BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Anniekins
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by Anniekins »

My husband and I barely had sex at all during all three of my pregnancies. After about 8 weeks or so it became really uncomfortable. I'm not talking about belly size, since it happened before I was even showing. It must have been the hormones, but I became super sensitize, the act itself was not pleasant.

Went away after I had the baby. I also had no desire at all. Like my body was all, you're already pregnant, no need for that!
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

Anniekins wrote:My husband and I barely had sex at all during all three of my pregnancies. After about 8 weeks or so it became really uncomfortable. I'm not talking about belly size, since it happened before I was even showing. It must have been the hormones, but I became super sensitize, the act itself was not pleasant.

Went away after I had the baby. I also had no desire at all. Like my body was all, you're already pregnant, no need for that!
I just can't imagine not having sex for 9 months. It's a really important part of a relationship. At least in our relationship it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

TaraLas wrote:
Anniekins wrote:My husband and I barely had sex at all during all three of my pregnancies. After about 8 weeks or so it became really uncomfortable. I'm not talking about belly size, since it happened before I was even showing. It must have been the hormones, but I became super sensitize, the act itself was not pleasant.

I just can't imagine not having sex for 9 months. It's a really important part of a relationship. At least in our relationship it is.

I doubt they have sex very often even when she's not pregnant haha
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

I don't understand how she can talk about losing her mucus plug on YouTube but gets all uncomfortable that people suggest they have sex...

I wish sex would induce my labour! I'm due Friday! Sex sounds way better than vacuuming or running my fat self up and down the stairs! Lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Got2beGhost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Got2beGhost »

She is totally missing out on the no sex thing. I think having sex while pregnant is amazing and beautiful. Bonus points if it gets the ball rolling with labor too
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Shit. I had sex and every single goddamn time I went into labor.

Needless to say, I had to wait until the last week to really get my nut. I was scheduled for a c section so it really didn't matter lol.

But I agree. She strikes me as prudish.

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

dazzled wrote:Now that behbeh gurl is going to stay with them in their room indefinitely, I'm sure we can arrange a funeral for their sex life.

Don't forget how Britney said "the bedroom isn't the only place to have fun" whenever people were asking how do her and ean ever have sex since Nolan sleeps in their bed every night ImageImage as if though. I could never see Britney doing anything anywhere else. Who knows

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:
dazzled wrote:Now that behbeh gurl is going to stay with them in their room indefinitely, I'm sure we can arrange a funeral for their sex life.

Don't forget how Britney said "the bedroom isn't the only place to have fun" whenever people were asking how do her and ean ever have sex since Nolan sleeps in their bed every night ImageImage as if though. I could never see Britney doing anything anywhere else. Who knows

And mess up her perfectly set couch with all the pillows perfectly in place in their perfect spots? Doubt it.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Personally I would die if I didn't have sex for nine entire months. That's almost a year! Plus, a friend of mine has said that pregnancy hormones make her super horny and the sex is supposedly amazing, though of course that differs from woman to woman.
Nuggetsaremylife wrote: Don't forget how Britney said "the bedroom isn't the only place to have fun" whenever people were asking how do her and ean ever have sex since Nolan sleeps in their bed every night ImageImage as if though. I could never see Britney doing anything anywhere else. Who knows.
I can't imagine that for the life of me. She strikes me as a pillow princess who does missionary with lights out only tbh.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:

Probably in the shower so she can immediately scrub the sex filth off of herself.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

lol didn't she say once on that after dark IG confession thing that she and Ean almost bump uglies on a beach? How did she go from that to avoiding it to try induce labour Haha
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I cracked the mystery of the KFC lips. At 0:20 she just plasters it on lol

Also check out how different her home decor was back then.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Blackswan wrote:I cracked the mystery of the KFC lips. At 0:20 she just plasters it on lol

I'm confused. All she did was put chapstick on D: but on a side note her face looks so much different now. She looked so cute back then!

exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

"Ugghhh, how did I know I was going to make it to 40 weeks? I just knew. I just knew." *laughs*

Seriously, it's a due date. Don't expect to go early, especially when she was overdue once already. I totally get feeling done with pregnancy, but she acts like it's the hugest inconvenience and just adds to the "omg my life is so so so hard all the time." I think she wants attention and for everyone to be all "oh you poor dear." The baby is healthy. Britney is healthy. She's not on bedrest or dealing with anything serious. I bet people who have preemies would love to have been overdue. Babies don't have a little calendar in there that's like, shit, gotta come out today because I'm gonna be late!
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Blackswan wrote:I cracked the mystery of the KFC lips. At 0:20 she just plasters it on lol

Huh? She only does one layer of chapstick?
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

B was due exactly 4 weeks before me and at this point I feel as though I'm going to go into labor before she even does!
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

I don't think the picture frame has a letter 'A' in it.. I think the shadow that people are seeing is just the reflection of the dark curtain?

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

dazzled wrote:

Huh? She only does one layer of chapstick?
I put on more than that haha but I have always been nervous about "KFC lips" I think if you just dont run your lips together smearing it over your face you're good haha
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I think it's the fact that she puts it on past her lips. Like she doesn't stay within her lip lines she just goes wild and puts it all over the fucking place.

Damn I forgot how much I liked her back then though! She was so much more relatable and personable and actually showed her life. Now it's her filtered life and it sucks.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

British25 wrote:I don't think the picture frame has a letter 'A' in it.. I think the shadow that people are seeing is just the reflection of the dark curtain?

Yeah, I saw nothing. And I zoomed in and even went as far to try and manipulate the lighting in Photoshop Lol. Guess I have far too much time on my hands.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”