• Advertisement
    

Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby happyfunmeowmeow » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:10 pm

User avatar
happyfunmeowmeow
Talker
 
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:50 pm
Has thanked: 86 times
Been thanked: 1179 times

Advertisement

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby PinkSparkles » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Panda714 wrote:I feel like Nikole is the only YouTube mom with her shit together and it makes me sad she's not as big/raking in that YouTube money.

She did drugs and got pregnant at like 16 but stopped drugs as soon as she was pregnant, left her a shove boyfriend/baby daddy when he put his hands on her(he broke her arm)and kept doing drugs, she's with a good guy in a stable relationship, they live on their own, her daughter is four now and is so very polite and well spoken and she hasn't gotten pregnant again. She got a job, stayed long enough to get a promotion and while she does get food stamps(which she's open about and I can't fault her for since she actually works full time and rents her own place)she's just grown SO MUCH.

Sometimes I look at Nikole and see what Tayler could have been if she ever got her head out of her ass and put her kids first
Soo true! I completely agree. I really like Nikole.
PinkSparkles
Talker
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:37 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 62 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Panda714 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:18 pm

PinkSparkles wrote:
Panda714 wrote:I feel like Nikole is the only YouTube mom with her shit together and it makes me sad she's not as big/raking in that YouTube money.

She did drugs and got pregnant at like 16 but stopped drugs as soon as she was pregnant, left her a shove boyfriend/baby daddy when he put his hands on her(he broke her arm)and kept doing drugs, she's with a good guy in a stable relationship, they live on their own, her daughter is four now and is so very polite and well spoken and she hasn't gotten pregnant again. She got a job, stayed long enough to get a promotion and while she does get food stamps(which she's open about and I can't fault her for since she actually works full time and rents her own place)she's just grown SO MUCH.

Sometimes I look at Nikole and see what Tayler could have been if she ever got her head out of her ass and put her kids first
Soo true! I completely agree. I really like Nikole.


She fell off the map for a bit there cause her computer/camera wasn't working and she couldn't afford new ones. Like she seriously makes me so happy and I just wanna give her all the YouTube money
Panda714
Gossiper
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3137 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Panda714 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:32 pm

PinkSparkles wrote:
Panda714 wrote:I feel like Nikole is the only YouTube mom with her shit together and it makes me sad she's not as big/raking in that YouTube money.

She did drugs and got pregnant at like 16 but stopped drugs as soon as she was pregnant, left her a shove boyfriend/baby daddy when he put his hands on her(he broke her arm)and kept doing drugs, she's with a good guy in a stable relationship, they live on their own, her daughter is four now and is so very polite and well spoken and she hasn't gotten pregnant again. She got a job, stayed long enough to get a promotion and while she does get food stamps(which she's open about and I can't fault her for since she actually works full time and rents her own place)she's just grown SO MUCH.

Sometimes I look at Nikole and see what Tayler could have been if she ever got her head out of her ass and put her kids first
Soo true! I completely agree. I really like Nikole.


https://youtu.be/Vw0mXXziNwA

Like it seriously makes me smile to see how happy they all are. See Tayler, if you actually get off your ass you could have a kind and loving family too
Panda714
Gossiper
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3137 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby leem91 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:53 pm

I'm pretty sure she was like 15 or 16 in that bikini picture. Her mom was probably too busy screwing her dick of the week to reprimand her
leem91
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1069 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby BornThisWay94 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:55 pm

leem91 wrote:I'm pretty sure she was like 15 or 16 in that bikini picture. Her mom was probably too busy screwing her dick of the week to reprimand her



I found it on an old Twitter account by the name of "Slut Muffin" or something like that. It's from 2009.
"What-evuh, I do what I want" -Tayler Dawn


Image
User avatar
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2696
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3747 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby lily1995 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:17 pm

Just some old gems.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 2013 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby lily1995 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:18 pm

They look like greasey siblings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 2013 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby BornThisWay94 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:20 pm

They look like two Hot Topic employees
"What-evuh, I do what I want" -Tayler Dawn


Image
User avatar
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2696
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3747 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby leem91 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:23 pm

She's probably gonna start posting these pictures soon to talk about how cute they are.
leem91
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:48 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1069 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Panda714 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:27 pm

Found this one and it's just full of goodies. I can't stop laughing at her "sultry" look. Also I remember after the Christmas pics people were wondering her natural hair color. I think this is it

https://youtu.be/jeh0hnV3NxE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Panda714
Gossiper
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3137 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby thewordalive » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:31 pm

Mummyandthree wrote:To be fair Tayler, she's just saying what literally EVERYONES thinking.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Oh please Ally booboo you're no better. you hate on Tayler to feel better about your train wreck life.

I'm sure as shit not getting back with a man I accused of child porn
peace sperm bank

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
User avatar
thewordalive
Informer
 
Posts: 411
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:33 am
Has thanked: 4188 times
Been thanked: 317 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby BornThisWay94 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Panda714 wrote:Found this one and it's just full of goodies. I can't stop laughing at her "sultry" look. Also I remember after the Christmas pics people were wondering her natural hair color. I think this is it

https://youtu.be/jeh0hnV3NxE



Oh my GOD @ the picture of her holding up a piece of paper that said "Chuckie :( "
"What-evuh, I do what I want" -Tayler Dawn


Image
User avatar
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2696
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm
Location: United States
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 3747 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Panda714 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:36 pm

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:Found this one and it's just full of goodies. I can't stop laughing at her "sultry" look. Also I remember after the Christmas pics people were wondering her natural hair color. I think this is it

https://youtu.be/jeh0hnV3NxE



Oh my GOD @ the picture of her holding up a piece of paper that said "Chuckie :( "


I KNOW RIGHT?! Like holy shit lmfao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Panda714
Gossiper
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3137 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Mummyandthree » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:44 pm

Anyone else think she looks like a guy?

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mummyandthree
Talker
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 929 times
Been thanked: 485 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby somewhatsilent » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:01 pm

BornThisWay94 wrote:They look like two Hot Topic employees

Lmfao i dont know why but this killed me!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
somewhatsilent
Informer
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 2539 times
Been thanked: 786 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Panda714 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:10 pm

somewhatsilent wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:They look like two Hot Topic employees

Lmfao i dont know why but this killed me!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk


I'm trying to decide which is funnier. The realization that she's basically the exact same HotTopic obsessed mall rat that she was five years ago or just imagining her having a job
Panda714
Gossiper
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3137 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Mummyandthree » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:12 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170110/a9dc4f3e8db72b174c087c33aed5db65.jpg[/img]


No. You don't. Your children are lacking. You are lacking. You COULD have it all, but because of how you choose to live, you don't.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mummyandthree
Talker
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 929 times
Been thanked: 485 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby imapumkinseed » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:14 pm

Is that her and Chuckie in the third photo? I can't zoom in.
User avatar
imapumkinseed
Informer
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 2722 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby hannahbanana » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:15 pm

Remember this? Back when she would actually place the camera down and would start undressing herself in front of the camera.
I wish I could that other picture of her of that time when she needed to tell everyone how she likes sending chuckie sexy pictures of herself when he's at work, yet would also post them on IG. She looked like Miranda Sings with her red lipstick on lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hannahbanana
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5458
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7178 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Mummyandthree » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:15 pm

imapumkinseed wrote:Is that her and Chuckie in the third photo? I can't zoom in.

Yeah in hospital with one of the kids.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mummyandthree
Talker
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 929 times
Been thanked: 485 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby imapumkinseed » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:16 pm

Mummyandthree wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:Is that her and Chuckie in the third photo? I can't zoom in.

Yeah in hospital with one of the kids.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I was hoping it was her mom or friend or something. Pretty solid proof that Chuckie's part of the "we" in her caption...
User avatar
imapumkinseed
Informer
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 2722 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby Mummyandthree » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:17 pm

imapumkinseed wrote:
Mummyandthree wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:Is that her and Chuckie in the third photo? I can't zoom in.

Yeah in hospital with one of the kids.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I was hoping it was her mom or friend or something. Pretty solid proof that Chuckie's part of the "we" in her caption...

Indeed. She's super predictable and super transparent.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Mummyandthree
Talker
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 929 times
Been thanked: 485 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby lily1995 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:43 am

The tutu lmao. This was the kind of crap she would post and call "photography". Remember when she used to get her pictures posted on that Gore Site Modelling page?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
User avatar
lily1995
Gossiper
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 2013 times

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:56 am

hannahbanana wrote:Remember this? Back when she would actually place the camera down and would start undressing herself in front of the camera.
I wish I could that other picture of her of that time when she needed to tell everyone how she likes sending chuckie sexy pictures of herself when he's at work, yet would also post them on IG. She looked like Miranda Sings with her red lipstick on lol

That apartment was so strange
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2663
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2699 times

PreviousNext

Return to ModifiedMother/Ohioisformothers (TaylerTragedy)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement