• Advertisement
    

JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:30 pm

Jesus Christ Jess. We get it, you breastfeed. Literally no one gives a fuck


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1576
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 11305 times
Been thanked: 5372 times

Advertisement

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby kirstento » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:44 pm

When I was pregnant with my son I almost didn't find out the gender cause I was scared it would be a girl and I'd be disappointed. I don't get the obsession with wanting girls. I only wanted a boy and only liked boy names lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kirstento
Amateur
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:47 pm
Has thanked: 84 times
Been thanked: 93 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby thewordalive » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:49 pm

The only the crunchy about jess is her hair and the crusty bread her kids eat.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
User avatar
thewordalive
Informer
 
Posts: 445
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:33 am
Has thanked: 4688 times
Been thanked: 424 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby courtney_benjamin » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:58 pm

literallywhat wrote:Since we are speculating, I wonder if Jess blew the whole Ashley situation out of proportion. I don't remember when she talked about Ashley not wanting the boys in videos or when that came up, but we all think she exaggerates all the Drake stuff so maybe Ashely was just a little bit concerned at first and didn't really understand all of it. And Jess decided to bend the truth and make Ashley seem pissed off and overbearing.

Maybe ashley realizes maybe it's best she's recording them so ashley can keep an eye on the train wreck when they are away

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
courtney_benjamin
Amateur
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:08 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 259 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Iammrsnesbitt » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:02 pm

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Yikes.... doesn't look like it was the Snapchat filter. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017011 ... 1c18b9.png


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That looks like he has a pillow under his shirt....
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1117
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:29 pm
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 1666 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:23 pm

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:Yikes.... doesn't look like it was the Snapchat filter. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017011 ... 1c18b9.png


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That looks like he has a pillow under his shirt....


omg it does. I haven't commented too much about his weight gain since I feel it's due to the holidays & being depressed about his dad..but it seriously looks like there's a shirt or something stuffed underneath
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4715
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 1387 times
Been thanked: 19298 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby shilohjulia » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:48 am

I don't have kids, but if/when I do I only want boys. I'll seriously be depressed/upset if I have a girl. I mean obviously I would love my child no matter what and I'm sure once she was born I'd be over the moon, but I have zero desire to ever have a daughter. I've even researched how to procreate specifically to have a son lmao just for whenever I'm ready to have kids. I think it's mostly pseudoscience but I will try everything in my power to have a boy/boys. So.. not everyone in our society is obsessed with girls (I'm American).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
Informer
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:34 pm
Has thanked: 591 times
Been thanked: 1613 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby dazzled » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:33 am

I'm honestly shaking my head at some of you. It's fine to have a preference, and it's annoying that people think you need to have a girl, but "Girls are bitches"? Honestly? Y'all are worse than Jess with your gendered stereotyping.
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer
 
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 366 times
Been thanked: 4044 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby mandy_reid1 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:45 am

Depressed if you have a girl?! Oh my god...get a grip of yourself! I can see how some people might say 'id like a ...' but this is ridiculous! This saddens me and angers me so much. I have 2 kids but im unable to have anymore. Im 26 years old. If u are able to conceive it shouldnt matter what u have.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
mandy_reid1
Wallflower
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:51 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 56 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby whattheactual » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:58 am

It's okay to have a preference, I think everyone does, but to sau that having a girl would make you depressed and you only want boys cuz girls are bitches is disgusting. I hope none of you have children because you don't deserve the love and joy they bring to a life.
whattheactual
Informer
 
Posts: 439
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:46 pm
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 2574 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby imapumkinseed » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:32 am

I would recommend NOT ttc if having one sex or the other would make you truly upset. It's a complete toss up no matter what diet you follow or what cycle day you have sex, and it's not fair to your potential kid to conceive KNOWING that they'll make you depressed if they're a girl/boy. Trust me, kids pick up on more shit than you know, and at some point they'll feel like a huge disappointment. Don't do it.

I wonder if Jess did some special diet or timing to get a girl. They made it super obvious afterward that was their preferred choice. I can just see her googling "sex positions to conceive a girl" barf
User avatar
imapumkinseed
Informer
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 2735 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Yue195 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:37 am

shilohjulia wrote:I don't have kids, but if/when I do I only want boys. I'll seriously be depressed/upset if I have a girl. I mean obviously I would love my child no matter what and I'm sure once she was born I'd be over the moon, but I have zero desire to ever have a daughter. I've even researched how to procreate specifically to have a son lmao just for whenever I'm ready to have kids. I think it's mostly pseudoscience but I will try everything in my power to have a boy/boys. So.. not everyone in our society is obsessed with girls (I'm American).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That's a bit extreme to be depressed over the possibility of having a girl?
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
User avatar
Yue195
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5851
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:19 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 3889 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby mrsbarnaby » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:33 am

Really?! Depressed if you have a girl?! Please never have children. That's honestly worse than Jess. It's fine to have a preference but to say what you've said is disgusting imho. I have a boy and a girl, I was just over the moon to finally get pregnant, I didn't give a crap what was between their legs.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
mrsbarnaby
Informer
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:43 am
Has thanked: 1243 times
Been thanked: 1349 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby S_tine05 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:52 am

I knew a girl/woman who honest to flowers threw a tantrum when she found out she was having a boy, she had bought girl EVERYTHING, she sobbed and screamed all the way home from the ultra sound I was so shocked, now her son has pink/purple long hair and wears girly clothing which is fine but kind of makes you wonder if she has coaxed him to be that way to suit her preference, I only have boys my exes face fell when the doc told us our second was a boy and his mom told us ah better luck next time, I went on to have a third son and when my ex remarried he had as well a third son, personally I couldn't be happier especially after 5 losses but I believe you are given what you are meant to raise, total boy momma over here
S_tine05
Talker
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:08 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby future_wifey » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:37 am

S_tine05 wrote:I knew a girl/woman who honest to flowers threw a tantrum when she found out she was having a boy, she had bought girl EVERYTHING, she sobbed and screamed all the way home from the ultra sound I was so shocked, now her son has pink/purple long hair and wears girly clothing which is fine but kind of makes you wonder if she has coaxed him to be that way to suit her preference, I only have boys my exes face fell when the doc told us our second was a boy and his mom told us ah better luck next time, I went on to have a third son and when my ex remarried he had as well a third son, personally I couldn't be happier especially after 5 losses but I believe you are given what you are meant to raise, total boy momma over here


I'm so sorry that happened to you! I wonder why people don't value the bond between brothers or the bond between sisters. It's like if you don't have one of both, people think you're "missing out." My mom has one of both, and I've always wondered what it would be like to have a sister. There is no winning the gender game lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
future_wifey
Talker
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:50 pm
Has thanked: 548 times
Been thanked: 931 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby hey girl hey007 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:41 am

Geez. I came here to read any drama about Jess and all I see is people whining about the sex of their nonexistent children. To think there's women like myself who would love the chance to just have a baby, and there people saying they NRED one sex over the other....
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
 
Posts: 648
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:57 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3388 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby olim » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:46 am

It's actually kind of scary to read that some people would be depressed if they had a girl/boy. I really don't think that anyone that thinks that way should be a parent at all. People are so lucky to have children at all. I can only hope that the people saying those things are young teens and will mature a bit and realise how crazy that is.
olim
Talker
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:52 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 209 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby broooooke » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:49 am

Blackswan wrote:What's with society's fascination with girls? I'm pregnant with my 3rd son and my mom was super excited about my pregnancy up until we found out the gender. After that she hasn't so much as texted me to see how I'm doing. Before she would contact me everyday. I've noticed this from others as well.

My husbands cousin is pregnant at well and she just found out she's having a girl. She got soooo many messages congratulating her on Facebook. I got maybe 2.

Boys don't seem to be as special unfortunately.


We're the exact same. Pregnant with my third and he's my third boy.
Nobody cares about the pregnancy anymore lol.
Like okay, three boys is freaking awesome but thanks for showing your true colors now rather than later.
broooooke
Amateur
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:11 pm
Has thanked: 130 times
Been thanked: 257 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby S_tine05 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:57 am

broooooke wrote:
Blackswan wrote:What's with society's fascination with girls? I'm pregnant with my 3rd son and my mom was super excited about my pregnancy up until we found out the gender. After that she hasn't so much as texted me to see how I'm doing. Before she would contact me everyday. I've noticed this from others as well.

My husbands cousin is pregnant at well and she just found out she's having a girl. She got soooo many messages congratulating her on Facebook. I got maybe 2.

Boys don't seem to be as special unfortunately.


We're the exact same. Pregnant with my third and he's my third boy.
Nobody cares about the pregnancy anymore lol.
Like okay, three boys is freaking awesome but thanks for showing your true colors now rather than later.


Congratulations as above 3 boys is awesome and all babies should be welcomed and acknowledged as a gift no matter their gender
S_tine05
Talker
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:08 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby HCB » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:07 am

Gross. All this talk is worse than Jess and her crazy girl preference. Let's not forget that females are looked at and treated like second class citizens all over the world. Even in fortunate countries like America, girls are inferior. So I highly doubt the general preference is for girls. Young YouTube watchers are kids/teens who played with dolls and imagine that is what children are like. Most dolls are girls. I've only ever experienced boy preference with people I know and my husband was looked at like a freak for being a man desiring daughters. He got some very nasty comments.

Also the whole "oh are you going to try for a boy/girl" happens no matter what sex you have.
Wife, mom of 2, gym rat, and general shit talker.
User avatar
HCB
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1054
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:05 am
Has thanked: 1857 times
Been thanked: 2421 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby countrygirl » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:09 am

This is really stupid. I'm 21 and last week my doctor told me I have "something" close to my uterus, which could either be a cyst or a tumor, and I'm terrified that I won't be able to have children in the future. And here some of you are complaining about being "depressed" if you had your non preferred gender. This is really getting to me because there are people who can't have children at all who'd be overjoyed to have either!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
countrygirl
Wallflower
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:23 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Yue195 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:51 am

countrygirl wrote:This is really stupid. I'm 21 and last week my doctor told me I have "something" close to my uterus, which could either be a cyst or a tumor, and I'm terrified that I won't be able to have children in the future. And here some of you are complaining about being "depressed" if you had your non preferred gender. This is really getting to me because there are people who can't have children at all who'd be overjoyed to have either!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Sorry to go off Jess, but is it possibly a fibroid? They grow in, between the walls and out the uterus. I got diagnosed with one and saw a specialist because I was in your boat about losing my chance for kids at 21. He said to me until I start experiencing really bad symptoms or it grows rapidly my reproductive future is safe. Fingers crossed for you that its nothing.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
User avatar
Yue195
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5851
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:19 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 3889 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby S_tine05 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:54 am

future_wifey wrote:
S_tine05 wrote:I knew a girl/woman who honest to flowers threw a tantrum when she found out she was having a boy, she had bought girl EVERYTHING, she sobbed and screamed all the way home from the ultra sound I was so shocked, now her son has pink/purple long hair and wears girly clothing which is fine but kind of makes you wonder if she has coaxed him to be that way to suit her preference, I only have boys my exes face fell when the doc told us our second was a boy and his mom told us ah better luck next time, I went on to have a third son and when my ex remarried he had as well a third son, personally I couldn't be happier especially after 5 losses but I believe you are given what you are meant to raise, total boy momma over here


I'm so sorry that happened to you! I wonder why people don't value the bond between brothers or the bond between sisters. It's like if you don't have one of both, people think you're "missing out." My mom has one of both, and I've always wondered what it would be like to have a sister. There is no winning the gender game lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Im not sure why but I think bonding is completely based on the child and not gender, my older two compete for everything and their personalities clash so badly but then my oldest and youngest have the sweetest bond from birth that I have ever seen.

when people give me snide comments I like to remind them that in ancient times I would have been given a kingdom for producing only male heirs =), girls are still largely thought of as second rate in many cultures though so I dont think its that people think one is better than the other in many cases it is simply that they cannot understand why a mother wouldn't want a daughter and father a son or vice versa and therefore to have one or more of each would be the best?
S_tine05
Talker
 
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:08 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 529 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby countrygirl » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:58 am

Yue195 wrote:
countrygirl wrote:This is really stupid. I'm 21 and last week my doctor told me I have "something" close to my uterus, which could either be a cyst or a tumor, and I'm terrified that I won't be able to have children in the future. And here some of you are complaining about being "depressed" if you had your non preferred gender. This is really getting to me because there are people who can't have children at all who'd be overjoyed to have either!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Sorry to go off Jess, but is it possibly a fibroid? They grow in, between the walls and out the uterus. I got diagnosed with one and saw a specialist because I was in your boat about losing my chance for kids at 21. He said to me until I start experiencing really bad symptoms or it grows rapidly my reproductive future is safe. Fingers crossed for you that its nothing.


That's really good to hear! I'm seeing a specialist for it tomorrow, so hopefully it's not anything bad! Thanks for the encouraging words! (And sorry for this non-Jess related post)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
countrygirl
Wallflower
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:23 am
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby mrsbarnaby » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:18 am

I find when you have all boys or all girls you always get "So when are you trying for a girl/boy?" because apparently you have to keep trying to have both genders. But then when you have both genders you always get (including myself) "You have a boy and a girl now, the perfect family so don't have anymore kids". Why do people feel the need to try and make this decision theirs? It's just bizarre, you wouldn't tell people how to take a shit so you shouldn't think it's ok to make this kind of decision either.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
mrsbarnaby
Informer
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:43 am
Has thanked: 1243 times
Been thanked: 1349 times

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CamilaCabello

  • Advertisement