BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Blackswan wrote:I don't care what she names bebeh gurrl as long as she can pronounce it properly!!!!!! KNOWlan
AREria
How else are those names pronounced?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jellybean953
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jellybean953 »

In high school, I was one of the 4 Jessicas in my Spanish class. This experience made me never want to give my kids popular names. So, I understand where Brit is coming from. (I'm sure she experienced it too)
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Omg. I hope that's the lighting giving her belly that color. It doesn't look good at all.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... 8587ab.png[/img]

peoplelikegrapes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by peoplelikegrapes »

jellybean953 wrote:In high school, I was one of the 4 Jessicas in my Spanish class. This experience made me never want to give my kids popular names. So, I understand where Brit is coming from. (I'm sure she experienced it too)
That's my name too. There was always at least one other Jessica in my grade lol.
I'm sure Britney/Brittany was pretty popular when she was a kid, so I get it. But it's not like Harper is the #1 name or whatever, honestly as long as a name isn't in the top 5 I don't think people should worry about it being "too popular"
savannah_mccollu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by savannah_mccollu »

smom12 wrote:Omg. I hope that's the lighting giving her belly that color. It doesn't look good at all.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... 8587ab.png[/img]

She said it was from the filter.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

peoplelikegrapes wrote:
jellybean953 wrote:In high school, I was one of the 4 Jessicas in my Spanish class. This experience made me never want to give my kids popular names. So, I understand where Brit is coming from. (I'm sure she experienced it too)
That's my name too. There was always at least one other Jessica in my grade lol.
I'm sure Britney/Brittany was pretty popular when she was a kid, so I get it. But it's not like Harper is the #1 name or whatever, honestly as long as a name isn't in the top 5 I don't think people should worry about it being "too popular"
I also think geographically the top 5 changes from place to place
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

Blackswan wrote:
peoplelikegrapes wrote:
I also think geographically the top 5 changes from place to place
I think that so many people are using "unique" names and way less people name their kids after someone. Even if your name is in the top 5 it's not like you're going to be one of 10 in your class like it used to be. People are so much more conscious of giving their kids names "everyone else has."
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I feel like names are either really really unique/bordering on made up or very very old fashioned... "80/90s names like Katie, Brenda, Jessica, Britney. Sarah are names you dont hear anymore and names like Charles, Lillian, Henry, Eleanor etc are popular and then you have the Jaden/Kaden/Hayden (and Lilia, Kyson and Addeline)...Then again boys name used on girls is so popular now some names will now never go away... Finley, Kyle, River, Ryan, Elliott, Blake, James.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I've seen Frankie making a comeback, I always thought that was a cute name for a girl- oh and Stevie! Thank the lord for Stevie Nicks.

Lol I don't know why Britney would get herself in a tizzy over it. Chances are Baby 3's name could easily become a popular one as well. I never heard Aria til I watched her now I'm seeing it everywhere.

It's D Day so fingers crossed everyone.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:I've seen Frankie making a comeback, I always thought that was a cute name for a girl- oh and Stevie! Thank the lord for Stevie Nicks.

Lol I don't know why Britney would get herself in a tizzy over it. Chances are Baby 3's name could easily become a popular one as well. I never heard Aria til I watched her now I'm seeing it everywhere.

It's D Day so fingers crossed everyone.
Oh I think Frankie for a girl is so freaking adorable. My daughters name starts with an F, and my sons doesnt... so not that it would be a huge deal but if I had another girl I probably wouldnt want to use the same initial... otherwise I think Frankie would be at the top of my girls list.
alrightjosephine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alrightjosephine »

In North Carolina (in 2015), Harper was the 8th most popular name (Aria the 53rd).

In South Carolina, Harper was the 7th most popular name (Aria the 67th).

Not sure which state she's in, but Harper is very popular, especially when compared with Aria, which is also pretty popular.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I came here because I heard the name Harper being discussed, my cousin has a baby daughter named Harper it's getting popular. And I have a friend with a 1 year old named Aria.

hkc123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hkc123 »

Lovehound11 wrote:It really looks like a townhouse from the newest video

It is a townhouse. It's super easy to find her address.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Yue195 wrote:I've seen Frankie making a comeback, I always thought that was a cute name for a girl- oh and Stevie! Thank the lord for Stevie Nicks.
I have a little girl named Stevie. I love it!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

She has sucked so bad at her Monday/Wednesday/Friday schedule lately... posting videos super late or not even posting at all. When the baby's born I think she'll totally give up her schedule.

I've actually been impressed by jess keeping up with her videos, even after addelyn was born. If jess can do it with 1000 kids, Britney can too
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I get the impression that Britney doesn't need the money as badly as jess does. I mean, she has half the number of kids, so makes sense lol. I think they also have different target audiences. Jess is reeeeally gunning for the preteen minions these days, so she's trying to copycat DB and other daily family vlogs. JMO.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I think right now she's just taking a break from it in preparation for the baby. I'm sure she'll get back on once she's here and they're settled. I expected jess to do the same but I guess she didn't need to.

Also, what is it like when you're just waiting to go into labor? I know every mom I've ever met is just ready to give birth already but I feel like I would have so much anxiety because it could happen at any time. Lol I would be really scared. I'm sure I sound like such a non-mom but I'm genuinely curious

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Aboogabooga wrote:I think right now she's just taking a break from it in preparation for the baby. I'm sure she'll get back on once she's here and they're settled. I expected jess to do the same but I guess she didn't need to.

Also, what is it like when you're just waiting to go into labor? I know every mom I've ever met is just ready to give birth already but I feel like I would have so much anxiety because it could happen at any time. Lol I would be really scared. I'm sure I sound like such a non-mom but I'm genuinely curious

I'm not a mum, but when my friend was pregnant I was with her for constantly til a week before she gave birth. She was pretty over it ( was amused and missed using her belly as a table though ) and wanted her daughter out but she was a nervous wreck. I mean like major panic mode everytime she had a BH, hence why she wanted me there when her partner was working in case she needed to go to the hospital. Her mum finally made it up so I wasn't her on call person anymore.

It's Britneys third so I don't think she will be that nervous. Do those ball squats Britt!
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It is hard waiting for baby to come because like you said, you never know when it will happen... It is especially hard when husband works and you have other kids... trying to make sure husband can get time off and the kids can be taken care of (people cant just wait around for you to call.. this is when retired parents come in handy which I dont have:( ) Then when you actually go into labor you have no idea if baby is coming within a few hours or a day or two. Aslong as you have all your ducks in a row, preparations for childcare made, your bags packed etc... then that is all you can do.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Aboogabooga wrote:I think right now she's just taking a break from it in preparation for the baby. I'm sure she'll get back on once she's here and they're settled. I expected jess to do the same but I guess she didn't need to.

Being overdue is like no other feeling in the world, lol. You know that it could happen any minute, but at the same time it feels like it's NEVER gonna happen and you'll just be pregnant forever. And by that time you're SO done being huge and pregnant that the pain of labor doesn't even seem like that bad of a trade off. Plus people look at you like a ticking time bomb... I actually got kicked out of a rug store, lmao. The owner looked at me like I was a freak of nature and asked when my due date was, "oh last Wednesday." And she was so freaked out that my water was going to break all over her Persian rugs that she asked me to wait outside. I just laughed and made sure to waddle a bit extra and groan and hold my belly on the way out. Image

Return to “Britneyandbaby”