DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

crowmtmom78 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:All vloggers seem to have this thing for letting their kids on the counters and tables. Bonnie, Shay, DB, E&J, SlyFox-- they all let their kids sit, walk, and even dance on counters and tables. I think Cullen and Katie don't, and Smelly Belly makes a point of saying they don't want their youngest on the counter, but everyone else seems to think it's just fine and great footage. When my kids were little and we did stuff in the kitchen, we had a step stool for them. And I certainly didn't let them run around on a table like Finn was doing!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Cullen and Katie don't...yet.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Bennett from The JK Today was on the counter today. I was actually impressed with his flexibility. Heels flat while he was crouched down making waffles. I don't get the feet on the counters either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Cool take your potty training puppy to someone's rental..

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
MrsPittman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MrsPittman »

It's the same concept as when we see them finally get Finn up from a nap and it's clear he's been crying for a while. You don't have to pull over and stop a car to comfort your child.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Theirmom wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
I'm seriously not understanding your POV on this. Just because she reassures him doesn't mean it's magically going to make him calm down and stop crying. Like I said, my son would scream for an entire car ride. It didn't matter what I said or did, he hated the car seat. Finn seems to be the same way.

Also, they were driving up a mountain so it's not like they could pull over. Plus the whole gas issue.
So much this.

Some kids scream in the car. Some scream constantly. With my first, I'd sit in the back and constantly try to soothe him. Now with three? Nope. Suck it up, Buttercup. We've got places to be and I'm not pulling over for anything less than blood, vomit or poop.

Talk about coddling and spoiling a kid. Not everything stops because a kid doesn't like car rides.
Welll when your kid cries so hard she throws up, hell yeah im pulling over.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
My issue with them is that they act like Finn is such a handful....especially Missy and her stupid comments. Like she can't eat without him asking for something...we all know she's a selfish mom but come on that is just disgusting to me....feed your child first!! The whole car ride part of the vlog was stupid....first of all...she turned around to talk to Ollie about his dumb hatchimal (which he has 3 of by the way)...she didn't even make an effort to console Finn. She didn't bring anything for him to play with...like when you travel with a fussy baby - be prepared!!

Bryan was going on about getting Ollie a special shirt and slippers....umm what about Finn? We didn't even see him for the rest of the evening...knowing Missy she probably dumped him in the crib and closed the door until the poor kid was cried out and would have nothing to do but fall asleep. I'm pretty sure they do that a lot....the way he wakes up it's pretty obvious he's not comfortable about something.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm so freaking confused with the comments. You guys seriously complain all the time that they forget Finn blah blah blah and then the ONE time I say it's fucked up she isn't comforting Finn and is running her mouth about something stupid like running out of gas because they don't plan for things, everyone loses their mind.

Mmmmmkay.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

DailyFinnderella (part 78)

And how the hell do you spoil a kid with love and affection? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

Missy is detached. She has been since the moment that baby was born. Yes she breastfed and baby wore him, but that was because it suited HER... it had nothing to do with Finn. People assume she isn't caring for his emotional needs because we see him constantly dismissed in vlogs, talked about as if he's a pain in the ass, and shoved in a corner. I think it's hilarious that someone who had a fit at the mere suggestion of a baby crying it out, is defending Bryan and Missy essentially doing that same thing in the car. How is he going to feel any better with the fact that his parents are right there.

I get that some babies cry in the car. Mine was terrible for that! I don't recall every just ignoring her and laughing. I at least tried to talk to and comfort her. I think most mothers would do the same and at least try everything to make them feel better. Or at least be pained that their child is miserable.

If that was a Griffith or Cullen and Katie I know a few of you would have had a lot more to say about it.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

My son also cries right after his naps and when he wakes up in the morning and his face is red and puffy pretty instantly after crying. He also cries in the car. There is nothing I can do for him. Pulling over and checking on him makes it worse because he thinks I'm going to get him out and then I don't he cries harder. Yes my son is a mess and he cries a lot and is very attached to me, he has been since day one.

Maybe Finn really is difficult and clingy off camera and they just don't film it? I know I certainly don't film my son when he is crying or whining. Missy seems loving towards Finn. She still nurses him, she constantly kisses him and holds him. I do agree with everyone that Bryan is detached from him and is more bonded with Ollie. They fucked up and Ollie is spoiled. Maybe they are trying not to repeat their mistake and do the same thing with Finn? I haven't watched the vlog yet though so may have a different opinion after I watch it.

IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

whys0seri0us wrote:
I mean... you understand that we only saw clips of that car ride right. Like it didn't happen all in a matter of what, two minutes. I know you all hate DB but come on. The idea that she didn't try and comfort Finn even once during the whole ride is ridiculous. lol
Sure. Missy reads here and is constantly trying to convince us that she's this caring and sacrificing mother, but just somehow manages to always edit out any moment where she is actually parenting her children.

I've seen more evidence of her being a distant and careless parent than I have of her being a warm and loving one. Why am I going to assume she did anything that actually required effort? I don't think Missy calmed and comforted Finn at all because I don't think Missy actually knows how. That's what her entourage is usually there to help with.

Now if Luna was crying, she would have stopped that car so fast...
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I do think there's a good chance that they've tried to comfort him in the past but have kind of given up. We've seen her sitting in the back next to him. I can understand not vlogging that since they were vlogging to talk about running out of gas.

My criticism of them is that when they talk about Finn it's always as if they are annoyed by him. Today, he was making a mess and crying. I wish they would watch their vlogs back when Ollie was that young and listen to how they talked about him.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:He is going to be knocking over liquor stores. I guarantee it.
So much wrong here. Than drain stopper in the face was just nasty. And the standing on the crib rail-- but hey, they are #parentinggoals!
And Bryan needs validation of his attractiveness from his three year old son? I guess if he ain't gonna get it from Missy...

If they refuse to discipline him and give him everything he wants and don't lose their money by his teenagerhood, he'll be like the Melendez Brothers if they decide to ever cut him off or refuse to give him something when they lose it all

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PopTheButterfly »

twomommies wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:He is going to be knocking over liquor stores. I guarantee it.
So much wrong here. Than drain stopper in the face was just nasty. And the standing on the crib rail-- but hey, they are #parentinggoals!
And Bryan needs validation of his attractiveness from his three year old son? I guess if he ain't gonna get it from Missy...

If they refuse to discipline him and give him everything he wants and don't lose their money by his teenagerhood, he'll be like the Melendez Brothers if they decide to ever cut him off or refuse to give him something when they lose it all

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
Well if that ever happens we'll at least have so much footage for a whole week special on 20/20 concerning him and his screwed up childhood for everyone to comment about. Honestly though I'm just waiting for something to happen in the vlogging community that brings into question about the effects of constantly filming your child for their whole adult life.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
OrangeMeow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OrangeMeow »

Playsinrain wrote:
raynezrh wrote:How many vacations to do these freaking people need. My god.

It's a brand new year, so technically all those other vacations don't count bc they were last year. They haven't been on ANY this year. Don't know know they deserve it after all that hard work they put in over the holidays! *sarcasm font*
Can someone list all the vacations they went on in 2016? Hawaii, England..

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Probably not all just what I could see by vlog titles and pictures.
Big Bear
Utah
Hawaii
Florida
Alabama
Florida
Hawaii
D.C.
Utah
Seattle
London
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Mammabear wrote:So Jeff and Natalia are moving house and the Lumps leave town for a few days. After everything Jeff and Natalia do for them, you think they would return the favour in some small way ~ and I don't mean throwing money at them.
It sounds like Finn is getting car sick. Why not give him some motion sickness medicine? It's not like she is against medicating him.
We went through this with my 2 oldest. Every car ride was spent waiting to see who would throw up. We kept emergency cleaning supplies in our van. We found out that Children's Dramamine was our friend. There is another one by Bonine that is chewable. You can even get suckers that help.
Do something like that to make your child less miserable, Missy.

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Ducklings4 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:All vloggers seem to have this thing for letting their kids on the counters and tables. Bonnie, Shay, DB, E&J, SlyFox-- they all let their kids sit, walk, and even dance on counters and tables. I think Cullen and Katie don't, and Smelly Belly makes a point of saying they don't want their youngest on the counter, but everyone else seems to think it's just fine and great footage. When my kids were little and we did stuff in the kitchen, we had a step stool for them. And I certainly didn't let them run around on a table like Finn was doing!

Bennett from The JK Today was on the counter today. I was actually impressed with his flexibility. Heels flat while he was crouched down making waffles. I don't get the feet on the counters either.

Yeah, someone else found footage of Gaines on the counter. I have put my kids on the counter ( on their bottoms) to give them medicine or doctor a boo-boo, but I can't stand the thoughts of their feet on the counter... no matter how many times you mop a floor, it is still dirty, making your kids feet dirty and then making your counter dirty. And we wonder why they are sick so much?

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Ducklings4 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:

Yeah, someone else found footage of Gaines on the counter. I have put my kids on the counter ( on their bottoms) to give them medicine or doctor a boo-boo, but I can't stand the thoughts of their feet on the counter... no matter how many times you mop a floor, it is still dirty, making your kids feet dirty and then making your counter dirty. And we wonder why they are sick so much?

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

shortstop wrote:Probably not all just what I could see by vlog titles and pictures.
Big Bear
Utah
Hawaii
Florida
Alabama
Florida
Hawaii
D.C.
Utah
Seattle
London
Don't forget he went to Canada and they actually went to Idyllwild twice.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I imagine I would go places all the time if I had money to blow and didn't need to be home to generate that income. I really don't see the issue with their travel. It's makes for better content than going to Target.

Return to “Daily Bumps”