ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote: I wouldn't doubt that she could weigh that much if she was taller... I actually have a friend that looks so much like Keren and gained 80 lbs. during her first pregnancy. She told me she was 230 when she went to the hospital, but she's like 5'11 so I'm guessing that's why, because she definitely looked swollen and big, but not extremely obese or anything. I'm pretty sure Keren is really short. I feel like I remember her saying in a clothing haul that she was 5'2, but I'm not sure. I would guess she weighs like 150-160.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm 5'2" and weigh 145 and I eat healthy and look great. So she's def more than that.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Possibly! I'm 5'7 and weigh 160, I've had 3 babies but work out and eat healthy and wear a size 7 in jeans. Everyone holds weight different and muscle weighs more than fat and I'm guessing Keren doesn't have much muscle. Image

Yeah I'm a runner. I have a lot of lower body muscle..but Keren is a snacker and a napper..so...

dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

It's 5:48 am in Orlando still no updates hm

dasiesunshine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dasiesunshine »

Britxo wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:
Britxo wrote: Agreed. Really disappointed in how much crap Keren allowed to put in her body this pregnancy. I agree with a poster above that this pregnancy and her eating habits are catching up to her. She thinks she can eat what she wants and she'll bounce right back. I never been pregnant before, but even I know it doesn't work like that. Especially if you consumed SO much sodium and fats. I hate to say this but hopefully this teaches Keren a lesson that you can't just eat what you want during pregnancy "just because you want it." Nonetheless, I do hope both are okay.

She acted as if she wasn't pregnant..not that it's okay to eat like that if you're not, but I would assume you would want to be extra healthy for the life you're carrying. She's gained 60 lbs if not more..I hope Landon is okay..but she basically risked her unborn son's life the past 9 months.

60 lbs is insane. The most I ever heard someone gaining was between 25-35 lbs. is 60 normal? I'm really curious on what's going on considering after that contractions snap there was another one of Khoa with a caption that said "waiting". guess we'll find out soon.

25-35 Is a healthier amount to gain, however is does differ. Someone who starts out weighing more may be recommended to gain less, or visa versa. I was an average weight when I got present with my first, I gained steady amounts of weight as I was very careful with what I ate and exercised throughout my pregnancy, then right towards the end I started rapidly gaining without any changes in my diet or exercise, turns out I ended up with preeclampsia. By the time I gave birth I had gained 50 pounds, and that was with following a healthy diet and lifestyle all throughout. Keren gained more than me...and I had preeclampsia. Usually people gain weight like this towards the end of pregnancy because of gestational diabetes or preeclampsia. But it seems like she just started eating and gaining from the start.

Got2beGhost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Got2beGhost »

Surely these early labor signs have nothing to do with the junk shes ate her ENTIRE pregnancy and the minimal prenatal care she recieved. *Eye roll*
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

She just answered at Tweet from Kyra that her favorite healthy snack is from McDonald's (that was meant as a joke).
So no sign of the baby yet, I guess. I don't have snapchat, any news?
savannah_mccollu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by savannah_mccollu »

mamaya10 wrote:She just answered at Tweet from Kyra that her favorite healthy snack is from McDonald's (that was meant as a joke).
So no sign of the baby yet, I guess. I don't have snapchat, any news?
Nothing new on snapchat from either of them.

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

it's REALLY annoying how they post pics like they did on snap and then respond to other things and dont update their followers/viewers on what is going even tho toons have expressed concern for her...they just want to hype it up so more people will watch the vlog probably. They are soo annoying. They probably LOVE being the center of attention and keeping people hanging. It's so selfish. If she can reply to kyra's tweet about something only highlighting the crap/empty calories she shovels into her body, she can take a second to update her viewers on if she and her baby are ok.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:it's REALLY annoying how they post pics like they did on snap and then respond to other things and dont update their followers/viewers on what is going even tho toons have expressed concern for her...they just want to hype it up so more people will watch the vlog probably. They are soo annoying. They probably LOVE being the center of attention and keeping people hanging. It's so selfish. If she can reply to kyra's tweet about something only highlighting the crap/empty calories she shovels into her body, she can take a second to update her viewers on if she and her baby are ok.
I'm with you on this.
If they didn't want to inform people at all that there are issues that's fine. If they posted there was an issue but were actually too busy or needed some time then that's fine. To actually tell everyone there is an issue, then start posting about other things and ignore everyone who is legitimately concerned that's kinda rude and unfair.
It wouldn't even need to be specific just a
"hey we're home"
"we're still at the hospital"
"things are under control but we're still being monitored"
Nothing detailed, just let their fans now what's going on.

Now I will say I'm not on their snapchat so maybe they are updating people there, which is where they posted about it anyway. If that's the case I take it back.
Regardless of it all I do hope everyone is healthy and safe. I know she had issues before and I hope she doesn't have them with this delivery
Last edited by tmarieme on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:it's REALLY annoying how they post pics like they did on snap and then respond to other things and dont update their followers/viewers on what is going even tho toons have expressed concern for her...they just want to hype it up so more people will watch the vlog probably. They are soo annoying. They probably LOVE being the center of attention and keeping people hanging. It's so selfish. If she can reply to kyra's tweet about something only highlighting the crap/empty calories she shovels into her body, she can take a second to update her viewers on if she and her baby are ok.
I agree! Shes so arrogant. People have been tweeting her day in and out waiting for the news. Is this her way of make herself feel special? Has she not heard of "the boy who cried wolf". People will hate her for it. I'm sure someone annoyed will ask her rudely and shell ask everyone to calm the f down and talk rudely to that one person, shifting the focus. My dislike increased like a 100 fold.
lifeofgraye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lifeofgraye »

Whateverumean wrote:
I agree! Shes so arrogant. People have been tweeting her day in and out waiting for the news. Is this her way of make herself feel special? Has she not heard of "the boy who cried wolf". People will hate her for it. I'm sure someone annoyed will ask her rudely and shell ask everyone to calm the f down and talk rudely to that one person, shifting the focus. My dislike increased like a 100 fold.
Precisely. All their "Jacksonistas" are literally begging for an update and radio silence. You're not a special snowflake Keren. Your a French fry. And full of them too.

estefany
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by estefany »

I seriously can't believe her. She's able to reply to Kyra, but not a single update? Seriously, it's not that hard. Her entire mentions are her followers asking for an update and she could care less. Who does she think she is?

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 0c6549.jpg[/img]

She's such a BITCH .. you can reply to all of your friends but you ignore your subscribers who make you rich and buy you shit lol

laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Well as long as Bacardi is sponsoring her why would she need any further minions!?
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

We should all say something in the comments when they put up the new vlog. I have a feeling they're going to take a while to post, though. I think they should realize how wrong of them that is to do? Anyone with me?? Uhg, she just boils my blood. & to think I used to enjoy her. :?
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by kkkk »

Wow super scary. I hope everything is okay. She's had issues this pregnancy. Not exercising and eating sh*t all the time don't help either. But sometimes pregnant complications come up despite doing "everything right." She had an NST a few weeks ago (her appointment at the hospital) so I think her OB has been keeping an eye on her. She must have gestational diabetes, despite saying she doesn't. She's tried to "prove" she's healthier than she is saying she doesn't have GD, Bianca taking her blood pressure and saying how all she wants are healthy smoothies. But it's clear there are complications, especially now. Hopefully we'll hear soon and they're both okay.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

My guess is Landon is here

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Omg I cringed so hard at the vlog He Knows I'm Pregnant.. at like 6:00-6:15min you can see Jackson teeth and holy cow...
I'll admit I thought some people were over exaggerating a bit but they are so messed up..
I wonder when she will take him to the dentist because they usually go around 1
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Woah. I've been absent from here for a couple days, can someone give me a super quick update? I'm not on her snapchat so Idk what's going on. Is she in labor?
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

ecf997 wrote:Woah. I've been absent from here for a couple days, can someone give me a super quick update? I'm not on her snapchat so Idk what's going on. Is she in labor?
All anyone knows is that she tweeted she'd been throwing up and maybe would go to the ER. Then on her snap Khoa posted her in the hospital bed with a caption saying contractions. No body knows because they haven't said anything in the past 12 hours or so. Except that Keren's fav healthy snack is McDonald's french fries . . .
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

ecf997 wrote:Woah. I've been absent from here for a couple days, can someone give me a super quick update? I'm not on her snapchat so Idk what's going on. Is she in labor?
All anyone knows is that she tweeted she'd been throwing up and maybe would go to the ER. Then on her snap Khoa posted her in the hospital bed with a caption saying contractions. No body knows because they haven't said anything in the past 12 hours or so. Except that Keren's fav healthy snack is McDonald's french fries . . .

Return to “KKandBabyJ”