Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
pepsi-
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Unread post by pepsi- »

I feel for her too.. but people this is why you don't plan babies!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I'm sure the whole TTC and moving in together thing scared him away. What guy in their right mind would be okay with having a baby with their girlfriend of 3 months who gave her last baby up for adoption ? She was very open about wanting another baby soon, I'm glad he listened to us and ran as fast as he could, Caroline doesn't need to be birthing any more children for a few years.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

Aw poor Caroline, the honeymoon phase ended. Thank GOD they didn't have a baby or get stuck in a lease together. Hopefully now she realizes how idiotic it would have been to make those life changing decisions with someone so soon. Or not... I don't know. I can definitely see her doing the same thing with the next guy in their honeymoon phase.

I do agree that the talk about a baby probably scares him away. He probably went along with it until he realized she wasn't kidding.
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

pepsi- wrote:I feel for her too.. but people this is why you don't plan babies!!!!

This is why you don't plan babies...with people you've been dating for 5 seconds and barely know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Lalalalaneybug wrote:
pepsi- wrote:I feel for her too.. but people this is why you don't plan babies!!!!

This is why you don't plan babies...with people you've been dating for 5 seconds and barely know

Ahaha whoops yes - this is what I meant. I've seen this so much on my feel. With Caroline and that girl Kyla with Vic... like cmon people!! Not smart

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I cant believe peoples kids are being out in Caroline's care
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Im glad she couldn't get knocked up again. I don't these young girls obsession with having babies. They're not dolls you know!! She can't possibly look at bailey and think "oh that looks like so much fun" idk a baby at 19 would've been my worst nightmare.

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Aboogabooga wrote:Im glad she couldn't get knocked up again. I don't these young girls obsession with having babies. They're not dolls you know!! She can't possibly look at bailey and think "oh that looks like so much fun" Image idk a baby at 19 would've been my worst nightmare.

I mean, I got pregnant when I was 19 and my life isn't awful lol my daughter wasn't planned, though.
There's nothing wrong with having kids young(18-19) as long as you understand the responsibility that comes along with them, and know that they're a lifetime commitment

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Lalalalaneybug wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:Im glad she couldn't get knocked up again. I don't these young girls obsession with having babies. They're not dolls you know!! She can't possibly look at bailey and think "oh that looks like so much fun" Image idk a baby at 19 would've been my worst nightmare.

I mean, I got pregnant when I was 19 and my life isn't awful lol my daughter wasn't planned, though.
There's nothing wrong with having kids young(18-19) as long as you understand the responsibility that comes along with them, and know that they're a lifetime commitment

That's cool and all but what 19 yr old has their shit together? It's one thing to have an oops and make it work but it's another to purposely plan for a baby when a) you barely know the father b) don't have a well paying job. Idk about anybody else but I don't want to just get by in life. I want my kids to have everything, and I don't even mean materialistic things. And I sure as shit wasn't able to give them that at 19. At 19 I was in college, living on my own, partying a bit and the only thing I knew how to cook was eggs and ramen noodles lol I was just a kid. And it's my PERSONAL opinion that most people aren't ready for a baby at that age and like I said, I don't get what the rush is.

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Aboogabooga wrote:
Lalalalaneybug wrote:

That's cool and all but what 19 yr old has their shit together? It's one thing to have an oops and make it work but it's another to purposely plan for a baby when a) you barely know the father b) don't have a well paying job. Idk about anybody else but I don't want to just get by in life. I want my kids to have everything, and I don't even mean materialistic things. And I sure as shit wasn't able to give them that at 19. At 19 I was in college, living on my own, partying a bit and the only thing I knew how to cook was eggs and ramen noodles lol I was just a kid. And it's my PERSONAL opinion that most people aren't ready for a baby at that age and like I said, I don't get what the rush is.

I get it.
I wasn't bashing you or taking personal offense. Obviously I'm in a much different place than Caroline lol I know her circumstances aren't ideal.
Some people CAN give their child everything at a young age, everyone is different

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I don't get it every ask person witha bigger following group everytime they break up they're always abusive! Caroline said she wanted to marry him and wanted to have kids now he's abusive

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

pepsi- wrote:I don't get it every ask person witha bigger following group everytime they break up they're always abusive! Caroline said she wanted to marry him and wanted to have kids now he's abusive

It's freaking crazy. -.- how can you claim someone was perfect, then swear he was abusive and cheated? She's a fucking mess.

evaahxo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by evaahxo »

Just like ben was also abusive..

Sent from my LG-H636 using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Omfg her and Katie are so fucking annoying when they get together. I hope the end up in Canadian jail. They are such smug assholes. How can Katies gf stand being with someone so immature
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Caroline and Katie posted a bunch of pictures making fun of Alyson Patten a few days ago and now she's "claiming" she's going to commit suicide. I hope they get in trouble honestly. It was super out of nowhere and pretty mean. I get Alyson is a shitty mom but she wasn't bothering anyone. They did it to be "cool".
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry for the double post.
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

I thought this was an interesting tidbit. I follow a few teen TTC accounts which is of course how I found Caroline back in the day because I just can't wrap my head around why a teenager would think they need a baby... these were posted by one of those accounts. I get not wanting someone to make the same mistake you did but she definitely goes about it the wrong way how you going to be rude to someone like that especially when you did it your self

Edited by mid for privacy.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 6f1a3e.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 3b84de.jpg[/img]
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

And in regards to the whole Alison post the other day I completely agree it was so uncalled for for them to pretty much bully her like that. So immature

Return to “Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)”