JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by beforehecheats »

We have one girl and honestly want a boy so bad. Are terrible twos and threes as bad with a boy as with a girl? We are moving into 4 going on 14 territory soon at the end of the month.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Honestly I only have one at the moment and I was ECSTATIC when we found out she was a girl. I've always wanted one girl and/or twin boys. My now husband and I got pregnant by surprise at a very inopportune time so there was(still is)a chance we might not ever plan another one.

We also couldn't for the life of us agree on a boy name but my entire life I've said if I have a daughter I will name her Zelda. So when we found out it was a girl we were so ridiculously happy. But honestly if we have another one I'm hoping for a boy. Girls are great and all but I only had a sister and I would just love to raise a boy
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I only have boys so I guess I can't compare, but I've always heard boys are harder as toddlers (they just. never. stop.) and easier as teenagers. I think little girls can still be naturally sassier in toddlerhood, but definitely depends on parenting. I only had a sister, and neither of us ever needed more discipline than a time out. We had tea parties and loved to quietly play pretend, etc. And now I'm raising two boys who think the entire house is a jungle gym and every stick is a sword. It's an absolute blast, but no doubt it's different! To relate it to Jessss, I think she was really disappointed that Landen is a boy. I wonder if he'd been a girl, if she'd have been SO quick to find a new husband and have #5.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

And janell is over and they are drinking yet again.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Lisey26 wrote:That's cause perfect baby adderall is so advanced she does all the gardening already, duh! Growing pink daisies and roses of course

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

I enjoyed the new video. I was genuinely impressed that they took tommy to the skydiving place. They are definitely not cheap though (prob 50-70ish a person) and I was surprised kaden and kyson actually did it. Poor kyson looked like he hated it, but oh well lol. Also it was cute watching Chris prank the kids.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

imapumkinseed wrote:I only have boys so I guess I can't compare, but I've always heard boys are harder as toddlers (they just. never. stop.) and easier as teenagers. I think little girls can still be naturally sassier in toddlerhood, but definitely depends on parenting. I only had a sister, and neither of us ever needed more discipline than a time out. We had tea parties and loved to quietly play pretend, etc. And now I'm raising two boys who think the entire house is a jungle gym and every stick is a sword. It's an absolute blast, but no doubt it's different! To relate it to Jessss, I think she was really disappointed that Landen is a boy. I wonder if he'd been a girl, if she'd have been SO quick to find a new husband and have #5.
Maybe this is just my family, but my mom has always said i was an all around easy kid, while my older brother(s) were a nightmare. I was an easy going toddler who was content with anyrhing, and as a teen I was really drama free, but thay could be who I hang. On the other hand my brothers were crazy children who were often aggresive and always fought with my parents.
I think often times girls wants girls and boys want boys (not all the times but often) because i can be easy to relate to your own gender. Obviously there are exceptions, but i know i always felt more bonded to my mom because she did the girly tjings with me (and no the ywere not forced upon me, I actually liked dress and bows as a little girl, like many do contrary to what people on her think)!
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

As much as I don't like Jess, I will say she is good about taking the kids out and doing age appropriate activities. Some other YT moms (particularly the teen ones) just stay at home all day and complain about how busy they are. Jess is good about finding local festivals, events, museums or other things that cater to the kids' interests.

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

madi_b_123 wrote:As much as I don't like Jess, I will say she is good about taking the kids out and doing age appropriate activities. Some other YT moms (particularly the teen ones) just stay at home all day and complain about how busy they are. Jess is good about finding local festivals, events, museums or other things that cater to the kids' interests.

I agree, she's not afraid to take all 7 of them places, although she usually has help. Can you imagine if Britney had 7 kids, including a bunch of high energy boys? She'd absolutely shrivel up and never leave her bed! Lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

"A bond like no other". Then why does she want to share that with thousands of people?

And that picture...addelyn looks like a freakin turtle hanging off her boob
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Jesus Christ Jess. We get it, you breastfeed. Literally no one gives a fuck

kirstento
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kirstento »

When I was pregnant with my son I almost didn't find out the gender cause I was scared it would be a girl and I'd be disappointed. I don't get the obsession with wanting girls. I only wanted a boy and only liked boy names lol

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

The only the crunchy about jess is her hair and the crusty bread her kids eat.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
courtney_benjamin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by courtney_benjamin »

literallywhat wrote:Since we are speculating, I wonder if Jess blew the whole Ashley situation out of proportion. I don't remember when she talked about Ashley not wanting the boys in videos or when that came up, but we all think she exaggerates all the Drake stuff so maybe Ashely was just a little bit concerned at first and didn't really understand all of it. And Jess decided to bend the truth and make Ashley seem pissed off and overbearing.
Maybe ashley realizes maybe it's best she's recording them so ashley can keep an eye on the train wreck when they are away

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Yikes.... doesn't look like it was the Snapchat filter. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017011 ... 1c18b9.png

That looks like he has a pillow under his shirt....
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:Yikes.... doesn't look like it was the Snapchat filter. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017011 ... 1c18b9.png

That looks like he has a pillow under his shirt....
omg it does. I haven't commented too much about his weight gain since I feel it's due to the holidays & being depressed about his dad..but it seriously looks like there's a shirt or something stuffed underneath
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I don't have kids, but if/when I do I only want boys. I'll seriously be depressed/upset if I have a girl. I mean obviously I would love my child no matter what and I'm sure once she was born I'd be over the moon, but I have zero desire to ever have a daughter. I've even researched how to procreate specifically to have a son lmao just for whenever I'm ready to have kids. I think it's mostly pseudoscience but I will try everything in my power to have a boy/boys. So.. not everyone in our society is obsessed with girls (I'm American).

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I'm honestly shaking my head at some of you. It's fine to have a preference, and it's annoying that people think you need to have a girl, but "Girls are bitches"? Honestly? Y'all are worse than Jess with your gendered stereotyping.
mandy_reid1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mandy_reid1 »

Depressed if you have a girl?! Oh my god...get a grip of yourself! I can see how some people might say 'id like a ...' but this is ridiculous! This saddens me and angers me so much. I have 2 kids but im unable to have anymore. Im 26 years old. If u are able to conceive it shouldnt matter what u have.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

It's okay to have a preference, I think everyone does, but to sau that having a girl would make you depressed and you only want boys cuz girls are bitches is disgusting. I hope none of you have children because you don't deserve the love and joy they bring to a life.

Return to “JesssFam”