DailyFinnderella (part 78)

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I do have to defend them a little on bringing the puppy instead of karma. This is a family trip. Who are they going to leave her with? She doesn't have all her shots yet so she can't be left at a kennel. I do wish they had brought both but karma is pretty neurotic and would probably bark the entire time. He seems to get pretty anxious in new places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:I remember someone from here went to his show last year. Will someone be willing to go to this one? Lol

I volunteer lmmomsd as tribute!
*raises three fingers up for immomsd*
LMAO!
Can I have earplugs and a driver so I can drink? I can't do that sober.
Don't need a big limo like the Lumps. Whatever happened to CatsOrDie? She lived in LA.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I do have to defend them a little on bringing the puppy instead of karma. This is a family trip. Who are they going to leave her with? She doesn't have all her shots yet so she can't be left at a kennel. I do wish they had brought both but karma is pretty neurotic and would probably bark the entire time. He seems to get pretty anxious in new places.

Did someone say that Jimmy didn't go? If that's the case I assume he's taking care of Koda and Karma. Why not Luna too? Or whomever is "watching the house." Don't they usually have Taralynn stay at the house whenever they're gone?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I do have to defend them a little on bringing the puppy instead of karma. This is a family trip. Who are they going to leave her with? She doesn't have all her shots yet so she can't be left at a kennel. I do wish they had brought both but karma is pretty neurotic and would probably bark the entire time. He seems to get pretty anxious in new places.

But they don't even kennel Karma anymore, do they? They have their housesitter. They only bought her for cute puppy vlog footage. The owners of the rental didn't even want a dog there, and they bring a puppy that isn't all the way housebroken, and leave her while they go sleddin'.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Bryan has started selling signed CD's for $25 on his website, which is the price difference between GA and VIP tickets (which include a signed CD).

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I know this would be a shocking idea but....

Maybe you don't get a puppy just before you're going to travel? Or you stay at home until they are trained?
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I know this would be a shocking idea but....

Maybe you don't get a puppy just before you're going to travel? Or you stay at home until they are trained?
What a capital idea!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by kittypurry »

Who was it that suggested they build a fort with the kids yesterday? Go look at Missy's snapchat right now

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

kittypurry wrote:Who was it that suggested they build a fort with the kids yesterday? Go look at Missy's snapchat right now

They are such copy cats. Lol.

lexlex11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lexlex11 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:I remember someone from here went to his show last year. Will someone be willing to go to this one? Lol

I was the one that went last year!! I was thinking of going this year but I don't want to give any money to them!!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

kittypurry wrote:Who was it that suggested they build a fort with the kids yesterday? Go look at Missy's snapchat right now

Not an original idea in all those brains. After seeing Jackson ski last week, I knew it was just a matter of time before they would be having prince Ollie doing it. Sure enough!
Hi Missy, Suzanne and Bryan.... take our advice And get your kids speech evaluated!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lexlex11 wrote:

I was the one that went last year!! I was thinking of going this year but I don't want to give any money to them!!

Last year, you gave us such a good report! I can totally understand not wanting to pay, plus you likely will have to pay for parking! Too bad we can't go together!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

lmmomSD wrote:
lexlex11 wrote:

Last year, you gave us such a good report! I can totally understand not wanting to pay, plus you likely will have to pay for parking! Too bad we can't go together!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I'd chip in to pay for the ticket just to get the real story!

lisa6948146

Unread post by lisa6948146 »

This is my first time posting on here. I always come on here and read posts but never actually posted anything... I used to be a big Daily Bumps fan up until the last couple month and even more the last couple weeks i watch other vloggers and seems like right after they do something the next week Bryan and Missy do the same thing, they need to change their name to the daily copycats...
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

Amelia322 wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:Image

How's that New Years resolution going Bry Bry

For some reason I think they don't mind the size that they are... they're both so confident. But also the seem really unhappy and sad deep down. So idk. They've both gained some weight and missy now has a double chin. But they don't seem care at all about their weight. Man if I ate like they did I would be really huge!! They've been eating like crap for years and they don't look that much bigger.

Give it time....they're really young. Wait till they're over 35 and especially 40. I am. 42 and shocked by how much easier l gain.wait and how much harder it is to get it off. I see a huge difference compared to even 5 years ago.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
kw_11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kw_11 »

um...someone on here mentioned CK's special fort with Gaines and how they never bond with Oliver like that. just went on Missy's snap and what do you know, they're in a fort. hey lumps!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

kw_11 wrote:um...someone on here mentioned CK's special fort with Gaines and how they never bond with Oliver like that. just went on Missy's snap and what do you know, they're in a fort. hey lumps!

It might have been that or they saw it on c&k vlog and they are just being copycats. Either way I'm glad they are finally doing something fun one on one with Ollie that doesn't involve a screen.

longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

Originality doesn't come easy to these two does it?lol. They copy everything because they don't know what they should be doing with their children. I could give them a list of fun things they could do that doesn't involve spending money, but they take the easy mess free route...it's so lazy when they have all that time on their hands.
kw_11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kw_11 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
kw_11 wrote:um...someone on here mentioned CK's special fort with Gaines and how they never bond with Oliver like that. just went on Missy's snap and what do you know, they're in a fort. hey lumps!

It might have been that or they saw it on c&k vlog and they are just being copycats. Either way I'm glad they are finally doing something fun one on one with Ollie that doesn't involve a screen.

I agree. It's better than nothing. They're just such copycats.

Zue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zue »

longtimelurker24 wrote:Originality doesn't come easy to these two does it?lol. They copy everything because they don't know what they should be doing with their children. I could give them a list of fun things they could do that doesn't involve spending money, but they take the easy mess free route...it's so lazy when they have all that time on their hands.
Yeah, they are copycats and they do spend a ton of money when they don't need to. However, it's pretty inaccurate to say they choose the "easy mess free route"... are we watching the same channel? :?

Return to “Daily Bumps”