BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by SunnyLove »

She seems more like a band and one diamond sort of girl. The ring I don't like is Vanessa's black diamond. Like really?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

SunnyLove wrote:She seems more like a band and one diamond sort of girl. The ring I don't like is Vanessa's black diamond. Like really?
I think the black diamond suits v. Plus I love black diamonds lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Idk I don't think she can be too picky on rings. They're expensive as shit. My bfs brother just proposed to his girlfriend and he got her a ring that was 9k. They have 6 kids between the 2 of them and he has to work 2 jobs to support them all. I wouldn't allow my SO to spend that much on a ring when we have such larger responsibilities. That's just me though. I used to think that if a man didn't have enough money to buy me an expensive ring then he shouldn't be proposing to me. I've grown up since then and realized that's a disgusting way of thinking. My parents had something small and cheap when then got married and then upgraded years later. I think that's a good way to go

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Personally I could never upgrade. I just feel like the thought behind the original ring is attached to it. To turn that in I would never feel right. It would be the ring that my husband didn't propose to me with.

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

vonniebeth wrote:I'm late to the party, but while I can get Britney not wanting to use a name that has gotten wildly popular (there were many Sarahs, Katies, Erins, and Maggies in my high school class. In fact, there were two Maggies that had the same last initial, so we called them by their first and last name), an overly unique name isn't much better. My mom gave me a traditional Celtic name that nobody knows how to pronounce, and it's embarrassing to hear your name be butchered on the first day of school or watch teachers stare at the roster and call you by your last name. While I personally hate the name Penelope (it reminds me of The Amanda Show), I would rather Brit name her that rather than something totally weird.
Does you name happen to be Siobhan? Haha
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

That's why I said I know people have different tastes in rings.

Britney always wants the most expensive crap, and a lot of people think she has a ton of money to blow on shopping, so I was surprised the ring looked the way it does.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:That's why I said I know people have different tastes in rings.

Britney always wants the most expensive crap, and a lot of people think she has a ton of money to blow on shopping, so I was surprised the ring looked the way it does.
Cue her getting an upgrade in a month lol

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

smom12 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:That's why I said I know people have different tastes in rings.

I'm seriously surprised she hasn't gotten one already.

What's the must have trendy top Pinterest search engagement ring look like?

Personally I will never upgrade my ring. My husband was so proud of it and it suits me perfectly. I have a band and would love to add one more but that's it and I'm not running out the door to add the band. Maybe on our tenth wedding anniversary.
Last edited by Blackswan on Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

But she doesn't truly like expensive crap. She doesn't own any designer purses or jewelry and she drives a HYUNDAI. It's not a BMW or a Mercedes. Nothing wrong with hyundais because I own one lol. I'm just saying. People always say she has to have the newest and nicest things and she really doesn't. I mean she does buy a lot of unnecessary somewhat pricey crap from target. But I don't think she's as boujee as she maybe would like to be lol. See the way her bank account is set up....

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aboogabooga wrote:But she doesn't truly like expensive crap. She doesn't own any designer purses or jewelry and she drives a HYUNDAI. It's not a BMW or a Mercedes. Nothing wrong with hyundais because I own one lol. I'm just saying. People always say she has to have the newest and nicest things and she really doesn't. I mean she does buy a lot of unnecessary somewhat pricey crap from target. But I don't think she's as boujee as she maybe would like to be lol. See the way her bank account is set up....

She's all about appearances though and a little ring doesn't seem like it would be 'enough' for her
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
smom12 wrote:

I'm seriously surprised she hasn't gotten one already.

Personally I will never upgrade my ring. My husband was so proud of it and it suits me perfectly. I have a band and would love to add one more but that's it and I'm not running out the door to add the band. Maybe on our tenth wedding anniversary.

Me too, I think rings are so symbolic and I wouldn't want a new one even if we were rich haha
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

OhHiImSam wrote:Jfc what is the obsession with looking up Brit's address. It's fucking creepy even if you preface it with "I'm not a stalker."

It's not a fucking life or death situation to know whether or not she lives in a townhouse.
Someone's angry ): lol nobody made it an obsession. Literally 20 people on here have wondered if she's lived in a town home. And someone found out so it's said and done. I don't think anybody is still avidly searching for her house lol so dramatic

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Blackswan wrote: I'm seriously surprised she hasn't gotten one already.

Me too, I think rings are so symbolic and I wouldn't want a new one even if we were rich haha
For their 20th anniversary, my dad upgraded my mom's engagement ring but kept the original diamond. He had is placed on a new band with four smaller diamonds, each representing 5 years that they'd been together. I think if I were to ever want an upgrade, something like that would keep the meaning.
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

Anyone else see on Twitter that she told someone a video would be up tonight and then a vlog tomorrow?

9:15pm and no video yet. She always does them so late. Or not at all.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

So she just put it up

She's saying sex is a last resort to induce labor! Really Brit! I get that you feel huge and uncomfortable but if it works then do it! Obviously nothing else she's tried it working.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I have to laugh that B isnt desperate enough to have sex with Ean but is desperate enough to drink "nasty" raspberry leaf tea (which I didnt think was that bad) going up and down the stairs, spicy foods etc...
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:So she just put it up

She's saying sex is a last resort to induce labor! Really Brit! I get that you feel huge and uncomfortable but if it works then do it! Obviously nothing else she's tried it working.

I think she just wants to come across as one who doesn't want any interventions.

And red raspberry leaf tea isn't going to induce labor. That's something you drink throughout your pregnancy to hep tone and strengthen your uterus.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She needs to chill with the highlighter lol
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:So she just put it up

I think she just wants to come across as one who doesn't want any interventions.

And red raspberry leaf tea isn't going to induce labor. That's something you drink throughout your pregnancy to hep tone and strengthen your uterus.

Lol it's weird to me that she would even look at sex as some sort of intervention. Sex is exactly what put me into labor. We didn't do it because of the labor aspect but it sure helped. It kind of says something about their sex life, IMO.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

KFC lips... more like KFC face. I couldn't watch the update because the highlight on her face was so distracting.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”