Mlburk21
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by Mlburk21 »

ilovelamp wrote:
agarcia721 wrote:this is probably the most unpopular opinion on here as of late, but I can empathize with Keren. We don't necessarily know what is going on with Keren and Landon. Putting her situation into 140 characters could be incredibly hard for her. What if everything is not okay? Maybe she tweeted at Kyra because she just felt like it. She could be at a loss of words as to what is happening. And as for her Jacksonistas, she probably doesn't want to lie and say they're okay, or freak them out even more and be flooded with tweets even more than currently. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.
You could be right. I am totally assuming everything is fine. My thinking was that if it wasn't fine they maybe would have said something by now. But you're right. Maybe something bad is happening and they just need to be alone to deal with it. As much as I dislike Keren right now, I hope everything is okay with her and Landon. Just wish she wouldn't tell her followers that she'd keep them updated and then not tweet anything for 24 hours. :?
My assumption is everything is ok. Who tweets jokingly when something bad could be going on with their baby? They just aren't tweeting an update because that's what they do. They want to build that anticipation up as much as possible. I literally have no respect for these two.
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

They have time to upload a video but can't explain to us .. such fucking assholes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

Pretty much she's having contractions only 1 cm dilated and she could have the baby any day but not now

ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

Khoa just posted on his snap, riding his boosted board. "business as usual"
everything is fine. they are hyping the shit out of it.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

The Jacksonistas will turn on them if they are not careful. It is NOT acceptable to broadcast your life online for money, suck all these little kids in, accept their gifts and then totally ignore them when they are genuinely concerned.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

kgiff77 wrote:
ecf997 wrote:
ilovelamp wrote: All anyone knows is that she tweeted she'd been throwing up and maybe would go to the ER. Then on her snap Khoa posted her in the hospital bed with a caption saying contractions. No body knows because they haven't said anything in the past 12 hours or so. Except that Keren's fav healthy snack is McDonald's french fries . . .
Oh, okay thanks! Lol Keren is such a bitch, she'll do anything, even allowing her subscribers to think her son could be in serious danger, if it means making some extra cash from the anticipation. Hope everything is okay though.

And did she delete the fry tweet? I can't find it.
Yup she deleted it

She can read here but she can't tweet a simple update.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Waitin todays vlog WHY are they getting rid of the office sofa they only just got??? Keren LOVED it at the time and it looked really nice in there? Are they stupid or something??
UrbanChanel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UrbanChanel »

They are so trashy! Anything for that click bait YouTube video. I hope that some of their fans turn on them after this.
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

She's in early labour so I'd say in the next 2-8 days Landon will be here. I don't watch their vlogs religiously so I wouldn't be able to spot test strips in the background for gestational diabetes..
My sister had a big baby and she has diabetes when not pregnant (type 1) but she also had a 9lb baby
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

keren is breathing SOO heavily in the vlog and said that her head and chest were hurting really bad :/// Dang that could deff be blood sugar related or blood pressure related ://
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

OFF TOPIC:::

but how do you get Keren and Khoas thread on the main board???? Like their thread moves fast enough to get on the main board and it's annoying having to go Less talked about mommies and then to I-P
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

I can't stand them anymore. Khoa is just so irritating, Keren is self-involved, and they are both money hungry. Its really funny how Khoa makes a point to say that she "worked so hard" when he mentioned she was taking a nap lol he always says she works hard like he is trying to justify her being lazy. She is heavily pregnant - we don't need to be convinced that she deserves a nap at this point, Khoa.
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

So with the way they are acting and leaving their subscribers hanging, makes me believe even more the "clown" thing was fake! They are only doing this for money!

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

booboo2017 wrote:So with the way they are acting and leaving their subscribers hanging, makes me believe even more the "clown" thing was fake! They are only doing this for money!

What was the clown thing? I don't follow them regularly.

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
booboo2017 wrote:So with the way they are acting and leaving their subscribers hanging, makes me believe even more the "clown" thing was fake! They are only doing this for money!

What was the clown thing? I don't follow them regularly.

When Keren was home alone, during the killer clown incidents that were going on around the world, apparently a clown was in their backyard and it was subscriber or hater was the clown. They made a video about it and then took it down. Jacksonistas were becoming suspicious because they didn't report it to the cops or anything
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

I think it was all a set up. And for the people say oh they wouldn't scare their own kid... are you kidding? Look up on YouTube how many people scare their own kids. And he would not be traumatized just by seeing a clown.. God they are fake!

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

d4865 wrote:OFF TOPIC:::

but how do you get Keren and Khoas thread on the main board???? Like their thread moves fast enough to get on the main board and it's annoying having to go Less talked about mommies and then to I-P
I think a mod has to determine that the thread is active enough to warrant it. KKandbabyJ have grown in popularity considerably since the forum was made, so it definitely makes sense to move it.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes Mods please move this to the main board. Its a pita having to keep come all the way here.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I cannot believe they couldn't quickly update their "fans" about what's going on. Like others said, she can read here, and clearly she's on Twitter. Not that hard. God they are insufferable.

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

Pineapples wrote:Yes Mods please move this to the main board. Its a pita having to keep come all the way here.
I agree!! I see heaps of threads on the main board not even used since I created this account a few months ago

Return to “KKandBabyJ”