SlyFox Family: Part One

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: SlyFox Family: Part One

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Poor Jayden. When Caspian is sick, the world comes to a halt. But when she sick, or hurt, they totally exploit it. It wasn't any kind of big emergency today. My daughter had the same ear issues and had NINE surgeries to try an correct it. It's not the huge deal they've made of it. And it just really pissed me off the way they exploit her for views. Hannah set up the camera to film her getting her ear irrigated. But one but of good news: it was the first appropriate use of the word "literally" that I have heard from them. "She's literally miserable". I think they think "literally" is some form of hyperbole, like very. Instead of we're very hungry, it's we're literally starving.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by shortstop »

They have a lot of emergencies. How can they afford those hospital bills? I'm still paying off a hospital bill from June. I only go to the hospital if it's my very very last position.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Every vlog for the last three days has had the word "terrifying" in the title. Can we please send them a Thesaurus? Terrifying ER visit, "Why is this so terrifying?' and "terrifying aftermath". Please.
These people are the kings and queens of clickbait to begin with, and this is just beyond the valley of bad taste.
Caspian didn't know how to shake hands with his instructor. It will be interesting to see how he does having to do as he's told. Hannah was having him show kicks before class, but you shouldn't have them build up bad habits before or between classes. I had to laugh at Andrew telling Caspian that "we need to respect other people's property". It's probably the first time he's ever heard that!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I got so aggravated with them buying those cases of bottled water today. Temecula has perfectly good tap water, and they can use filters anyway. It's so wasteful to use new bottles every time you want a drink. Their wannabe hipster image, "we want to eat organic", pretending to give a rat's ass about the environment while power washing their deck during a drought, heating their pool, drinking bottled water, and driving gas guzzlers, just makes me so angry.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Idunnowhyimhere »

They finally got called out on their titles in the comments today hopefully they take in what people are saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Idunnowhyimhere wrote:They finally got called out on their titles in the comments today Image hopefully they take in what people are saying

I saw that tool k used to watch them for awhile but once the click bait titles rolled in I had to stop.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did you see how many likes that first comment got? Wowza. I wonder if they will address the "haters" in the vlog.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Aaaand it's gone. Just gone. The comment, the over 100 likes when I saw it, and all the replies saying "I agree!". Borrowing another page from the DB vlogging playbook?

Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

I'm honestly really disappointed. That's not people hating, it's people letting you know that your desperate grabs for views is annoying and looks slimy. People all said they still like them but this made them not watch. LEARN SOMETHING SLYFOX. Do not become another annoying daily bumps family

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I know-- so many of the comments were "I love you, but the clickbait is a turnoff" (paraphrasing) It's sad that they couldn't see past the "complaint". They answered a lot of the ass kissing comments "aww your so sweet. Love you too!" Bad grammar included. But they couldn't say "thanks for the input. We want to make our vlogs better" Or something along those lines.

Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

Exactly! I hope they mention it in a vlog because it's one thing to delete hate (everyone should. People are dicks sometimes) but this wasn't, and it looks incredibly immature and insecure to ignore it. Because they KNOW those titles are click bare and blatant lies in most cases. They are not stupid.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, Caspian stayed home from school because "he didn't feel good" (meaning just didn't want to go), but was fine for Jiu jitsu class. He probably doesn't like school because he has to sit still and do as he's told. He even said he doesn't like school, and whined about going a whole bunch. But he's so spoiled, they just give in, and then let him go to his fun class. Should be, if you don't feel up to school, you can't go to Jiu jitsu. Hannah says "it's just preschool, so it doesn't matter". Yeah it does. He's forming habits for the future.

kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

Their click bait stupid vlog titles piss me off so much ! I had to unsubscribe it's just ridiculous every vlog has a title along the lines of "emergency" in the title

Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

kirsti13 wrote:Their click bait stupid vlog titles piss me off so much ! I had to unsubscribe it's just ridiculous every vlog has a title along the lines of "emergency" in the title ImageImageImage

Ugh yes and Jaydens ear surgery has been beaten like a dead horse.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sevan116 wrote:
kirsti13 wrote:Their click bait stupid vlog titles piss me off so much ! I had to unsubscribe it's just ridiculous every vlog has a title along the lines of "emergency" in the title ImageImageImage

Ugh yes and Jaydens ear surgery has been beaten like a dead horse.

That particularly bugs me, because tympanoplasty not working is pretty common. My daughter had NINE surgeries before it finally took. So they need to chill.
And if Andrew are better, his diabetes wouldn't be so out of control.

kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... bbe4b2.png[/img] this is literally their home page when you click their page. So ridiculous.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And they are STILL celebrating Hannah's birthday! The kids get a day, and Hannah has had two weeks already.
They're suffering from the same affliction as the Lumps. Everything is "amazing". The food is amazing. The view is amazing. It's amazing that people watch them (actually yes, it is), the pool is amazing. I have said it before, but I am so tempted to send them a thesaurus. My daughter actually likes them, much to my chagrin, so I would have to send it anonymously.

Idunnowhyimhere
Talker
Talker

I just don't understand how having titles like this doesn't embarrass them. (Personal, but I've experimented with titles and trends on YouTube etc to see how much it affects views, but I just can't do it . I cannot sell my soul and reputation for views. I would HATE if I had an audience of mostly children. It's so cringy.) it just looks so desperate and weird!

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

It makes a lot of adults stop watching too. I refuse to give them a view no matter how ridiculous they make their thumbnail and title lol i may as well unsubscribe!

Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

It definitely doesn't help their kids any. You can see how dramatic Jayden is when she knows she's being vlogged. Well I'm assuming she's only dramatic because of that. Either way she's very dramatic and they don't help with the way they handle things

Return to “Q-Z”