d4865
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by d4865 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote: If that's her heart rate (223) that's fucking unhealthy. I'm not 100% on how to read those, so could someone else in the nursing/ dr field chime in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I googled it, and the norm is 60-100 bpm. Also it said an unhealthy heart rate could be caused by glycogen levels: if your blood sugar levels drops, the body will react by quickening pulse, working to fuel muscles and provide energy.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Indicating she did have Gestational Diabetes. I learnt it too when my sister was diagnosed with diabetes the heart rate increases when sugars are too high or too low
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

I looked back on some of my old videos of when i was pregnant when i was around I'd say 16-20 weeks his heart beat was 140 that's normal my dr said since his is so high I'd agree with forevergauc seems like he's in distress which if he's in distress (if that's the case I'm hoping it's not though ) her chances are of delivering today via c section are pretty high

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I wouldn't be surprised if she had an emerg section within the next 48 hrs. I do wish her well with delivery as much as I don't like her, and think she brought this upon herself with her diet.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

d4865 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote: If that's her heart rate (223) that's fucking unhealthy. I'm not 100% on how to read those, so could someone else in the nursing/ dr field chime in.

I googled it, and the norm is 60-100 bpm. Also it said an unhealthy heart rate could be caused by glycogen levels: if your blood sugar levels drops, the body will react by quickening pulse, working to fuel muscles and provide energy.

Indicating she did have Gestational Diabetes. I learnt it too when my sister was diagnosed with diabetes the heart rate increases when sugars are too high or too low
We think it's babies heart rate though (223)

IjustCANT
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IjustCANT »

Britxo wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:
Britxo wrote: Agreed. Really disappointed in how much crap Keren allowed to put in her body this pregnancy. I agree with a poster above that this pregnancy and her eating habits are catching up to her. She thinks she can eat what she wants and she'll bounce right back. I never been pregnant before, but even I know it doesn't work like that. Especially if you consumed SO much sodium and fats. I hate to say this but hopefully this teaches Keren a lesson that you can't just eat what you want during pregnancy "just because you want it." Nonetheless, I do hope both are okay.

She acted as if she wasn't pregnant..not that it's okay to eat like that if you're not, but I would assume you would want to be extra healthy for the life you're carrying. She's gained 60 lbs if not more..I hope Landon is okay..but she basically risked her unborn son's life the past 9 months.

60 lbs is insane. The most I ever heard someone gaining was between 25-35 lbs. is 60 normal? I'm really curious on what's going on considering after that contractions snap there was another one of Khoa with a caption that said "waiting". guess we'll find out soon.

I gained 45-50 pounds during my pregnancy and lost it all, I regret it big time, I gained most of it before 30 weeks and tried hard to slow it down. My weight gain was the reason I got stretch marks on my hip (my family has a history of no stretch marks) and they were deep I'm lucky they missed my belly, but I will never do that again, I didn't even realize how bad my weight gain was till 20 weeks and I tried the rest of the time to keep in under control. I may have lost all the weight 3 weeks after but it was my first child so it angers me when she talks about her gaining all this weight and thinking she'll loose it, pretty sure that's the only reason she breastfeeding is to loose weight. Either way gaining and loosing weight quickly is extremely bad on the body

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I've had two babies so this monitor is not new to me. I am not quite sure but I believe the top left is her blood pressure not heart rate. The so reading this her blood pressure is 223/98 and babies heart rate is 88. Normal is 119/79. High blood pressure is when the number is over 140 and the bottom over 90. Also yes Landon's heart rate seems low but their heart rate will drop if she is in the middle of a contraction. My sons went down into the 20s a few times due to the severity of my contractions, it was scary! I am sure they will monitor her blood pressure and contractions and babies heart rate and try to lower her Blood pressure. Not sure if at this point they will stop her contractions or not. 36-37 weeks is the cut off normally for hospitals to stop contractions and is still premature, 39 weeks is what is now considered full term. Is keren over 37 weeks yet?

I really do wish her the best! My blood pressure was always high when I was in labor. Not sure if due to pain or what, it was normal at every checkup but shot up when I went into labor both times.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IjustCANT wrote:
Britxo wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote: She acted as if she wasn't pregnant..not that it's okay to eat like that if you're not, but I would assume you would want to be extra healthy for the life you're carrying. She's gained 60 lbs if not more..I hope Landon is okay..but she basically risked her unborn son's life the past 9 months.

60 lbs is insane. The most I ever heard someone gaining was between 25-35 lbs. is 60 normal? I'm really curious on what's going on considering after that contractions snap there was another one of Khoa with a caption that said "waiting". guess we'll find out soon.

I gained 45-50 pounds during my pregnancy and lost it all, I regret it big time, I gained most of it before 30 weeks and tried hard to slow it down. My weight gain was the reason I got stretch marks on my hip (my family has a history of no stretch marks) and they were deep I'm lucky they missed my belly, but I will never do that again, I didn't even realize how bad my weight gain was till 20 weeks and I tried the rest of the time to keep in under control. I may have lost all the weight 3 weeks after but it was my first child so it angers me when she talks about her gaining all this weight and thinking she'll loose it, pretty sure that's the only reason she breastfeeding is to loose weight. Either way gaining and loosing weight quickly is extremely bad on the body

Breastfeeding actually does make you lose most of the baby weight, but what they don't tell you is that you can GAIN weight. It makes you incredibly hungry and thirsty when you breastfeed so it's really easy to overeat if you don't watch out. You really just have to indulge in healthy items and not junk.

savannah_mccollu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by savannah_mccollu »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I've had two babies so this monitor is not new to me. I am not quite sure but I believe the top left is her blood pressure not heart rate. The so reading this her blood pressure is 223/98 and babies heart rate is 88. Normal is 119/79. High blood pressure is when the number is over 140 and the bottom over 90. Also yes Landon's heart rate seems low but their heart rate will drop if she is in the middle of a contraction. My sons went down into the 20s a few times due to the severity of my contractions, it was scary! I am sure they will monitor her blood pressure and contractions and babies heart rate and try to lower her Blood pressure. Not sure if at this point they will stop her contractions or not. 36-37 weeks is the cut off normally for hospitals to stop contractions and is still premature, 39 weeks is what is now considered full term. Is keren over 37 weeks yet?

I really do wish her the best! My blood pressure was always high when I was in labor. Not sure if due to pain or what, it was normal at every checkup but shot up when I went into labor both times.

She is 37+1 today (1/11) so if it is labor I don't think they'll do anything to stop it.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If her bp was 223/98 she'd be dead.

I'm not a nurse but I am a medical professional and I'm pretty well versed in bp. That would be an absolutely outrageous reading and she would not be laying there having a good time if that was her reading let me tell you that. Until they update, we really don't know what that number is. Could be how much she weighs.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:If her bp was 223/98 she'd be dead.

I'm not a nurse but I am a medical professional and I'm pretty well versed in bp. That would be an absolutely outrageous reading and she would not be laying there having a good time if that was her reading let me tell you that. Until they update, we really don't know what that number is. Could be how much she weighs.
I am 90% sure that's what the reading is. Yes it's high but it's possible. And mine was nearly that high when I first got to the hospital when delivering my first. I felt very lightheaded and had a headache. There is no possible way in hell keren weighs that much. I don't weigh even close to that much and I'm bigger than her.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

LOL at the last sentence. Thankfully they don't put your weight on those monitor screens, and definitely not the biggest number on there. Those don't look exactly like the monitors at the hospital I delivered at, but I do remember that baby's heart rate was always the biggest/easiest to see number on the ones I was hooked up to. But I hope it's something else on hers, because that seems extremely high and scary. My boys always sat around 130 during labor and would drop down to 120-110 during contractions. My SIL had an emergency c-section due to baby getting stuck and his heart rate jumping, and I believe she said it was around 190-200 and they had my nephew out 10 minutes later, she didn't get to hold him for several hours because he was rushed to the NICU after that.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

I am 90% sure that's what the reading is. Yes it's high but it's possible. And mine was nearly that high when I first got to the hospital when delivering my first. I felt very lightheaded and had a headache. There is no possible way in hell keren weighs that much. I don't weigh even close to that much and I'm bigger than her.

I wouldn't doubt that she could weigh that much if she was taller... I actually have a friend that looks so much like Keren and gained 80 lbs. during her first pregnancy. She told me she was 230 when she went to the hospital, but she's like 5'11 so I'm guessing that's why, because she definitely looked swollen and big, but not extremely obese or anything. I'm pretty sure Keren is really short. I feel like I remember her saying in a clothing haul that she was 5'2, but I'm not sure. I would guess she weighs like 150-160.

_boo72
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _boo72 »

Hi, pretty frequent reader, first time poster. This may seem totally extra but I actually found a "how to" video for the Philips heart rate monitor (and even a way too in depth user manual that I barely skimmed) bc I was DYING to know what all those numbers meant in the snap. From what I can tell, the big orange number is the fetal heart rate - which is still alarming because isn't that quite high??? The spot where apparently the mother's blood pressure belongs isn't showing any info on Keren's monitor but you can see that it says her pulse is 88. I don't know what any of these numbers mean, though ... lol
This is the link to the monitor video:
At around 3:30 - 4:00 is when she starts talking about the fetal heart rate and indicates towards that big red number.
Last edited by _boo72 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

I wouldn't doubt that she could weigh that much if she was taller... I actually have a friend that looks so much like Keren and gained 80 lbs. during her first pregnancy. She told me she was 230 when she went to the hospital, but she's like 5'11 so I'm guessing that's why, because she definitely looked swollen and big, but not extremely obese or anything. I'm pretty sure Keren is really short. I feel like I remember her saying in a clothing haul that she was 5'2, but I'm not sure. I would guess she weighs like 150-160.

I'm 5'2" and weigh 145 and I eat healthy and look great. So she's def more than that.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

And I'm 90% sure it's Not her Blood pressure. Bp and heart rate are different. I think we've come to the general conclusion that the 223 is Landon's heart rate. If it was blood pressure it would be written as 223/98, not just those numbers randomly over the screen. Obviously it's not her weight dumbass.

Last edited by ForeverGauc01 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

BP >180 is hard to record and the monitors will be going off. Also in the pic the cuff is on the monitor not tied to her. That's landon's heart rate. In khoa's snap it said 154. If it was 223 she would be wheeled into the OR. Sometimes there are glitches in the monitor while moving/changing position or the baby is in distress but when that's the case they should attending to her than taking a pic for Snapchat. We never know what's happening until they tell us.Also 98 is her oxygen saturation and the other number is her respiratory rate. 88 her heart rate.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You guys are right the fetal heart rate is 223. I looked it up. The monitor doesn't make since though because I can't imagine her blood pressure being 98/88 her monitor is a lot different than the one at my hospital. That is SUPER high for a fetal heart rate! Hopefully it didn't stay that high for long. I have a feeling Landon will be here in the next 24 hours if things continue like this.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whateverumean wrote:BP >180 is hard to record and the monitors will be going off. Also in the pic the cuff is on the monitor not tied to her. That's landon's heart rate. In khoa's snap it said 154. If it was 223 she would be wheeled into the OR. Sometimes there are glitches in the monitor while moving/changing position or the baby is in distress but when that's the case they should attending to her than taking a pic for Snapchat. We never know what's happening until they tell us.Also 98 is her oxygen saturation and the other number is her respiratory rate. 88 her heart rate.
Thank you!!

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote: I am 90% sure that's what the reading is. Yes it's high but it's possible. And mine was nearly that high when I first got to the hospital when delivering my first. I felt very lightheaded and had a headache. There is no possible way in hell keren weighs that much. I don't weigh even close to that much and I'm bigger than her.

I'm 5'2" and weigh 145 and I eat healthy and look great. So she's def more than that.

Possibly! I'm 5'7 and weigh 160, I've had 3 babies but work out and eat healthy and wear a size 7 in jeans. Everyone holds weight different and muscle weighs more than fat and I'm guessing Keren doesn't have much muscle. Image

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I googled normal pulse for woman in labor and this came up. Not sure how reliable the site is... but I don't remember what my pulse was during any of my labors and that did seem high but maybe not. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 0e4bb4.png[/img]

Return to “KKandBabyJ”