DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyFinnderella (part 78)

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Really, who cares if they copied building a fort from Cullen and Katie? I get ideas from my friends too and this is a great thing for Ollie and Finn.
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

I am dying to get the real scoop on this event of Bryan's... But I understand not wanting to give him any money. It would just get spent on more plastic toys for Ollie to lose interest in.

Maybe the real truth can be gleaned from watching the videos other YTer attendees make, where B&M don't control camera angles or editing. Though I bet the other vloggers wouldn't knowingly post footage that makes Bryan look bad (or makes his audience look... sparse).

It blows my mind that other vloggers would fly in for this shitshow. I wonder if Bryan is paying their airfare. But maybe not... I guess the others would privately consider it a business trip and hope to gain subscribers... Which would make travel and accommodation expenses tax-deductible, I think. Gag me.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

kittypurry wrote:Who was it that suggested they build a fort with the kids yesterday? Go look at Missy's snapchat right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was me!!! :lol: I even said something to the effect of "well since its been brought up i'm sure they will do it now!" These idiots are so predicable! Someone hit the nail on the head when they were talking about the Lumps being copy cats. New puppies, play kitchens (I think MG was the first with this one, she asked for one for xmas, not sure if Ollie or Jackson did..)ball pits, ski vacations, blanket forts!!! ... I swear Bryan watches the views on other's vlogs and sees who is bringing in the most and then copies them. They are the most unoriginal people i have ever seen! You're welcome on the idea M&B! I'll let you know where to send my royalties check! :lol:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cgl33 wrote:Really, who cares if they copied building a fort from Cullen and Katie? I get ideas from my friends too and this is a great thing for Ollie and Finn.
It would be different if we knew it was genuine... We all know they copy things like this just for the vlog. They make us jump to these conclusions bc of their track record. If they hadn't seen C&K do it (and i'm being silly when i said they stole my idea.. I think its safe to say they read here, but i'm not being serious about them doing it bc i brought it up..) and/or read about it here, it would have never happened. Plus we all know it was probably Cassie who spent the most time in the fort with the boys and Missy was just on her phone the whole time. She probably did the snapchat and then plopped her lazy ass back on the couch with her phone. I'm convinced that they just do this shit for the vlog content. I would guess that over half the things they do with the boys is only done to record it, and once that 5 min clip is filmed they go right back to ignoring the kids.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Anyone else think they went on vacation so some contractor can come in and finish the kitchen so they can show off their new fridge in all its glory??? Unless they have already done so. I have not watched in a few days
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Momto3boys wrote:Anyone else think they went on vacation so some contractor can come in and finish the kitchen so they can show off their new fridge in all its glory??? Unless they have already done so. I have not watched in a few days
I bet you are right! When they go home they will act like it's some huge surprise that they had no clue about and will say it was magic or some bullshit. The kids watching these fools are going to have some messed up ideas on how being a grown up really works!
tml43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tml43 »

Oh Bryan. So cute you think you know how to ski. Anyone can go down the hill, straight. It's not rocket science.

Also that "pain in your legs" - that's called - exercise. Try it once in awhile (normal people don't get sore legs when just standing there, and going straight down a hill)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tml43 wrote:Oh Bryan. So cute you think you know how to ski. Anyone can go down the hill, straight. It's not rocket science.

Also that "pain in your legs" - that's called - exercise. Try it once in awhile (normal people don't get sore legs when just standing there, and going straight down a hill)
And his whole thing before they left on the trip, about how "I can't wait to hit the slopes!" Like he's some double black diamond expert. Little Jackson can probably outski him!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

lmmomSD wrote: LMAO!
Can I have earplugs and a driver so I can drink? I can't do that sober.
Don't need a big limo like the Lumps. Whatever happened to CatsOrDie? She lived in LA.

What are the chances that after months, I happen to come on today and see this? Image I volunteer to go as long as ImmomSD comes with me. Image

iceyluv
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iceyluv »

Looking at the ticket prices and holy cow, $30?? My favorite bands don't even charge that much. Bryan really thinks he's an amazing singer.

I live about 30 minutes away from the venue. I'd go but I don't want to give them my money! Lord knows they don't need any more.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

I'm going to say it. If you seriously don't believe Ollie who is going to be 4 doesn't have a speech problem go watch Jackson's birthday haul. I'm sure they helped him with what to say, but you can tell he knew what he was talking about. He even said "I peed and pooped in the potty, mostly pee." Can Ollie get through any of that without adding extra sounds in there or without shouting? Doubt it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And HE is going to teach Ollie to ski! Because he's such an expert. I am surprised that Moneybags didn't hire a professional to teach him. Missy put on full face of makeup to ski? Who does that?
I just can't. Sitting on their butts to ski down a freaking bunny slope? And I'll bet Bryan was pissed that Ollie didn't do as "good" as Jackson.
It's so sad that now Ollie looks at the camera when he and Bryan are talking. Do they ever look at each other when they talk?

spotsanddots
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by spotsanddots »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 7c07db.jpg[/img] Whoever is photo shopping Bryans pictures needs to be fired! Missy looks like she has no pupils...
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

One thing I like about Cassie is that she does her own thing and doesn't need to be up everyone's butts the whole time. Like snowboarding instead of skiing. She doesn't have to ski like everyone else. Idk she reminds me of me. Maybe somewhat of a loner and ok with it? And I feel she genuinely enjoys the kids and really interacts well with them. I wish my brother were like that with my daughter.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cats-or-die wrote:
Don't need a big limo like the Lumps. Whatever happened to CatsOrDie? She lived in LA.

What are the chances that after months, I happen to come on today and see this? Image I volunteer to go as long as ImmomSD comes with me. Image

LOL! I missed you! When is this shindig again? Is it the same day that the record is released? Can I spend the night after so I don't have to drive back to San Diego?
What I don't get, is how if you can't download the album yet, you can get a hard copy on his fan site.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

hey girl hey007 wrote:I'm going to say it. If you seriously don't believe Ollie who is going to be 4 doesn't have a speech problem go watch Jackson's birthday haul. I'm sure they helped him with what to say, but you can tell he knew what he was talking about. He even said "I peed and pooped in the potty, mostly pee." Can Ollie get through any of that without adding extra sounds in there or without shouting? Doubt it.
Jackson has pretty bad speech as well and a horrendous lisp. There are a lot of cuts in that video. My 3 year old is one month older and much easier to understand and I still consider him a little behind in speech.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

lmmomSD wrote:
cats-or-die wrote:

LOL! I missed you! When is this shindig again? Is it the same day that the record is released? Can I spend the night after so I don't have to drive back to San Diego?
What I don't get, is how if you can't download the album yet, you can get a hard copy on his fan site.

Omg you guys, please please please please go!!!!!!!!

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
I don't understand this hairstyle....I can't keep a straight face how does their family look at him and not laugh? :D

They spend all day "skiing" and ofcourse Ollie probably threw a tantrum after 3 tries so they took him back to the house, he's got them all working under his commands!!

So they don't get home till the evening and Missy spends 5 minutes with Finn and is like "Okay...times up...you need to go to bed now"....after Mimi spent all day taking care of him, feeding him, changing his diapers...even Ollie was crying for Mimi at the end of the vlog. Bryan and Missy don't even feel anything because they could care less!!

Bryan telling Ollie at the end about his stupid album and Ollie has his usual frozen expression.....he should seriously play poker when he's older!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sevan116 wrote:One thing I like about Cassie is that she does her own thing and doesn't need to be up everyone's butts the whole time. Like snowboarding instead of skiing. She doesn't have to ski like everyone else. Idk she reminds me of me. Maybe somewhat of a loner and ok with it? And I feel she genuinely enjoys the kids and really interacts well with them. I wish my brother were like that with my daughter.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
I hope shes distancing herself from Missy and Bryan in her own way. She spends a lot of time with the boys, but when was the last time that we have seen her spend time with Missy? I hope she continues to be in the boys lives but does her own thing.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"Skiden" SMDH

Return to “Daily Bumps”