleeping over they could just have them sleep on an air mattress or on the couch. They should have put their master bedroom on the third floor and the so called office should be on the third floor as well (boys room) then they'd have three empty rooms on the second floor which would be perfect for the kids. Every one had their own little space
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Babydustfairy wrote:The sleeping arrangements for the new house make no sense to me. And why do they even need a separate guest room? If they have someone sleeping over they could just have them sleep on an air mattress or on the couch. They should have put their master bedroom on the third floor and the so called office should be on the third floor as well (boys room) then they'd have three empty rooms on the second floor which would be perfect for the kids. Every one had their own little space
YouTubers seem to always have to have guest rooms! It's ridiculous when you have kids that need a room, not a closet or a nook. I guess it's for all those collabs. But who's going to collaborate with these two?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britt's Space”