2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby Blackswan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:45 pm

So where's part 2 of her DITL?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby MommaOfThree » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:40 pm

Blackswan wrote:So where's part 2 of her DITL?

She's breastfeeding this time, he cluster feeds A LOT, AND when he isn't breastfeeding he wants to "cuddle" with her boob. She's soooo busy with her trips to target and buy buy baby. Once she is finished with all of that she has to stay up until 3am for her "me" time. Her life if sooo hard and busy.

I was working from my hospital room the day after I had my baby. My jobs not a hard job, but when something comes up it has to be addressed immediately. I wouldn't know what to do if my busy day consisted of running to target and buy buy baby. What is she doing that doesn't allow for time to edit and upload a video? I'm pretty sure it's bc of poor time management. I wish some of these YouTube moms could spend a day in the life of a. Mom that has a full time job, a budget to stick to, kids to run from activity to activity, dinner to cook, and a house to maintain. Maybe they would appreciate their lives, be more productive, and not complain so much.
MommaOfThree
Informer

Postby future_wifey » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:48 pm

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:Vanessa's twitter
"Who else prefers oatmeal raisin cookies two chocolate chip cookies" two??? *face palm*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her grammar is atrocious. I feel genuinely bad for when Lily starts needing help in school.

future_wifey
Talker

Postby Happinessnstuff » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:06 am

msgmiscc wrote:
Happinessnstuff wrote:
Annavi04 wrote:[quote="msgmiscc"]Did anyone notice her nasty ass toe nails?! Freaking gross!!! If I would EVER be that unkept with my feet and film for the world to see, I would wear socks! So gross!!! And her errands lol She gave Tracy a ride to Target and babysat once again lol

Yesss... her toe nails were so long and they werent even either! like how could you film that? I wouldnt even be comfortable like that by myself lol Id get a nail clipper asap

Poor David to have to see those

LOL! He must be scratched af in bed, hahaha we KNOW they don't play footsie, that would be painful with those talons![/quote]

Hahahaha can't breathe!

Happinessnstuff
Amateur

Postby Hatethefakeones » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:27 pm

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:Vanessa's twitter
"Who else prefers oatmeal raisin cookies two chocolate chip cookies" two??? *face palm*

Can't stop laughing.... my thoughts exactly

Hatethefakeones
Informer

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:50 pm

Definitely feels like a shout out to ytmd lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby blackroses » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:02 pm

Hey V!!!!
blackroses
True Gossiper

Postby chelsieross7 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:25 pm

You can always tell when she had to sneak a picture of when she secretly films in public or family events because she has those awkward angles going. She does it all the time! That therapist picture was definitely taken sneakily so she could post it to prove ytmd wrong! Lol
chelsieross7
True Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Hi V
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby js2013 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:09 pm

MommaOfThree wrote:
Blackswan wrote:So where's part 2 of her DITL?

She's breastfeeding this time, he cluster feeds A LOT, AND when he isn't breastfeeding he wants to "cuddle" with her boob. She's soooo busy with her trips to target and buy buy baby. Once she is finished with all of that she has to stay up until 3am for her "me" time. Her life if sooo hard and busy.

I was working from my hospital room the day after I had my baby. My jobs not a hard job, but when something comes up it has to be addressed immediately. I wouldn't know what to do if my busy day consisted of running to target and buy buy baby. What is she doing that doesn't allow for time to edit and upload a video? I'm pretty sure it's bc of poor time management. I wish some of these YouTube moms could spend a day in the life of a. Mom that has a full time job, a budget to stick to, kids to run from activity to activity, dinner to cook, and a house to maintain. Maybe they would appreciate their lives, be more productive, and not complain so much.

Yes! These moms would tap out after half a day of what most moms do everyday.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
js2013
Talker

Postby Happinessnstuff » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:57 pm

Anyone see her most recent Snapchat of that toy whale she bought at her second home Target? She evens posts the price trust me Vanessa your two week old does not care for it.

Happinessnstuff
Amateur

Postby Amelia322 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:57 am

She seems very happy. She's not her normal complaining self. Like all other youtubers. But it's sad when lily was climbing on her dollhouse to reach the tv, is it mounted to the wall or just sitting on top of the dollhouse? It's sad knowing she must send lily to her room by herself to play for a long time without checking up on her winces she's so surprised to see what kind of mess lily made. And davids right there on his video game, idk wouldn't your priorities to be playing with your daughter while mom takes care of new baby? Any way.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper

Postby Yue195 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:02 am

Dock a Tot makes me nervous. I hope she keeps an eye on him when he's in it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yue195
Super Moddie

Postby amykay » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:31 am

The beginning of the latest video where Charlie is sleeping and she WILL NOT STOP touching his face and poking him all over, all while talking in her annoying baby voice... like really just let the kid sleep.
amykay
Informer

Postby Blackswan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:42 am

Atleast she didn't show her feet in the section be part.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby British25 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:02 am

amykay wrote:The beginning of the latest video where Charlie is sleeping and she WILL NOT STOP touching his face and poking him all over, all while talking in her annoying baby voice... like really just let the kid sleep.

I was just coming on here to say this! Seriously, stop poking that kid! He's a newborn, he's not going to smile at you if you poke him in the face to wake him up. Really annoyed me haha

British25
Amateur

Postby red3head » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:18 pm

I think Charlie may be a pretty fussy baby. I also think she is kind of having a tough time with him but I don't think she will admit it. She had the snap last night of the whale saying something like it's the only thing that will keep him calm for a little bit. In part 2 of the ditl he seemed to be crying a lot and she was not able to get him to sleep easily. I wonder if he is having some reflux or dairy intolerance or something.

red3head
Gossiper

Postby laurasleaf » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:19 pm

Yue195 wrote:Dock a Tot makes me nervous. I hope she keeps an eye on him when he's in it.

Same. She posted a snap chat the other day of Charlie sleeping in it with his little head right up against the side. It's just a stupid unjustifiable risk to let your baby sleep in it. Especially when she has it sitting in a damn bassinet!

I can't believe these girls get so excited about the dockatot, but will preach not doing other well known safety risks like blankets or Toys in cribs, crib bumpers, tummy sleeping, etc.
laurasleaf
Amateur

Postby Blackswan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:02 pm

laurasleaf wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Dock a Tot makes me nervous. I hope she keeps an eye on him when he's in it.

Same. She posted a snap chat the other day of Charlie sleeping in it with his little head right up against the side. It's just a stupid unjustifiable risk to let your baby sleep in it. Especially when she has it sitting in a damn bassinet!

I can't believe these girls get so excited about the dockatot, but will preach not doing other well known safety risks like blankets or Toys in cribs, crib bumpers, tummy sleeping, etc.
I think the dockatot is the same like the bumbo. It's really only meant for naps or hanging out in it and with supervision. But people take it and run with it. I'm getting the dockatot but I want it for supervised naps or when just lounging. No way in hell im letting my son sleep in it over night.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:28 pm

red3head wrote:I think Charlie may be a pretty fussy baby. I also think she is kind of having a tough time with him but I don't think she will admit it. She had the snap last night of the whale saying something like it's the only thing that will keep him calm for a little bit. In part 2 of the ditl he seemed to be crying a lot and she was not able to get him to sleep easily. I wonder if he is having some reflux or dairy intolerance or something.

I think he seems like a grouchy baby too. My second was the same way and whenever I hear newborns screaming I still cringe haha. If he is having problems I wonder if it's related to nursing. I know cluster feeding is normal but it seems like she's said that he has 40 minute nursing sessions very often. Maybe my babies were just different but that seems like a long ass time and very often.

I'm sure she'll be posting a snap soon saying what a happy easy baby he is lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:34 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
red3head wrote:I think Charlie may be a pretty fussy baby. I also think she is kind of having a tough time with him but I don't think she will admit it. She had the snap last night of the whale saying something like it's the only thing that will keep him calm for a little bit. In part 2 of the ditl he seemed to be crying a lot and she was not able to get him to sleep easily. I wonder if he is having some reflux or dairy intolerance or something.

I think he seems like a grouchy baby too. My second was the same way and whenever I hear newborns screaming I still cringe haha. If he is having problems I wonder if it's related to nursing. I know cluster feeding is normal but it seems like she's said that he has 40 minute nursing sessions very often. Maybe my babies were just different but that seems like a long ass time and very often.

I'm sure she'll be posting a snap soon saying what a happy easy baby he is lol
He's probably not getting enough milk and is hungry all the time. When she showed him feeding in the second part he was sucking like his life depended on it. My son ate that way too but when he was a little older. Maybe she should look into supplementing.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Doopher » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:46 pm

It's so crazy to me how Vanessa constantly talks in third person to lily. I swear, Lily will never know what "I" and "you" mean. I wouldn't be surprised if at least a little bit of the reason she needs a speech therapist is because her mom talks to her in the most ridiculous ways. Baby talk isn't always necessary. At some point, the kid has to learn from their parent the proper way to speak.
Doopher
Informer

Postby D33f » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:21 pm

Doopher wrote:It's so crazy to me how Vanessa constantly talks in third person to lily. I swear, Lily will never know what "I" and "you" mean. I wouldn't be surprised if at least a little bit of the reason she needs a speech therapist is because her mom talks to her in the most ridiculous ways. Baby talk isn't always necessary. At some point, the kid has to learn from their parent the proper way to speak.

It really annoys me how often she refers to herself as "mommy" when speaking to Lily. We get it you're a mommy. You can just say "I" instead

D33f
Amateur

Postby mara7 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:31 pm

It really annoyed me that she put her newborn in Lily's babydoll stroller as if he were just an object. She's so immature. And I agree with whom ever previously said they think she's having a hard time with Charlie but that she wouldn't admit it.
mara7
Informer

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:49 pm

I wasn't watching her back then so I'm not sure, but she lived with her mom when lily was a newborn right?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to 2011teenagemom