KKandBabyChikFila | Part 3

ecf997

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by ecf997 »

ilovelamp wrote:
ecf997 wrote:Woah. I've been absent from here for a couple days, can someone give me a super quick update? I'm not on her snapchat so Idk what's going on. Is she in labor?
All anyone knows is that she tweeted she'd been throwing up and maybe would go to the ER. Then on her snap Khoa posted her in the hospital bed with a caption saying contractions. No body knows because they haven't said anything in the past 12 hours or so. Except that Keren's fav healthy snack is McDonald's french fries . . .
Oh, okay thanks! Lol Keren is such a bitch, she'll do anything, even allowing her subscribers to think her son could be in serious danger, if it means making some extra cash from the anticipation. Hope everything is okay though.

And did she delete the fry tweet? I can't find it.
kgiff77
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by kgiff77 »

ecf997 wrote:
ilovelamp wrote:
ecf997 wrote:Woah. I've been absent from here for a couple days, can someone give me a super quick update? I'm not on her snapchat so Idk what's going on. Is she in labor?
All anyone knows is that she tweeted she'd been throwing up and maybe would go to the ER. Then on her snap Khoa posted her in the hospital bed with a caption saying contractions. No body knows because they haven't said anything in the past 12 hours or so. Except that Keren's fav healthy snack is McDonald's french fries . . .
Oh, okay thanks! Lol Keren is such a bitch, she'll do anything, even allowing her subscribers to think her son could be in serious danger, if it means making some extra cash from the anticipation. Hope everything is okay though.

Yup she deleted it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
applefingers91
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by applefingers91 »

ecf997 wrote:
ilovelamp wrote:

I just checked her twitter and it looks like she has deleted it.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

ecf997 wrote:
ilovelamp wrote:

LMAO yes she did! Image

Got2beGhost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Got2beGhost »

Yep. Twitter post about McDonalds is deleted. Shes definitely trying to hype it all up ala Jess
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I'm guessing she deleted it because people were telling her how fucked up it was to post that but refuse to update her viewers who are worried about her and Landon. So obviously the right thing to do is delete the tweet... instead of take 5 seconds to post "we're ok". These people are insufferable twats.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Lmao thats fucking gollllddd :lol:
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

WOW

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

She was having contractions throughout the night!
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Here's the snap
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

So they weren't BH? Like, real ones?

Yeah, Landon is probably here, or he will be very soon. I knew he'd be a little early, just had a feeling.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

ecf997 wrote:So they weren't BH? Like, real ones?

Yeah, Landon is probably here, or he will be very soon. I knew he'd be a little early, just had a feeling.
Well no wonder why with the amount of crap she eats! He probably was hating his supply of food. But if she breastfeeds him or gives him a bottle with her breastmilk and she's still eating crap it's not gonna be good for him. Poor boy might have a horrible start to life and have a shit metabolism growing up
agarcia721
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by agarcia721 »

this is probably the most unpopular opinion on here as of late, but I can empathize with Keren. We don't necessarily know what is going on with Keren and Landon. Putting her situation into 140 characters could be incredibly hard for her. What if everything is not okay? Maybe she tweeted at Kyra because she just felt like it. She could be at a loss of words as to what is happening. And as for her Jacksonistas, she probably doesn't want to lie and say they're okay, or freak them out even more and be flooded with tweets even more than currently. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

Cuuuuuriouuuuuuuus
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

agarcia721 wrote:this is probably the most unpopular opinion on here as of late, but I can empathize with Keren. We don't necessarily know what is going on with Keren and Landon. Putting her situation into 140 characters could be incredibly hard for her. What if everything is not okay? Maybe she tweeted at Kyra because she just felt like it. She could be at a loss of words as to what is happening. And as for her Jacksonistas, she probably doesn't want to lie and say they're okay, or freak them out even more and be flooded with tweets even more than currently. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.
You could be right. I am totally assuming everything is fine. My thinking was that if it wasn't fine they maybe would have said something by now. But you're right. Maybe something bad is happening and they just need to be alone to deal with it. As much as I dislike Keren right now, I hope everything is okay with her and Landon. Just wish she wouldn't tell her followers that she'd keep them updated and then not tweet anything for 24 hours. :?
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

ilovelamp wrote:
agarcia721 wrote:this is probably the most unpopular opinion on here as of late, but I can empathize with Keren. We don't necessarily know what is going on with Keren and Landon. Putting her situation into 140 characters could be incredibly hard for her. What if everything is not okay? Maybe she tweeted at Kyra because she just felt like it. She could be at a loss of words as to what is happening. And as for her Jacksonistas, she probably doesn't want to lie and say they're okay, or freak them out even more and be flooded with tweets even more than currently. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.
You could be right. I am totally assuming everything is fine. My thinking was that if it wasn't fine they maybe would have said something by now. But you're right. Maybe something bad is happening and they just need to be alone to deal with it. As much as I dislike Keren right now, I hope everything is okay with her and Landon. Just wish she wouldn't tell her followers that she'd keep them updated and then not tweet anything for 24 hours. :?
So true! Like worst case scenario something happened to Landon or Keren and she's not ready to talk about it? Or they haven't told family and friends yet before their following
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

I can't see her McDonald's Tweet anymore, did she delete it?
Itsmylife
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Itsmylife »

mamaya10 wrote:I can't see her McDonald's Tweet anymore, did she delete it?
I can't see it anymore either, so possibly?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Based on the snarky passive aggressive tweet about McDonald's, and then later deleting it because she obviously has the time to read the replies, I feel pretty confident that there isn't a life or death situation going on. Clearly she must be having complications, if they're having a hard time dealing with it or understanding it a simple "Thank you for your concerns, we are at the hospital with great doctors making sure we are going to be ok, we will update with specifics when we can." would be plenty.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Ok i can explain the monitor. The fist figure is the fetal heart rate. The second figure is the strength of the contractions. 19 is a very mild contraction but Landon's heart rate is very very high. You would expect to seem some fetal heart rate acceleration when contracting but she is not even contracting anywhere near established labor levels. I'd say the baby is showing definite signs of distress. This IS a typical sign of maternal gestational diabetes. Of course it will be apparent when he is born if this is the case as GD babies are usually very large but not very healthy and may have to go to nicu for some time. If Landon is 7lbs plus i think it will be apparent Keren in fact did have GD as for a preemie and for her size he shouldn't be anywhere near that at 37 weeks.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”