• Advertisement
    

KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:23 am

I've had two babies so this monitor is not new to me. I am not quite sure but I believe the top left is her blood pressure not heart rate. The so reading this her blood pressure is 223/98 and babies heart rate is 88. Normal is 119/79. High blood pressure is when the number is over 140 and the bottom over 90. Also yes Landon's heart rate seems low but their heart rate will drop if she is in the middle of a contraction. My sons went down into the 20s a few times due to the severity of my contractions, it was scary! I am sure they will monitor her blood pressure and contractions and babies heart rate and try to lower her Blood pressure. Not sure if at this point they will stop her contractions or not. 36-37 weeks is the cut off normally for hospitals to stop contractions and is still premature, 39 weeks is what is now considered full term. Is keren over 37 weeks yet?

I really do wish her the best! My blood pressure was always high when I was in labor. Not sure if due to pain or what, it was normal at every checkup but shot up when I went into labor both times.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaLindsey2
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1808
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 1761 times
Been thanked: 10331 times

Advertisement

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:33 am

IjustCANT wrote:
Britxo wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:[quote="Britxo"][quote="ACarATorchAJess"][quote="d4865"][quote="Britxo"][quote="ACarATorchAJess"][quote="Britxo"]Looks like Keren is strapped to a hospital bed once again. Hope everything is okay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Where did you see that??


Khoa posted it on his Snapchat. And according to Kerens snap, she's having contractions and still in the hospital bed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I'd say Landon will be here in the next 24-72 hours... Unless it's false Labour[/quote]
I'll add that he'll be a big baby too...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Agreed. Really disappointed in how much crap Keren allowed to put in her body this pregnancy. I agree with a poster above that this pregnancy and her eating habits are catching up to her. She thinks she can eat what she wants and she'll bounce right back. I never been pregnant before, but even I know it doesn't work like that. Especially if you consumed SO much sodium and fats. I hate to say this but hopefully this teaches Keren a lesson that you can't just eat what you want during pregnancy "just because you want it." Nonetheless, I do hope both are okay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
She acted as if she wasn't pregnant..not that it's okay to eat like that if you're not, but I would assume you would want to be extra healthy for the life you're carrying. She's gained 60 lbs if not more..I hope Landon is okay..but she basically risked her unborn son's life the past 9 months.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk[/quote]

60 lbs is insane. The most I ever heard someone gaining was between 25-35 lbs. is 60 normal? I'm really curious on what's going on considering after that contractions snap there was another one of Khoa with a caption that said "waiting". guess we'll find out soon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I gained 45-50 pounds during my pregnancy and lost it all, I regret it big time, I gained most of it before 30 weeks and tried hard to slow it down. My weight gain was the reason I got stretch marks on my hip (my family has a history of no stretch marks) and they were deep I'm lucky they missed my belly, but I will never do that again, I didn't even realize how bad my weight gain was till 20 weeks and I tried the rest of the time to keep in under control. I may have lost all the weight 3 weeks after but it was my first child so it angers me when she talks about her gaining all this weight and thinking she'll loose it, pretty sure that's the only reason she breastfeeding is to loose weight. Either way gaining and loosing weight quickly is extremely bad on the body


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Breastfeeding actually does make you lose most of the baby weight, but what they don't tell you is that you can GAIN weight. It makes you incredibly hungry and thirsty when you breastfeed so it's really easy to overeat if you don't watch out. You really just have to indulge in healthy items and not junk.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaLindsey2
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1808
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 1761 times
Been thanked: 10331 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby savannah_mccollu » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:34 am

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I've had two babies so this monitor is not new to me. I am not quite sure but I believe the top left is her blood pressure not heart rate. The so reading this her blood pressure is 223/98 and babies heart rate is 88. Normal is 119/79. High blood pressure is when the number is over 140 and the bottom over 90. Also yes Landon's heart rate seems low but their heart rate will drop if she is in the middle of a contraction. My sons went down into the 20s a few times due to the severity of my contractions, it was scary! I am sure they will monitor her blood pressure and contractions and babies heart rate and try to lower her Blood pressure. Not sure if at this point they will stop her contractions or not. 36-37 weeks is the cut off normally for hospitals to stop contractions and is still premature, 39 weeks is what is now considered full term. Is keren over 37 weeks yet?

I really do wish her the best! My blood pressure was always high when I was in labor. Not sure if due to pain or what, it was normal at every checkup but shot up when I went into labor both times.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


She is 37+1 today (1/11) so if it is labor I don't think they'll do anything to stop it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
savannah_mccollu
Amateur
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:49 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 135 times

KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:48 am

If her bp was 223/98 she'd be dead.

I'm not a nurse but I am a medical professional and I'm pretty well versed in bp. That would be an absolutely outrageous reading and she would not be laying there having a good time if that was her reading let me tell you that. Until they update, we really don't know what that number is. Could be how much she weighs.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1364
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 9028 times
Been thanked: 4540 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:12 am

ForeverGauc01 wrote:If her bp was 223/98 she'd be dead.

I'm not a nurse but I am a medical professional and I'm pretty well versed in bp. That would be an absolutely outrageous reading and she would not be laying there having a good time if that was her reading let me tell you that. Until they update, we really don't know what that number is. Could be how much she weighs.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I am 90% sure that's what the reading is. Yes it's high but it's possible. And mine was nearly that high when I first got to the hospital when delivering my first. I felt very lightheaded and had a headache. There is no possible way in hell keren weighs that much. I don't weigh even close to that much and I'm bigger than her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaLindsey2
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1808
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 1761 times
Been thanked: 10331 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby blahblahblahhh » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:17 am

ForeverGauc01 wrote:If her bp was 223/98 she'd be dead.

I'm not a nurse but I am a medical professional and I'm pretty well versed in bp. That would be an absolutely outrageous reading and she would not be laying there having a good time if that was her reading let me tell you that. Until they update, we really don't know what that number is. Could be how much she weighs.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


LOL at the last sentence. Thankfully they don't put your weight on those monitor screens, and definitely not the biggest number on there. Those don't look exactly like the monitors at the hospital I delivered at, but I do remember that baby's heart rate was always the biggest/easiest to see number on the ones I was hooked up to. But I hope it's something else on hers, because that seems extremely high and scary. My boys always sat around 130 during labor and would drop down to 120-110 during contractions. My SIL had an emergency c-section due to baby getting stuck and his heart rate jumping, and I believe she said it was around 190-200 and they had my nephew out 10 minutes later, she didn't get to hold him for several hours because he was rushed to the NICU after that.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
Gossiper
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 628 times
Been thanked: 4160 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby blahblahblahhh » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:22 am

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:If her bp was 223/98 she'd be dead.

I'm not a nurse but I am a medical professional and I'm pretty well versed in bp. That would be an absolutely outrageous reading and she would not be laying there having a good time if that was her reading let me tell you that. Until they update, we really don't know what that number is. Could be how much she weighs.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I am 90% sure that's what the reading is. Yes it's high but it's possible. And mine was nearly that high when I first got to the hospital when delivering my first. I felt very lightheaded and had a headache. There is no possible way in hell keren weighs that much. I don't weigh even close to that much and I'm bigger than her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I wouldn't doubt that she could weigh that much if she was taller... I actually have a friend that looks so much like Keren and gained 80 lbs. during her first pregnancy. She told me she was 230 when she went to the hospital, but she's like 5'11 so I'm guessing that's why, because she definitely looked swollen and big, but not extremely obese or anything. I'm pretty sure Keren is really short. I feel like I remember her saying in a clothing haul that she was 5'2, but I'm not sure. I would guess she weighs like 150-160.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
Gossiper
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 628 times
Been thanked: 4160 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby _boo72 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:28 am

Hi, pretty frequent reader, first time poster. This may seem totally extra but I actually found a "how to" video for the Philips heart rate monitor (and even a way too in depth user manual that I barely skimmed) bc I was DYING to know what all those numbers meant in the snap. From what I can tell, the big orange number is the fetal heart rate - which is still alarming because isn't that quite high??? The spot where apparently the mother's blood pressure belongs isn't showing any info on Keren's monitor but you can see that it says her pulse is 88. I don't know what any of these numbers mean, though ... lol
This is the link to the monitor video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXBuUDXF8bQ
At around 3:30 - 4:00 is when she starts talking about the fetal heart rate and indicates towards that big red number.
Last edited by _boo72 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
_boo72
Amateur
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:03 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 64 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:29 am

blahblahblahhh wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:If her bp was 223/98 she'd be dead.

I'm not a nurse but I am a medical professional and I'm pretty well versed in bp. That would be an absolutely outrageous reading and she would not be laying there having a good time if that was her reading let me tell you that. Until they update, we really don't know what that number is. Could be how much she weighs.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I am 90% sure that's what the reading is. Yes it's high but it's possible. And mine was nearly that high when I first got to the hospital when delivering my first. I felt very lightheaded and had a headache. There is no possible way in hell keren weighs that much. I don't weigh even close to that much and I'm bigger than her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I wouldn't doubt that she could weigh that much if she was taller... I actually have a friend that looks so much like Keren and gained 80 lbs. during her first pregnancy. She told me she was 230 when she went to the hospital, but she's like 5'11 so I'm guessing that's why, because she definitely looked swollen and big, but not extremely obese or anything. I'm pretty sure Keren is really short. I feel like I remember her saying in a clothing haul that she was 5'2, but I'm not sure. I would guess she weighs like 150-160.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 5'2" and weigh 145 and I eat healthy and look great. So she's def more than that.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:34 pm
Has thanked: 3590 times
Been thanked: 3398 times

KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:33 am

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:If her bp was 223/98 she'd be dead.

I'm not a nurse but I am a medical professional and I'm pretty well versed in bp. That would be an absolutely outrageous reading and she would not be laying there having a good time if that was her reading let me tell you that. Until they update, we really don't know what that number is. Could be how much she weighs.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I am 90% sure that's what the reading is. Yes it's high but it's possible. And mine was nearly that high when I first got to the hospital when delivering my first. I felt very lightheaded and had a headache. There is no possible way in hell keren weighs that much. I don't weigh even close to that much and I'm bigger than her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I'm 90% sure it's Not her Blood pressure. Bp and heart rate are different. I think we've come to the general conclusion that the 223 is Landon's heart rate. If it was blood pressure it would be written as 223/98, not just those numbers randomly over the screen. Obviously it's not her weight dumbass.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by ForeverGauc01 on Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ForeverGauc01
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1364
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 9028 times
Been thanked: 4540 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby Whateverumean » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:33 am

BP >180 is hard to record and the monitors will be going off. Also in the pic the cuff is on the monitor not tied to her. That's landon's heart rate. In khoa's snap it said 154. If it was 223 she would be wheeled into the OR. Sometimes there are glitches in the monitor while moving/changing position or the baby is in distress but when that's the case they should attending to her than taking a pic for Snapchat. We never know what's happening until they tell us.Also 98 is her oxygen saturation and the other number is her respiratory rate. 88 her heart rate.
Whateverumean
Talker
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:20 pm
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 646 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:35 am

You guys are right the fetal heart rate is 223. I looked it up. The monitor doesn't make since though because I can't imagine her blood pressure being 98/88 her monitor is a lot different than the one at my hospital. That is SUPER high for a fetal heart rate! Hopefully it didn't stay that high for long. I have a feeling Landon will be here in the next 24 hours if things continue like this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaLindsey2
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1808
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 1761 times
Been thanked: 10331 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:35 am

Whateverumean wrote:BP >180 is hard to record and the monitors will be going off. Also in the pic the cuff is on the monitor not tied to her. That's landon's heart rate. In khoa's snap it said 154. If it was 223 she would be wheeled into the OR. Sometimes there are glitches in the monitor while moving/changing position or the baby is in distress but when that's the case they should attending to her than taking a pic for Snapchat. We never know what's happening until they tell us.Also 98 is her oxygen saturation and the other number is her respiratory rate. 88 her heart rate.

Thank you!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1364
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 9028 times
Been thanked: 4540 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby blahblahblahhh » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:35 am

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:[quote="ForeverGauc01"]If her bp was 223/98 she'd be dead.

I'm not a nurse but I am a medical professional and I'm pretty well versed in bp. That would be an absolutely outrageous reading and she would not be laying there having a good time if that was her reading let me tell you that. Until they update, we really don't know what that number is. Could be how much she weighs.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I am 90% sure that's what the reading is. Yes it's high but it's possible. And mine was nearly that high when I first got to the hospital when delivering my first. I felt very lightheaded and had a headache. There is no possible way in hell keren weighs that much. I don't weigh even close to that much and I'm bigger than her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I wouldn't doubt that she could weigh that much if she was taller... I actually have a friend that looks so much like Keren and gained 80 lbs. during her first pregnancy. She told me she was 230 when she went to the hospital, but she's like 5'11 so I'm guessing that's why, because she definitely looked swollen and big, but not extremely obese or anything. I'm pretty sure Keren is really short. I feel like I remember her saying in a clothing haul that she was 5'2, but I'm not sure. I would guess she weighs like 150-160.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 5'2" and weigh 145 and I eat healthy and look great. So she's def more than that.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Possibly! I'm 5'7 and weigh 160, I've had 3 babies but work out and eat healthy and wear a size 7 in jeans. Everyone holds weight different and muscle weighs more than fat and I'm guessing Keren doesn't have much muscle.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
Gossiper
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 628 times
Been thanked: 4160 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby blahblahblahhh » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:40 am

I googled normal pulse for woman in labor and this came up. Not sure how reliable the site is... but I don't remember what my pulse was during any of my labors and that did seem high but maybe not. [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170111/a12f8c52cc4a8770d4d6cff4a10e4bb4.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
Gossiper
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 pm
Has thanked: 628 times
Been thanked: 4160 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:42 am

blahblahblahhh wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:[quote="MommaLindsey2"][quote="ForeverGauc01"]If her bp was 223/98 she'd be dead.

I'm not a nurse but I am a medical professional and I'm pretty well versed in bp. That would be an absolutely outrageous reading and she would not be laying there having a good time if that was her reading let me tell you that. Until they update, we really don't know what that number is. Could be how much she weighs.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I am 90% sure that's what the reading is. Yes it's high but it's possible. And mine was nearly that high when I first got to the hospital when delivering my first. I felt very lightheaded and had a headache. There is no possible way in hell keren weighs that much. I don't weigh even close to that much and I'm bigger than her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I wouldn't doubt that she could weigh that much if she was taller... I actually have a friend that looks so much like Keren and gained 80 lbs. during her first pregnancy. She told me she was 230 when she went to the hospital, but she's like 5'11 so I'm guessing that's why, because she definitely looked swollen and big, but not extremely obese or anything. I'm pretty sure Keren is really short. I feel like I remember her saying in a clothing haul that she was 5'2, but I'm not sure. I would guess she weighs like 150-160.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 5'2" and weigh 145 and I eat healthy and look great. So she's def more than that.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Possibly! I'm 5'7 and weigh 160, I've had 3 babies but work out and eat healthy and wear a size 7 in jeans. Everyone holds weight different and muscle weighs more than fat and I'm guessing Keren doesn't have much muscle.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Yeah I'm a runner. I have a lot of lower body muscle..but Keren is a snacker and a napper..so...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:34 pm
Has thanked: 3590 times
Been thanked: 3398 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby dfwthismommy2015 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:49 am

It's 5:48 am in Orlando still no updates hm


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:05 pm
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 431 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby dasiesunshine » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:05 am

Britxo wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:
Britxo wrote:[quote="ACarATorchAJess"][quote="d4865"][quote="Britxo"][quote="ACarATorchAJess"][quote="Britxo"]Looks like Keren is strapped to a hospital bed once again. Hope everything is okay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Where did you see that??


Khoa posted it on his Snapchat. And according to Kerens snap, she's having contractions and still in the hospital bed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I'd say Landon will be here in the next 24-72 hours... Unless it's false Labour[/quote]
I'll add that he'll be a big baby too...

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Agreed. Really disappointed in how much crap Keren allowed to put in her body this pregnancy. I agree with a poster above that this pregnancy and her eating habits are catching up to her. She thinks she can eat what she wants and she'll bounce right back. I never been pregnant before, but even I know it doesn't work like that. Especially if you consumed SO much sodium and fats. I hate to say this but hopefully this teaches Keren a lesson that you can't just eat what you want during pregnancy "just because you want it." Nonetheless, I do hope both are okay.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
She acted as if she wasn't pregnant..not that it's okay to eat like that if you're not, but I would assume you would want to be extra healthy for the life you're carrying. She's gained 60 lbs if not more..I hope Landon is okay..but she basically risked her unborn son's life the past 9 months.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk[/quote]

60 lbs is insane. The most I ever heard someone gaining was between 25-35 lbs. is 60 normal? I'm really curious on what's going on considering after that contractions snap there was another one of Khoa with a caption that said "waiting". guess we'll find out soon.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

25-35 Is a healthier amount to gain, however is does differ. Someone who starts out weighing more may be recommended to gain less, or visa versa. I was an average weight when I got present with my first, I gained steady amounts of weight as I was very careful with what I ate and exercised throughout my pregnancy, then right towards the end I started rapidly gaining without any changes in my diet or exercise, turns out I ended up with preeclampsia. By the time I gave birth I had gained 50 pounds, and that was with following a healthy diet and lifestyle all throughout. Keren gained more than me...and I had preeclampsia. Usually people gain weight like this towards the end of pregnancy because of gestational diabetes or preeclampsia. But it seems like she just started eating and gaining from the start.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dasiesunshine
Amateur
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:36 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 571 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby Got2beGhost » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:07 am

Surely these early labor signs have nothing to do with the junk shes ate her ENTIRE pregnancy and the minimal prenatal care she recieved. *Eye roll*
Got2beGhost
Amateur
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:30 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 175 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby mamaya10 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:43 am

She just answered at Tweet from Kyra that her favorite healthy snack is from McDonald's (that was meant as a joke).
So no sign of the baby yet, I guess. I don't have snapchat, any news?
mamaya10
Informer
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 12:48 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 1052 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby savannah_mccollu » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:55 am

mamaya10 wrote:She just answered at Tweet from Kyra that her favorite healthy snack is from McDonald's (that was meant as a joke).
So no sign of the baby yet, I guess. I don't have snapchat, any news?


Nothing new on snapchat from either of them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
savannah_mccollu
Amateur
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:49 am
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 135 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:36 am

it's REALLY annoying how they post pics like they did on snap and then respond to other things and dont update their followers/viewers on what is going even tho toons have expressed concern for her...they just want to hype it up so more people will watch the vlog probably. They are soo annoying. They probably LOVE being the center of attention and keeping people hanging. It's so selfish. If she can reply to kyra's tweet about something only highlighting the crap/empty calories she shovels into her body, she can take a second to update her viewers on if she and her baby are ok.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:01 am
Has thanked: 1452 times
Been thanked: 6855 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby tmarieme » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:45 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:it's REALLY annoying how they post pics like they did on snap and then respond to other things and dont update their followers/viewers on what is going even tho toons have expressed concern for her...they just want to hype it up so more people will watch the vlog probably. They are soo annoying. They probably LOVE being the center of attention and keeping people hanging. It's so selfish. If she can reply to kyra's tweet about something only highlighting the crap/empty calories she shovels into her body, she can take a second to update her viewers on if she and her baby are ok.

I'm with you on this.
If they didn't want to inform people at all that there are issues that's fine. If they posted there was an issue but were actually too busy or needed some time then that's fine. To actually tell everyone there is an issue, then start posting about other things and ignore everyone who is legitimately concerned that's kinda rude and unfair.
It wouldn't even need to be specific just a
"hey we're home"
"we're still at the hospital"
"things are under control but we're still being monitored"
Nothing detailed, just let their fans now what's going on.

Now I will say I'm not on their snapchat so maybe they are updating people there, which is where they posted about it anyway. If that's the case I take it back.
Regardless of it all I do hope everyone is healthy and safe. I know she had issues before and I hope she doesn't have them with this delivery
Last edited by tmarieme on Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
tmarieme
Informer
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:10 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 651 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby Whateverumean » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:47 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:it's REALLY annoying how they post pics like they did on snap and then respond to other things and dont update their followers/viewers on what is going even tho toons have expressed concern for her...they just want to hype it up so more people will watch the vlog probably. They are soo annoying. They probably LOVE being the center of attention and keeping people hanging. It's so selfish. If she can reply to kyra's tweet about something only highlighting the crap/empty calories she shovels into her body, she can take a second to update her viewers on if she and her baby are ok.


I agree! Shes so arrogant. People have been tweeting her day in and out waiting for the news. Is this her way of make herself feel special? Has she not heard of "the boy who cried wolf". People will hate her for it. I'm sure someone annoyed will ask her rudely and shell ask everyone to calm the f down and talk rudely to that one person, shifting the focus. My dislike increased like a 100 fold.
Whateverumean
Talker
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:20 pm
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 646 times

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Postby lifeofgraye » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:12 am

Whateverumean wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:it's REALLY annoying how they post pics like they did on snap and then respond to other things and dont update their followers/viewers on what is going even tho toons have expressed concern for her...they just want to hype it up so more people will watch the vlog probably. They are soo annoying. They probably LOVE being the center of attention and keeping people hanging. It's so selfish. If she can reply to kyra's tweet about something only highlighting the crap/empty calories she shovels into her body, she can take a second to update her viewers on if she and her baby are ok.


I agree! Shes so arrogant. People have been tweeting her day in and out waiting for the news. Is this her way of make herself feel special? Has she not heard of "the boy who cried wolf". People will hate her for it. I'm sure someone annoyed will ask her rudely and shell ask everyone to calm the f down and talk rudely to that one person, shifting the focus. My dislike increased like a 100 fold.


Precisely. All their "Jacksonistas" are literally begging for an update and radio silence. You're not a special snowflake Keren. Your a French fry. And full of them too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lifeofgraye
Amateur
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:56 pm
Has thanked: 244 times
Been thanked: 154 times

PreviousNext

Return to KKandBabyJ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: catsmeow3

  • Advertisement