2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Why do youtubers love to do this so much?

Is David still going into the military?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

SunnyLove wrote:Photo?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Why do youtubers love to do this so much?

Is David still going into the military?
She said she wasn't going to say when he would be leaving. This is her way of telling us without telling us
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Not just youtubers. Regular people. A relative of my husbands does this all the time! She will post that she's in the emergency room and will have everyone worried and asking over and over what's wrong. She never responds even days later. Vague people are annoying.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Kmommy wrote:Anybody noticed V's wedding band? Honestly not a fan of it..
I just wonder what's the story behind it. And what material it's made of. It looks like it glows in the dark. I know it doesn't but it looks it.
It looks like one of those silicone wedding bands that a lot of construction workers wear. Not sure why she would wear one though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My rings got tight on my during the last month of pregnancy. Maybe her righ got tight and that was her replacement ring???
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hopefully she says what's up with the ring. Just curious.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Didn't she go through a fitness phase? A lot of people who lift weights wear those silicone rings at the gym in case of crush injuries. I'm guessing she wears it all the time with the baby around because it's not scratchy and easy to clean. Still kinda weird though, I never scratched my kids.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

imapumkinseed wrote:Didn't she go through a fitness phase? A lot of people who lift weights wear those silicone rings at the gym in case of crush injuries. I'm guessing she wears it all the time with the baby around because it's not scratchy and easy to clean. Still kinda weird though, I never scratched my kids.
I have scratched them with mine
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

My diamond must not have been big enough

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

But it's not like a replacement ring or anything. All I ever saw her wear was her engagement ring and that's it. She never wore a wedding band til now.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I wasn't watching her back then so I'm not sure, but she lived with her mom when lily was a newborn right?
Lily was in the hospital as a newborn, surgery and stuff. She came home at three months. But yes V lived with her mum til after Lily turn two I believe.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Kmommy wrote:But it's not like a replacement ring or anything. All I ever saw her wear was her engagement ring and that's it. She never wore a wedding band til now.
I mean she did get pregnant like 5 seconds after getting married so they may not have gotten an actual wedding band yet. She may have decided to just get the silicone one now.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I didn't think that was her ring I thought it was part of Charlie's shirt.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

SunnyLove wrote:I didn't think that was her ring I thought it was part of Charlie's shirt.
Its definitely a ring. You can see it in some of her other videos, check one of the sit down ones.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

mara7 wrote:It really annoyed me that she put her newborn in Lily's babydoll stroller as if he were just an object. She's so immature. And I agree with whom ever previously said they think she's having a hard time with Charlie but that she wouldn't admit it.
I was just coming here to talk about this! Typical idiot move by Vanessa. It also seemed like she left him in there when she went to the kitchen lmao.

So Charlie is still cluster feeding weeks later? Is that normal? Maybe he's simply not getting enough to eat. He looks so tiny.
Jedoc1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

Mel1011 wrote:
mara7 wrote:It really annoyed me that she put her newborn in Lily's babydoll stroller as if he were just an object. She's so immature. And I agree with whom ever previously said they think she's having a hard time with Charlie but that she wouldn't admit it.
I was just coming here to talk about this! Typical idiot move by Vanessa. It also seemed like she left him in there when she went to the kitchen lmao.

So Charlie is still cluster feeding weeks later? Is that normal? Maybe he's simply not getting enough to eat. He looks so tiny.
Isnt he only 3 weeks old? It takes 6 weeks to regulate supply so no,not old at all. As long as he is following his line no matter how small and having regular wet diapers then he is getting enough
V is like my least favourite youtuber but i would still hate for her to see these comments as if shes depriving her baby of nutrition. Some people just want her to fail for their own entertainment

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I wonder if she's still feeding him every 2 hours (outside of his cluster feeding) or if she's started to nurse on demand like everyone recommended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jedoc1 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:

Isnt he only 3 weeks old? It takes 6 weeks to regulate supply so no,not old at all. As long as he is following his line no matter how small and having regular wet diapers then he is getting enough
V is like my least favourite youtuber but i would still hate for her to see these comments as if shes depriving her baby of nutrition. Some people just want her to fail for their own entertainment

No one wants to see her fail. We gossip about her and it's easy because of her YouTube context but most of us are mothers and are just throwing out suggestions or are wondering if he's feeding ok. Slow down.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Blackswan wrote:
Jedoc1 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:

No one wants to see her fail. We gossip about her and it's easy because of her YouTube context but most of us are mothers and are just throwing out suggestions or are wondering if he's feeding ok. Slow down.

Yeah totally. I actually like watching her videos the most right now out of the people I'm subscribed to because I'm not too bothered by Vanessa but I was one of the ones who suggested she might be having troubles nursing.

if she reads the suggestions it might actually help her out. I'm pretty sure people on this board don't want her to fail at breastfeeding since her newborn would be the main person harmed by that....and no one wants a newborn to suffer for their own entertainment. Jeez
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OT but how many swaddle blankets should one have?

Return to “2011teenagemom”