2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

Anyone see her most recent Snapchat of that toy whale she bought at her second home Target? She evens posts the price trust me Vanessa your two week old does not care for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She seems very happy. She's not her normal complaining self. Like all other youtubers. But it's sad when lily was climbing on her dollhouse to reach the tv, is it mounted to the wall or just sitting on top of the dollhouse? It's sad knowing she must send lily to her room by herself to play for a long time without checking up on her winces she's so surprised to see what kind of mess lily made. And davids right there on his video game, idk wouldn't your priorities to be playing with your daughter while mom takes care of new baby? Any way.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Dock a Tot makes me nervous. I hope she keeps an eye on him when he's in it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

The beginning of the latest video where Charlie is sleeping and she WILL NOT STOP touching his face and poking him all over, all while talking in her annoying baby voice... like really just let the kid sleep.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Atleast she didn't show her feet in the section be part.
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

amykay wrote:The beginning of the latest video where Charlie is sleeping and she WILL NOT STOP touching his face and poking him all over, all while talking in her annoying baby voice... like really just let the kid sleep.
I was just coming on here to say this! Seriously, stop poking that kid! He's a newborn, he's not going to smile at you if you poke him in the face to wake him up. Really annoyed me haha

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

I think Charlie may be a pretty fussy baby. I also think she is kind of having a tough time with him but I don't think she will admit it. She had the snap last night of the whale saying something like it's the only thing that will keep him calm for a little bit. In part 2 of the ditl he seemed to be crying a lot and she was not able to get him to sleep easily. I wonder if he is having some reflux or dairy intolerance or something.

laurasleaf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laurasleaf »

Yue195 wrote:Dock a Tot makes me nervous. I hope she keeps an eye on him when he's in it.
Same. She posted a snap chat the other day of Charlie sleeping in it with his little head right up against the side. It's just a stupid unjustifiable risk to let your baby sleep in it. Especially when she has it sitting in a damn bassinet!

I can't believe these girls get so excited about the dockatot, but will preach not doing other well known safety risks like blankets or Toys in cribs, crib bumpers, tummy sleeping, etc.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

laurasleaf wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Dock a Tot makes me nervous. I hope she keeps an eye on him when he's in it.
Same. She posted a snap chat the other day of Charlie sleeping in it with his little head right up against the side. It's just a stupid unjustifiable risk to let your baby sleep in it. Especially when she has it sitting in a damn bassinet!

I can't believe these girls get so excited about the dockatot, but will preach not doing other well known safety risks like blankets or Toys in cribs, crib bumpers, tummy sleeping, etc.
I think the dockatot is the same like the bumbo. It's really only meant for naps or hanging out in it and with supervision. But people take it and run with it. I'm getting the dockatot but I want it for supervised naps or when just lounging. No way in hell im letting my son sleep in it over night.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

red3head wrote:I think Charlie may be a pretty fussy baby. I also think she is kind of having a tough time with him but I don't think she will admit it. She had the snap last night of the whale saying something like it's the only thing that will keep him calm for a little bit. In part 2 of the ditl he seemed to be crying a lot and she was not able to get him to sleep easily. I wonder if he is having some reflux or dairy intolerance or something.

I think he seems like a grouchy baby too. My second was the same way and whenever I hear newborns screaming I still cringe haha. If he is having problems I wonder if it's related to nursing. I know cluster feeding is normal but it seems like she's said that he has 40 minute nursing sessions very often. Maybe my babies were just different but that seems like a long ass time and very often.

I'm sure she'll be posting a snap soon saying what a happy easy baby he is lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
red3head wrote:I think Charlie may be a pretty fussy baby. I also think she is kind of having a tough time with him but I don't think she will admit it. She had the snap last night of the whale saying something like it's the only thing that will keep him calm for a little bit. In part 2 of the ditl he seemed to be crying a lot and she was not able to get him to sleep easily. I wonder if he is having some reflux or dairy intolerance or something.

I think he seems like a grouchy baby too. My second was the same way and whenever I hear newborns screaming I still cringe haha. If he is having problems I wonder if it's related to nursing. I know cluster feeding is normal but it seems like she's said that he has 40 minute nursing sessions very often. Maybe my babies were just different but that seems like a long ass time and very often.

I'm sure she'll be posting a snap soon saying what a happy easy baby he is lol
He's probably not getting enough milk and is hungry all the time. When she showed him feeding in the second part he was sucking like his life depended on it. My son ate that way too but when he was a little older. Maybe she should look into supplementing.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

It's so crazy to me how Vanessa constantly talks in third person to lily. I swear, Lily will never know what "I" and "you" mean. I wouldn't be surprised if at least a little bit of the reason she needs a speech therapist is because her mom talks to her in the most ridiculous ways. Baby talk isn't always necessary. At some point, the kid has to learn from their parent the proper way to speak.
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

Doopher wrote:It's so crazy to me how Vanessa constantly talks in third person to lily. I swear, Lily will never know what "I" and "you" mean. I wouldn't be surprised if at least a little bit of the reason she needs a speech therapist is because her mom talks to her in the most ridiculous ways. Baby talk isn't always necessary. At some point, the kid has to learn from their parent the proper way to speak.
It really annoys me how often she refers to herself as "mommy" when speaking to Lily. We get it you're a mommy. You can just say "I" instead Image

mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

It really annoyed me that she put her newborn in Lily's babydoll stroller as if he were just an object. She's so immature. And I agree with whom ever previously said they think she's having a hard time with Charlie but that she wouldn't admit it.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I wasn't watching her back then so I'm not sure, but she lived with her mom when lily was a newborn right?
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

Anybody noticed V's wedding band? Honestly not a fan of it..
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I wasn't watching her back then so I'm not sure, but she lived with her mom when lily was a newborn right?
Yes and a few years after that. I think she's been living with David maybe a year?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kmommy wrote:Anybody noticed V's wedding band? Honestly not a fan of it..
I just wonder what's the story behind it. And what material it's made of. It looks like it glows in the dark. I know it doesn't but it looks it.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Blackswan wrote:
Kmommy wrote:Anybody noticed V's wedding band? Honestly not a fan of it..
I just wonder what's the story behind it. And what material it's made of. It looks like it glows in the dark. I know it doesn't but it looks it.
It looks like one of those silicone wedding bands that a lot of construction workers wear. Not sure why she would wear one though.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Photo?

Return to “2011teenagemom”