• Advertisement
    

DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:16 am

PosyGirl72 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:I had to go back and watch JKtoday to see what you are talking about and man! That kid has a killer yoga squat! lol I cant stand the feet on the counter. Little ones sitting on their bums on the counter is one thing, feet? NOPE.. grosses me out.

Link?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou6LI9ET_wE 3:45
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 8552 times
Been thanked: 33229 times

Advertisement

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby PosyGirl72 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:22 am

][/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou6LI9ET_wE 3:45[/quote]


thats actually called the Asian squat.

You dont get tired compared to a normal squat on the balls of your feet.
Image

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
User avatar
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:31 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2843 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:22 am

I said the same thing about the brownies and rice krispie treats. They even made extra rice krispie treats!
Missy on her phone while Cassie chased Ollie around the room- of course.
And I even said the same thing about "sleddin"! Great minds think alike! No wonder Ollie thinks all words end in "den". But I was stunned that Bryan actually said mittens, not mi-ins!
I also had the same reaction to the "didn't get a big enough tube!" He underestimated just how large his ass was? What a shock.
We're thinking the exact same things. Are you me?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12073
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 62219 times
Been thanked: 58967 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:49 am

PosyGirl72 wrote:]


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou6LI9ET_wE 3:45[/quote]


thats actually called the Asian squat.

You dont get tired compared to a normal squat on the balls of your feet.[/quote]

I think its the same thing, a squat in yoga and an Asian squat. I've never heard it called and Asian squat, but its heels down squatting just like i have been taught in my yoga classes, maybe the knees are a bit more spread in a yoga squat? Maybe the technical term IS Asian squat, i've just always called it a squat in class :lol: Either way the kid can get a whole lot deeper than I can.. I wish i still had that childhood flexibility. lol
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 8552 times
Been thanked: 33229 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:54 am

lmmomSD wrote:I said the same thing about the brownies and rice krispie treats. They even made extra rice krispie treats!
Missy on her phone while Cassie chased Ollie around the room- of course.
And I even said the same thing about "sleddin"! Great minds think alike! No wonder Ollie thinks all words end in "den". But I was stunned that Bryan actually said mittens, not mi-ins!
I also had the same reaction to the "didn't get a big enough tube!" He underestimated just how large his ass was? What a shock.
We're thinking the exact same things. Are you me?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk


LMAO!! Hey sometimes it's nice to have someone else justify your inability to cope with these idiots! :lol:
I'm southern and i'll admit that we all have an issue with dropping t's and g's off words, but i try to correct myself if i think about it, and especially when i was talking to my kids, or correcting them, when they were learning how to talk.
All we saw Missy dong today was cooking sweets, eating sweets, sitting on the couch and playing on her phone.. Oh wait she did sled with Bryan and Ollie a couple times.. Do it for the vlog Missy!!!!!!!
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 8552 times
Been thanked: 33229 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby PosyGirl72 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:56 am

Playsinrain wrote:
PosyGirl72 wrote:]


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ou6LI9ET_wE 3:45



thats actually called the Asian squat.

You dont get tired compared to a normal squat on the balls of your feet.[/quote]

I think its the same thing, a squat in yoga and an Asian squat. I've never heard it called and Asian squat, but its heels down squatting just like i have been taught in my yoga classes, maybe the knees are a bit more spread in a yoga squat? Maybe the technical term IS Asian squat, i've just always called it a squat in class Either way the kid can get a whole lot deeper than I can.. I wish i still had that childhood flexibility. lol[/quote]
It's common in Asians to just pop a squat like that. It looks to be the same as the yoga squat.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Image

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
User avatar
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
 
Posts: 596
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:31 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2843 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby violet-kelsey black » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:00 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170110/c206411e3fe3b1bf2174c2717efebcb5.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
violet-kelsey black
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1980
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:37 am
Location: Germany.
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 5988 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby sammibro » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:00 pm

One of the things I really don't like about how they are raising Ollie is that they aren't teaching him how to be polite. I've noticed over the past few vlogs that he never says please or thank you. For example, he said, "I don't want chokit on it!" No big deal, but it was the perfect opportunity to tell him, "Ollie, what do you say? I don't want chocolate on it, please." That's just a very minor example, but it goes a long way to teach kids to say please and thank you, and to be... ahem... humble!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sammibro
Gossiper
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:53 pm
Has thanked: 27233 times
Been thanked: 8708 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:03 pm

violet-kelsey black wrote:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170110/c206411e3fe3b1bf2174c2717efebcb5.png


can you imagine what shes going to look when she's 40?? If you cropped her forehead beside mimi's i don't think you could tell them apart! Didn't she do a sponsorship with some anti aging products? I need to go back and look so i make sure i DON'T buy whatever shes using. Not to toot my own horn or anything but i'm almost 35 and my skin looks 10 years younger than hers, i have super SUPER oily skin though which is good for aging but a bummer on a day to day basis. I guess we win some and lose some.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 8552 times
Been thanked: 33229 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby sammibro » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:04 pm

While I'm on politeness, why don't they ever tell Ollie that picking his nose is impolite? Gross! I guess when you see your dad picking his nose all of the time, you think it's ok! Just tell the kid not to do that in front of people, and to excuse himself to the bathroom! He's beyond old enough to know how go to the bathroom and to use tissue to blow or wipe his nose! Yet all we see is him picking his nose and wiping his nose on his sleeves! I'm sorry, but that whole family is a germ factory, but they don't understand why the kids constantly have runny noses or are sick! Blech!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sammibro
Gossiper
 
Posts: 976
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:53 pm
Has thanked: 27233 times
Been thanked: 8708 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:14 pm

sammibro wrote:While I'm on politeness, why don't they ever tell Ollie that picking his nose is impolite? Gross! I guess when you see your dad picking his nose all of the time, you think it's ok! Just tell the kid not to do that in front of people, and to excuse himself to the bathroom! He's beyond old enough to know how go to the bathroom and to use tissue to blow or wipe his nose! Yet all we see is him picking his nose and wiping his nose on his sleeves! I'm sorry, but that whole family is a germ factory, but they don't understand why the kids constantly have runny noses or are sick! Blech!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Once again Bryan shows us exactly what their opinions are on things like this with his editing choices. If i were him i would have either told him to stop then went on with the dialog or made Missy redo that part without Ollie picking his nose, rolling it up and then getting his boogers all over Missy's hands and the blanket. (thank god he didn't eat it, i was bracing myself for that). The fact that he leaves these things in the vlog just shows that its not a big deal to them. They think it's a cute little kid thing that makes for funny footage and something he will just stop doing on his own. No Bryan, you are setting him to be picked on in school and i shouln't have to say this but it DISGUSTING as well!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 8552 times
Been thanked: 33229 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby janem » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:20 pm

I actually felt sick with the drone footage. Yes, Bryan take some lessons from Cullen. I still don't think it was just sent to him. Remember last year there both Cullen and Jared had their drones. I'm thinking maybe this thing was planned for all of them. As a lead up to the big release party. Hummm
Ellie said today that they were taking a road trip next week.
Notice that missy copied Ellie with the word "play" in the playroom. That's the actual way it should be displayed.
So who do we think had the whole plAy kitchen idea first? I'm thinking C&k. Jackson got one for his bday too. He was so cute plYing with it unlike Ollie who could really care less.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
janem
Gossiper
 
Posts: 544
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:58 am
Has thanked: 12960 times
Been thanked: 4274 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:28 pm

janem wrote:I actually felt sick with the drone footage. Yes, Bryan take some lessons from Cullen. I still don't think it was just sent to him. Remember last year there both Cullen and Jared had their drones. I'm thinking maybe this thing was planned for all of them. As a lead up to the big release party. Hummm
Ellie said today that they were taking a road trip next week.
Notice that missy copied Ellie with the word "play" in the playroom. That's the actual way it should be displayed.
So who do we think had the whole plAy kitchen idea first? I'm thinking C&k. Jackson got one for his bday too. He was so cute plYing with it unlike Ollie who could really care less.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Sure they sent it to him! After he gave them his credit card number.
Anyone else catch at the end, when they were getting ready to watch a movie, Ollie asked "Is this YouTube?" Is it just me, or is it sad that one thing he can say really well is YouTube?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12073
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 62219 times
Been thanked: 58967 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby sparklyfluff » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:36 pm

Ohh so now we know why This Is Home is on the album, because they've had Ollie rehash it this time. I am homeden!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sparklyfluff
Talker
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:00 pm
Has thanked: 2884 times
Been thanked: 1350 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby Playsinrain » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:46 pm

sparklyfluff wrote:Ohh so now we know why This Is Home is on the album, because they've had Ollie rehash it this time. I am homeden!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Given how well he is at singing Happy Birthday, Jingle Bells and every other song they try and get him to sing I bet this version took hoursssss to record. You still wont understand what hes saying though.
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5131
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 8552 times
Been thanked: 33229 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby brownprincess93 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:08 pm

pic.png


So much Finn footage today.....wow....well atleast we know all of our hard work is paying off hahaha

Missy was wearing a "Mom Life" shirt.....yeah do you even qualify? Your kids are being mostly raised by your parents and Bryan...you aren't teaching them anything....and let's face it....they are eating things out of boxes 90% of the time.....so maybe start doing some things that "Moms" do and then you can own that line!!

We all know that Mimi is cooking all the food...Missy just cracks some eggs and stirs things to make it look like she's involved in the process hahahah

Finn wakes up from his nap and Missy like "Byeeeeeee Boop" and takes off to go sledding.....the funniest thing was when Bryan was saying he will see him soon Finn was too busy talking to the Jake toy....he's like "yeah get outta here you don't even give me the time of day..at least Jake has my back!!" hahahahaha
brownprincess93
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1130
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:16 am
Has thanked: 412 times
Been thanked: 7271 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby VJ13 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:17 pm

I can't believe they left karma at home!! Find another cabin that will let you take both dogs. Total ASSHOLES. That poor unloved dog. "He would have more fun at home" yeah you keep telling herself that sweetheart.
VJ13
Amateur
 
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:32 am
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 310 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby momof2princes24 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:43 pm

Donuts, Rice Krispies, and brownies! Holy cow.. and you can see cookies on the counter while making the brownies!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
momof2princes24
Talker
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:08 pm
Has thanked: 3231 times
Been thanked: 793 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby Cgl33 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:58 pm

So I went on to his website and tried to buy tickets. I was able to get to checkout with the max tickets for VIP and general admission. Yeah, I don't think his ticket sales are going well.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2045
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:41 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 12247 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby violet-kelsey black » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:52 pm

I remember someone from here went to his show last year. Will someone be willing to go to this one? Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
violet-kelsey black
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1980
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:37 am
Location: Germany.
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 5988 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby MamaJoAnna » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Cgl33 wrote:So I went on to his website and tried to buy tickets. I was able to get to checkout with the max tickets for VIP and general admission. Yeah, I don't think his ticket sales are going well.


Yup, waiting on those "buy my tickets" incentives to start rolling in any day now...then he'll just give away tickets to random people on the street and claim the place was "packed."
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Image
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3068
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 4362 times
Been thanked: 8206 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby Jadertot » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:07 pm

I posted why would they bring Luna but not Karma. And was told to get over it wnd that they were only able to bring one. . "Better get over the favoritism" old dog out. New dog in!
Jadertot
Amateur
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:18 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 45 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:09 pm

violet-kelsey black wrote:I remember someone from here went to his show last year. Will someone be willing to go to this one? Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I volunteer lmmomsd as tribute!
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10364
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 10688 times
Been thanked: 46736 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby Cgl33 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:16 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:I remember someone from here went to his show last year. Will someone be willing to go to this one? Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I volunteer lmmomsd as tribute!


*raises three fingers up for immomsd*
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2045
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:41 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 12247 times

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby wildFlower14 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:20 pm

Cgl33 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:I remember someone from here went to his show last year. Will someone be willing to go to this one? Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I volunteer lmmomsd as tribute!


*raises three fingers up for immomsd*


I would love to have someone from here to report back to us, so much that I'm even willing to contribute to the cost of the ticket lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wildFlower14
Amateur
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:08 pm
Has thanked: 619 times
Been thanked: 235 times

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jula_483, shanajoanne1

  • Advertisement