• Advertisement

DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:33 pm

I do have to defend them a little on bringing the puppy instead of karma. This is a family trip. Who are they going to leave her with? She doesn't have all her shots yet so she can't be left at a kennel. I do wish they had brought both but karma is pretty neurotic and would probably bark the entire time. He seems to get pretty anxious in new places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:52 pm

Cgl33 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:I remember someone from here went to his show last year. Will someone be willing to go to this one? Lol

I volunteer lmmomsd as tribute!

*raises three fingers up for immomsd*

LMAO!
Can I have earplugs and a driver so I can drink? I can't do that sober.
Don't need a big limo like the Lumps. Whatever happened to CatsOrDie? She lived in LA.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby angelfire89 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:52 pm

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I do have to defend them a little on bringing the puppy instead of karma. This is a family trip. Who are they going to leave her with? She doesn't have all her shots yet so she can't be left at a kennel. I do wish they had brought both but karma is pretty neurotic and would probably bark the entire time. He seems to get pretty anxious in new places.

Did someone say that Jimmy didn't go? If that's the case I assume he's taking care of Koda and Karma. Why not Luna too? Or whomever is "watching the house." Don't they usually have Taralynn stay at the house whenever they're gone?
angelfire89
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:59 pm

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I do have to defend them a little on bringing the puppy instead of karma. This is a family trip. Who are they going to leave her with? She doesn't have all her shots yet so she can't be left at a kennel. I do wish they had brought both but karma is pretty neurotic and would probably bark the entire time. He seems to get pretty anxious in new places.

But they don't even kennel Karma anymore, do they? They have their housesitter. They only bought her for cute puppy vlog footage. The owners of the rental didn't even want a dog there, and they bring a puppy that isn't all the way housebroken, and leave her while they go sleddin'.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby kittypurry » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Bryan has started selling signed CD's for $25 on his website, which is the price difference between GA and VIP tickets (which include a signed CD).

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:38 pm

I know this would be a shocking idea but....

Maybe you don't get a puppy just before you're going to travel? Or you stay at home until they are trained?
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby PosyGirl72 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:39 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:I know this would be a shocking idea but....

Maybe you don't get a puppy just before you're going to travel? Or you stay at home until they are trained?

What a capital idea!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
PosyGirl72
Informer

DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Postby kittypurry » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Who was it that suggested they build a fort with the kids yesterday? Go look at Missy's snapchat right now

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Baconsgirl » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:30 pm

kittypurry wrote:Who was it that suggested they build a fort with the kids yesterday? Go look at Missy's snapchat right now

They are such copy cats. Lol.

Baconsgirl
Talker

Postby lexlex11 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:35 pm

violet-kelsey black wrote:I remember someone from here went to his show last year. Will someone be willing to go to this one? Lol

I was the one that went last year!! I was thinking of going this year but I don't want to give any money to them!!

lexlex11
Talker

Postby janem » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:39 pm

kittypurry wrote:Who was it that suggested they build a fort with the kids yesterday? Go look at Missy's snapchat right now

Not an original idea in all those brains. After seeing Jackson ski last week, I knew it was just a matter of time before they would be having prince Ollie doing it. Sure enough!
Hi Missy, Suzanne and Bryan.... take our advice And get your kids speech evaluated!

janem
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:53 pm

lexlex11 wrote:

I was the one that went last year!! I was thinking of going this year but I don't want to give any money to them!!

Last year, you gave us such a good report! I can totally understand not wanting to pay, plus you likely will have to pay for parking! Too bad we can't go together!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby janem » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:20 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
lexlex11 wrote:

Last year, you gave us such a good report! I can totally understand not wanting to pay, plus you likely will have to pay for parking! Too bad we can't go together!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'd chip in to pay for the ticket just to get the real story!

janem
Informer

Postby lisa6948146 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:43 pm

This is my first time posting on here. I always come on here and read posts but never actually posted anything... I used to be a big Daily Bumps fan up until the last couple month and even more the last couple weeks i watch other vloggers and seems like right after they do something the next week Bryan and Missy do the same thing, they need to change their name to the daily copycats...
lisa6948146

Postby jaynshann » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:53 pm

Amelia322 wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:Image

How's that New Years resolution going Bry Bry

For some reason I think they don't mind the size that they are... they're both so confident. But also the seem really unhappy and sad deep down. So idk. They've both gained some weight and missy now has a double chin. But they don't seem care at all about their weight. Man if I ate like they did I would be really huge!! They've been eating like crap for years and they don't look that much bigger.

Give it time....they're really young. Wait till they're over 35 and especially 40. I am. 42 and shocked by how much easier l gain.wait and how much harder it is to get it off. I see a huge difference compared to even 5 years ago.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
jaynshann
Amateur

Postby kw_11 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:10 pm

um...someone on here mentioned CK's special fort with Gaines and how they never bond with Oliver like that. just went on Missy's snap and what do you know, they're in a fort. hey lumps!

kw_11
Amateur

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:40 am

kw_11 wrote:um...someone on here mentioned CK's special fort with Gaines and how they never bond with Oliver like that. just went on Missy's snap and what do you know, they're in a fort. hey lumps!

It might have been that or they saw it on c&k vlog and they are just being copycats. Either way I'm glad they are finally doing something fun one on one with Ollie that doesn't involve a screen.

MommaLindsey2
Gossiper

Postby longtimelurker24 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:47 am

Originality doesn't come easy to these two does it?lol. They copy everything because they don't know what they should be doing with their children. I could give them a list of fun things they could do that doesn't involve spending money, but they take the easy mess free route...it's so lazy when they have all that time on their hands.
longtimelurker24
Amateur

Postby kw_11 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:45 am

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
kw_11 wrote:um...someone on here mentioned CK's special fort with Gaines and how they never bond with Oliver like that. just went on Missy's snap and what do you know, they're in a fort. hey lumps!

It might have been that or they saw it on c&k vlog and they are just being copycats. Either way I'm glad they are finally doing something fun one on one with Ollie that doesn't involve a screen.

I agree. It's better than nothing. They're just such copycats.

kw_11
Amateur

Postby Zue » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:13 am

longtimelurker24 wrote:Originality doesn't come easy to these two does it?lol. They copy everything because they don't know what they should be doing with their children. I could give them a list of fun things they could do that doesn't involve spending money, but they take the easy mess free route...it's so lazy when they have all that time on their hands.

Yeah, they are copycats and they do spend a ton of money when they don't need to. However, it's pretty inaccurate to say they choose the "easy mess free route"... are we watching the same channel? :?
Zue
Amateur

Postby Cgl33 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:05 am

Really, who cares if they copied building a fort from Cullen and Katie? I get ideas from my friends too and this is a great thing for Ollie and Finn.
Cgl33
Extreme Gossiper

Postby RecklessDisregard » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:15 am

I am dying to get the real scoop on this event of Bryan's... But I understand not wanting to give him any money. It would just get spent on more plastic toys for Ollie to lose interest in.

Maybe the real truth can be gleaned from watching the videos other YTer attendees make, where B&M don't control camera angles or editing. Though I bet the other vloggers wouldn't knowingly post footage that makes Bryan look bad (or makes his audience look... sparse).

It blows my mind that other vloggers would fly in for this shitshow. I wonder if Bryan is paying their airfare. But maybe not... I guess the others would privately consider it a business trip and hope to gain subscribers... Which would make travel and accommodation expenses tax-deductible, I think. Gag me.
RecklessDisregard
Informer

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:23 am

That was me!!! :lol: I even said something to the effect of "well since its been brought up i'm sure they will do it now!" These idiots are so predicable! Someone hit the nail on the head when they were talking about the Lumps being copy cats. New puppies, play kitchens (I think MG was the first with this one, she asked for one for xmas, not sure if Ollie or Jackson did..)ball pits, ski vacations, blanket forts!!! ... I swear Bryan watches the views on other's vlogs and sees who is bringing in the most and then copies them. They are the most unoriginal people i have ever seen! You're welcome on the idea M&B! I'll let you know where to send my royalties check! :lol:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:32 am

Cgl33 wrote:Really, who cares if they copied building a fort from Cullen and Katie? I get ideas from my friends too and this is a great thing for Ollie and Finn.

It would be different if we knew it was genuine... We all know they copy things like this just for the vlog. They make us jump to these conclusions bc of their track record. If they hadn't seen C&K do it (and i'm being silly when i said they stole my idea.. I think its safe to say they read here, but i'm not being serious about them doing it bc i brought it up..) and/or read about it here, it would have never happened. Plus we all know it was probably Cassie who spent the most time in the fort with the boys and Missy was just on her phone the whole time. She probably did the snapchat and then plopped her lazy ass back on the couch with her phone. I'm convinced that they just do this shit for the vlog content. I would guess that over half the things they do with the boys is only done to record it, and once that 5 min clip is filmed they go right back to ignoring the kids.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Momto3boys » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:39 am

Anyone else think they went on vacation so some contractor can come in and finish the kitchen so they can show off their new fridge in all its glory??? Unless they have already done so. I have not watched in a few days
Momto3boys
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to DailyBumps/BumpsAlongTheWay