JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I said right after she had addelyn that i thought it was weird as hell how much janell was hanging around but someone said that's how they were with their friend. I have a best friend that is like a sister to me, but this is a LOT. If my friend was coming over with drinks on a Tuesday night while I had a 1-2 month old I would not be okay with that. wasn't she just over there with drinks yesterday or the day before too?
alrightjosephine
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by alrightjosephine »

Addie's very homely looking. Probably the least cute of all of her kids, although Lilia wasn't a cute baby either.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I don't understand all the mean comments about baby Addie. She looks like an ordinary baby to me. Chubby and cute.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I said right after she had addelyn that i thought it was weird as hell how much janell was hanging around but someone said that's how they were with their friend. I have a best friend that is like a sister to me, but this is a LOT. If my friend was coming over with drinks on a Tuesday night while I had a 1-2 month old I would not be okay with that. wasn't she just over there with drinks yesterday or the day before too?
Yea she was. I think theyve been drinking atleast 2-3 times a week it seems
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

How does it work when you're breastfeeding and drinking like that? All I've heard is "pump and dump" but not sure how it works.

You would think she would want some alone time with just her husband after the kids are in bed.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I don't think she's in love with Chris and something tells me she avoids having sex with him as much as possible lol might be the reason for having her friend over almost every night of the week.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Random19 wrote:How does it work when you're breastfeeding and drinking like that? All I've heard is "pump and dump" but not sure how it works.

You would think she would want some alone time with just her husband after the kids are in bed.

My dr told me once you're not buzzed anymore you can nurse regularly. I was paranoid though so if I ever went out I would just pump and dump a feeding then nurse like normal next time the baby was up. If baby woke up before I was totally sober I would give pumped milk.

The thing that bothers me about this is that I doubt she has that much milk saved up. So if addelyn wakes up while they're all buzzed is jess just nursing her?
mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

Random19 wrote:How does it work when you're breastfeeding and drinking like that? All I've heard is "pump and dump" but not sure how it works.

You don't have to pump and dump. Only an extremely small amount passes to your breast milk and it leaves the breast milk just like it would leave your blood stream. Obviously you don't want to be handling a baby while intoxicated, but the new thing is "sober enough to drive sober enough to nurse."

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

It all just depends but if your baby is a point of drinking bottled milk and breastfeeding, you can just pump before you drink or wait it out. My sister never drank until she was drunk or anything like that. Just one beer or a glass of wine at special occasions and that was her method. I feel like pump and dump is wasteful.

And I agree. Don't her and Chris spend some alone time together? Especially after a full day of him working and looking after 5 kids or 7 kids depending on the day?
Lucyall
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lucyall »

I would be more concerned about co-sleeping after drinking than feeding Addie. It's proven that drinking or drug use followed by co-sleeping increases the risk of suffocation to the baby (due to the parent being so heavily asleep).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I don't know why anyone surprised- she admitted to having a few wines at night when Landen was a baby.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Eh she was a single mom at the time & I think having a couple glasses of wine to unwind by yourself at night is very different than what she's been doing lately
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

remember Drake's tell all video when he said she would go out and party after having the twins and say it's bc she missed out on that stage in life bc of the kids??

Sent from my 0PJA2
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Late and personal I gave 6 younger brothers ( 2 dec ) my husband is from 3 boys his mum lost a daughter during delivery unfortunately more common in 1960's I have 2 nephews and three sons aged 20,19 and 13 so when I heard girl at my ultrasound we were over the moon almost to the point of disbelief .
Of course at 6 she is the roughest and toughest of the lot has a peewee 50 and races it. Favorite show is power rangers and when asked about Disney princess answered they're stupid they can't even get a sword.
She dies however like bloody shopkins and My little piny.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

? Indeed
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Speaking of being drunk...
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

Go home, you're drunker than Jessica
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

You know what grosses me out of her the most right now? Her fucking tile grout...

It's BLACK!! The grout on her kitchen counters.. like nasty. There are sprays so let soak and then scrub with a toothbrush. It's just gross to me I hate seeing black grout like that.

Any way, that's sad that you'll be depressed and upset if you had a girl! I hope that's a lie! ADOPT if you'll be unhappy with a girl! You'll probably still be unhappy with a boy, maybe you have other issues that's stem from somewhere else....but yes don't risk bringing a child into the world that you don't want..

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Amelia322 wrote:You know what grosses me out of her the most right now? Her fucking tile grout...

It's BLACK!! The grout on her kitchen counters.. like nasty. There are sprays so let soak and then scrub with a toothbrush. It's just gross to me I hate seeing black grout like that.

Any way, that's sad that you'll be depressed and upset if you had a girl! I hope that's a lie! ADOPT if you'll be unhappy with a girl! You'll probably still be unhappy with a boy, maybe you have other issues that's stem from somewhere else....but yes don't risk bringing a child into the world that you don't want..

At one point dark grout was a style, I think they could just have dark grout, I haven't really paid attention.

Return to “JesssFam”