DailyFinnderella (part 78)

alyssadt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by alyssadt »

lmmomSD wrote:Why couldn't they take Karma too? Luna gets to go, the cabin doesn't even want a dog, but they take Luna the puppy, who is more likely to destroy things, and not their full grown dog?
And I know I am nitpicking, but I hate the way Bryan says "the cabin" like it's _their_ cabin. And mouh-ains, bu-in. Say your T's!
"Ollie's Hatchimal just hatched"
No, it's Pey-in's. At least it _was_, until Prince Ollie stamped his foot.
And nice of Bryan to throw Luna into the snow. He literally (yes, literally) tossed her. And why be so surprised that after a long car drive, the dog is eating snow?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Omg THIS. When they said the cabin typically didn't allow dogs, but they are making an exception for one dog I thought to myself how IRRESPONSIBLE can a dog owner be to bring their puppy that likely isn't potty trained?? Then they mentioned that it's "okay because Karma is taken care of and running around" I LIVE IN BIG BEAR and it's an extremely dog friendly community, plenty of restaurants with outdoor seating, trails that are dog friendly (although I can't see either of them doing any kind of excersize), and part of the "lake" they are staying on is only a small fraction of the lake which is dog friendly as well. as someone who owns two dogs (4.5 yr old boarder collie and 1.5yr old husky mix) that we didn't get at the same time, this is no way to get your dogs to bond. We bring both of our dogs everywhere, if we can't take both we find somewhere else to stay.
I have always had issues with these people but this was too much for me.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:Why couldn't they take Karma too? Luna gets to go, the cabin doesn't even want a dog, but they take Luna the puppy, who is more likely to destroy things, and not their full grown dog?
And I know I am nitpicking, but I hate the way Bryan says "the cabin" like it's _their_ cabin. And mouh-ains, bu-in. Say your T's!
"Ollie's Hatchimal just hatched"
No, it's Pey-in's. At least it _was_, until Prince Ollie stamped his foot.
And nice of Bryan to throw Luna into the snow. He literally (yes, literally) tossed her. And why be so surprised that after a long car drive, the dog is eating snow?

Omg THIS. When they said the cabin typically didn't allow dogs, but they are making an exception for one dog I thought to myself how IRRESPONSIBLE can a dog owner be to bring their puppy that likely isn't potty trained?? Then they mentioned that it's "okay because Karma is taken care of and running around" I LIVE IN BIG BEAR and it's an extremely dog friendly community, plenty of restaurants with outdoor seating, trails that are dog friendly (although I can't see either of them doing any kind of excersize), and part of the "lake" they are staying on is only a small fraction of the lake which is dog friendly as well. as someone who owns two dogs (4.5 yr old boarder collie and 1.5yr old husky mix) that we didn't get at the same time, this is no way to get your dogs to bond. We bring both of our dogs everywhere, if we can't take both we find somewhere else to stay.
I have always had issues with these people but this was too much for me.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Sorry, posted twice. Still figuring this thing out.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I really hope Bratleys don't go to Bryans thing. They should be in LA that weekend
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

How's that New Years resolution going Bry Bry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ashleyrr2k wrote:Cool take your potty training puppy to someone's rental..

Sent from my ONE E1001 using Tapatalk
The rental that specifically didn't want dogs-- but you know the rules don't apply to the Lumps. "We talked them into letting us bring Luna". Meaning "We threw more money at them"
I'm just pissed they took precious Luna but left Karma at home. And we know it's because "puppy" in the vlog title and tags gets more views.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:My son also cries right after his naps and when he wakes up in the morning and his face is red and puffy pretty instantly after crying. He also cries in the car. There is nothing I can do for him. Pulling over and checking on him makes it worse because he thinks I'm going to get him out and then I don't he cries harder. Yes my son is a mess and he cries a lot and is very attached to me, he has been since day one.

Maybe Finn really is difficult and clingy off camera and they just don't film it? I know I certainly don't film my son when he is crying or whining. Missy seems loving towards Finn. She still nurses him, she constantly kisses him and holds him. I do agree with everyone that Bryan is detached from him and is more bonded with Ollie. They fucked up and Ollie is spoiled. Maybe they are trying not to repeat their mistake and do the same thing with Finn? I haven't watched the vlog yet though so may have a different opinion after I watch it.

I seriously doubt they think they "fucked up" with Ollie. Because they're not even trying to rectify the fact that he's spoiled. Case in point, the Hatchimals. All they would have had to do is say, "no. Those are for Liv and Peyton", and let the girls take them home. He may have been pissed, but he's 3. He would have gotten over it.
I don't see the "constantly kissing" Finn that Missy supposedly does. Mostly what I see is her bitching about him. "We don't get time with just Ollie because we have to change Finn's diaper all the time". "He only wants me". Meanwhile, we see him running to Tal and Mimi with his arms out.
I'm not saying they should have pulled over, and I don't know what, if anything they tried off camera. But no one is going to convince me she dotes on Finn. She's too pissed at him for not being a girl, and for not being a tiny VBAC at 38 weeks.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lovethesnark wrote:I imagine I would go places all the time if I had money to blow and didn't need to be home to generate that income. I really don't see the issue with their travel. It's makes for better content than going to Target.
Sorry for so many posts. Can't sleep. I see your point, and travel vlogs get lots of views I'm sure. I love to travel, and would probably do that a lot too. It's just that they have to travel first class now, from the actual travel to the incredibly posh hotels they stay at, and the whole "we can't wait to get away and just relax" thing, as if they have this incredibly stressed home life and need to have a break. And the way the minions buy into it. Any comments on the vlogs about the number of vacations or the luxury, are met with "they work SO hard! They've been through so much!" (As if 8 vacations now makes up for two miscarriages 4 years ago) Other people go through all kinds of loss and grief and don't get to "vacay" every other month.
Yes, I am jealous of this particular aspect of their lifestyle.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Acbsktbll wrote:Image

For some reason I think they don't mind the size that they are... they're both so confident. But also the seem really unhappy and sad deep down. So idk. They've both gained some weight and missy now has a double chin. But they don't seem care at all about their weight. Man if I ate like they did I would be really huge!! They've been eating like crap for years and they don't look that much bigger.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Amelia322 wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:Image

For some reason I think they don't mind the size that they are... they're both so confident. But also the seem really unhappy and sad deep down. So idk. They've both gained some weight and missy now has a double chin. But they don't seem care at all about their weight. Man if I ate like they did I would be really huge!! They've been eating like crap for years and they don't look that much bigger.

Bryan doesn't seem confident at all though... he's constantly Photoshopping pics of himself and bending and covering in photos he can't doctor. Coming from someone who is not that comfortable in their own skin I can see him trying to hide himself and his size. Now missy on the other hand, she's confidant, much more so than Bryan at this point.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Of course Missy is confident. Everyone around her revolves their life around her and her wants and needs-- Bryan sucks up to her constantly and acts like she's mother of the year for changing a diaper, and her parents drop everything to come running over if she gets a hangnail!

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

shortstop wrote:I really hope Bratleys don't go to Bryans thing. They should be in LA that weekend
I think they have their own event they are doing,but knowing Bryan,he will insist that they come.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ducklings4 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote: Cullen and Katie don't...yet.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Bennett from The JK Today was on the counter today. I was actually impressed with his flexibility. Heels flat while he was crouched down making waffles. I don't get the feet on the counters either.

I had to go back and watch JKtoday to see what you are talking about and man! That kid has a killer yoga squat! lol I cant stand the feet on the counter. Little ones sitting on their bums on the counter is one thing, feet? NOPE.. grosses me out.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

Playsinrain wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote: Cullen and Katie don't...yet.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Bennett from The JK Today was on the counter today. I was actually impressed with his flexibility. Heels flat while he was crouched down making waffles. I don't get the feet on the counters either.

I had to go back and watch JKtoday to see what you are talking about and man! That kid has a killer yoga squat! lol I cant stand the feet on the counter. Little ones sitting on their bums on the counter is one thing, feet? NOPE.. grosses me out.
Link?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's so convenient that he was "sent" a brand new drone right before this trip. Bryan, please ask Cullen for some drone lessons, you are too fast, too choppy, and its not smooth footage, its so bouncy and jerky! Makes you motion sick.

Anyone else thing they rented the cabin in advance thinking they would do the DBEJCKwintervacay this week and the others backed out? I really want to hope this is what happened. That house seems like overkill for just their family.
Didn't someone say jeff and tal are moving this week? But they still had to go to "the property" and do their chores!
"please be careful with him.. We only have one Ollie!!" first off, yeah, gotta look after that cash cow!! Secondly, i'm positive Cassie is doing a better job that you would be Bryan. She's actually helping him and paying attention, unlike you who would be vlogging with one hand, and clamoring up ahead of Ollie to get that perfect shot. "TODDLER EPIC HEAD TRAUMA CLIFF FALL" would be suuuuch a money maker!
It's weird that Ollie can't pronounce words that end in the 'den" (well in Lanningise anyway) correctly instead of sleddin he says shel-dit!!
"i did not grab a big enough tube!!!" *snort* why would you leave that in there?
I know its a dead horse but i wish they wouldnt get Ollie a fancy high maintenance haircut. They never take the time to fix it and it always looks awful.
Brownies AND rice crispy treats? Good lord "ENTIRE FAMILY DIABETIC COMA!!"
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PosyGirl72 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: I had to go back and watch JKtoday to see what you are talking about and man! That kid has a killer yoga squat! lol I cant stand the feet on the counter. Little ones sitting on their bums on the counter is one thing, feet? NOPE.. grosses me out.
Link?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
3:45
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

][/quote]

3:45[/quote]

thats actually called the Asian squat.

You dont get tired compared to a normal squat on the balls of your feet.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I said the same thing about the brownies and rice krispie treats. They even made extra rice krispie treats!
Missy on her phone while Cassie chased Ollie around the room- of course.
And I even said the same thing about "sleddin"! Great minds think alike! No wonder Ollie thinks all words end in "den". But I was stunned that Bryan actually said mittens, not mi-ins!
I also had the same reaction to the "didn't get a big enough tube!" He underestimated just how large his ass was? What a shock.
We're thinking the exact same things. Are you me?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PosyGirl72 wrote:]
3:45[/quote]

thats actually called the Asian squat.

You dont get tired compared to a normal squat on the balls of your feet.[/quote]

I think its the same thing, a squat in yoga and an Asian squat. I've never heard it called and Asian squat, but its heels down squatting just like i have been taught in my yoga classes, maybe the knees are a bit more spread in a yoga squat? Maybe the technical term IS Asian squat, i've just always called it a squat in class :lol: Either way the kid can get a whole lot deeper than I can.. I wish i still had that childhood flexibility. lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:I said the same thing about the brownies and rice krispie treats. They even made extra rice krispie treats!
Missy on her phone while Cassie chased Ollie around the room- of course.
And I even said the same thing about "sleddin"! Great minds think alike! No wonder Ollie thinks all words end in "den". But I was stunned that Bryan actually said mittens, not mi-ins!
I also had the same reaction to the "didn't get a big enough tube!" He underestimated just how large his ass was? What a shock.
We're thinking the exact same things. Are you me?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
LMAO!! Hey sometimes it's nice to have someone else justify your inability to cope with these idiots! :lol:
I'm southern and i'll admit that we all have an issue with dropping t's and g's off words, but i try to correct myself if i think about it, and especially when i was talking to my kids, or correcting them, when they were learning how to talk.
All we saw Missy dong today was cooking sweets, eating sweets, sitting on the couch and playing on her phone.. Oh wait she did sled with Bryan and Ollie a couple times.. Do it for the vlog Missy!!!!!!!

Return to “Daily Bumps”