E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+E - It's all about ME! Part 20

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

staceyeileen wrote:Is Jared's brother married? I've only really seen him and the little girl (Anne?) in the vlogs since he has been visiting. Where is her mom?

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
I believe I saw his wife when Matt and his family visited them. Matt's wife and Ryan's wife seemed very friendly. I don't see Ellie in that dynamic at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
alexandriablue wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:I know they have a lot of money and probably not a lot of debt.... But wouldn't you be afraid of YouTube just ending one day? Then what?
I know we've talked about this before.... But I worry for all these families who both are at home and are solely relying on YouTube and sponsorships.

I think for a lot of vloggers this should definitely be a concern. However, as annoying as I think Jared is, I do think he works hard to attend events, network with other creators, go to business meetings, etc...and seems like he may be trying to branch out into technology reviews. If YouTube ended I do think he would have a good skillset to continue in a business/marketing or related field. Ellie, on the other hand, is just going to be a SAHM for the rest of her life? After her kids are school aged or go off to college, I'm not sure what she will do with herself. Go back to hairdressing? Be a housewife?
If YT interest somehow goes down though, there will be actual tech review YTers looking for work as well. Jared is the YT equivalent of someone that works at Verizon. If anything he'll be able to do something like his dad, and it's debatable how profitable that business is if Jared is actually giving them money as speculated.

If the money starts drying up YTers will start selling of all of the material possessions they've amassed. How depressing would that be to experience your success in reverse.
Interesting that reminded me of the book Flowers for Algernon. When the mentally handicapped man is given medicine to make him smart and then he loses his newfound capability and knows it. Very sad. As it will be for all these vloggers who do not save for a rainy day.

coriann1911
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by coriann1911 »

It still blows my mind how so many family vloggers change once they get money. Having infertility issues made me relate so much to ellie . I use to adore them and see how humble they use to be. But once that YouTube money started rolling in , everything about them has changed. It's sad and I truly wish they take a few steps back, take a hard look at their lives now, and realize just how much they have changed.. and not for the better.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Calvin with tomato sauce around his mouth looks like a baby Hannibal Lecter after he ate somebody.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Vincere wrote:Calvin with tomato sauce around his mouth looks like a baby Hannibal Lecter after he ate somebody.
Hahaha

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Kids riding dogs just isn't cute. It's dangerous, unfair to the dog, and just plain wrong. I feel like Ellie and Jared were encouraging this a bit on today's vlog. I liked the way they told Calvin to be "soft" with the puppy (although I'm not sure how well that worked) and I don't think Calvin's behaviour was anything unusual for a child his age, but if they continue to encourage it the way they do, it could spell trouble. Penny does seem like a gentle and patient dog, though, so at least there's that...
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

What the hell is Ellie talking about in her tweet?

"There is always someone that has it worse than you but they WIN! You can do hard things and get out of situations. @jacksonwoodHQ ❤️"

They win? Do hard things and get out of situations? Am I just tired or does that make no sense?
Snootfullofhoneybees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Snootfullofhoneybees »

Cgl33 wrote:What the hell is Ellie talking about in her tweet?

"There is always someone that has it worse than you but they WIN! You can do hard things and get out of situations. @jacksonwoodHQ ❤️"

They win? Do hard things and get out of situations? Am I just tired or does that make no sense?
That makes absolutely no sense! Win what? Huh? Lmao it would take two minutes for her to string together a better sentence, why does she refuse to try harder at it?! So annoying
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Her tweets and Instagram captions annoy me to no end. A lot of the time they remind me of someone who's 1st language is not English.

RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

carol_argentina wrote:
RecklessDisregard wrote:I can't unsee that gif!! (From the previous thread, the sex one lol)
Hi!! I'm new here :) I'm sorry, I'm too far behind on the posts, I can't seem to find that gif, and I'm curious to see it loool
Hello! Here is the link: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=975
Sometimes I fail at posting links. If it doesn't work, look at page 40 of the previous E+J thread, Part #19
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Did Ellie say Calvin was downstairs playing while all of them were upstairs cooking dinner? He's what, 19 months? 20 months? I'm by no means a helicopter parent but that just seems dangerous. What if he tipped over a dresser? Choked? Fell down the stairs?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

blahblahblahhh wrote:Did Ellie say Calvin was downstairs playing while all of them were upstairs cooking dinner? He's what, 19 months? 20 months? I'm by no means a helicopter parent but that just seems dangerous. What if he tipped over a dresser? Choked? Fell down the stairs?

Randomly stopped breathing for some mysterious reason....

Yeah, so agree. They hood is too large for them to hear what he's up to. It would be different if he had a responsible older sibling keeping an eye on him, but he does not. They even left him upstairs alone with the Christmas tree that one time.
jclose93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jclose93 »

"There is always someone that has it worse than you but they WIN! You can do hard things and get out of situations. @jacksonwoodHQ [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️"

She's replying to jackson wood's video that basically says that white privilege doesn't apply to him because he had a rough childhood. Her tweet doesn't make any sense though. Chick is borderline illiterate

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 2d37ff.png[/img]

She is not going to be ok if her next baby is a boy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't girl boutique ads be showing up because she's browsed them at some point?

She seems fairly confident that she's going to get pregnant easily for someone with a history of IF. I guess she feels God is so pleased with their work that he's going to give her everything she wants Image.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I saw this and thought of the Griffith girls

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

jclose93 wrote:

"There is always someone that has it worse than you but they WIN! You can do hard things and get out of situations. @jacksonwoodHQ [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️"

She's replying to jackson wood's video that basically says that white privilege doesn't apply to him because he had a rough childhood. Her tweet doesn't make any sense though. Chick is borderline illiterate

Ugh I hate that argument. "I'm white but I don't receive white privilege cause I grew up poor, around a lot of poc, had a hard life, etc." White privilege doesn't mean that you're privileged as in rich, affluent, cushy lifestyle. It means just by being white you have a privilege in the way society views you as compared to people of color. Was that definition good enough for you Ellie or do I need to break it down to a kindergarten level? Blink twice in the beginning on the next vlog to lemme know.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Ugh, Jared was extra obnoxious in this vlog.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Vincere wrote:Ugh, Jared was extra obnoxious in this vlog.
OH MY GOD I wanted to punch him so many times. Especially gagging at sushi. Shut up, Jared. You're a child.

Two things: Whoever said they were road-tripping to CA for Bryan's whatever release was correct, and OF COURSE Ellie NEEDS a freaking YETI cooler for the trip. That cooler bag is $300, and honestly unless you're going on a days long camping trip with, you don't need it.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Snootfullofhoneybees wrote:

That makes absolutely no sense! Win what? Huh? Lmao it would take two minutes for her to string together a better sentence, why does she refuse to try harder at it?! So annoying
we're the dumb ones. she was clearly referring to the time in her life 4 years ago when her life was soooo bad. she was infertile, lived in a small apartment, working all day and didn't even have the dog she had always wanted. plus, she had just got her acne under control, and she was still a bit angry about that.

now she won. she lives in a big huge house with her husband and miracle child calvin and their huge teeth. and jackson. jared even got her a puppy! the puppy is not a black lab she always wanted, but she knows she can upgrade soon. she can upgrade everything, really. she will be so happy when she finally wins herself a baby girl. such an upgrade from calvin, who will shoved in the corner with penny and jackson.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

actuallydear wrote: the puppy is not a black lab she always wanted, but she knows she can upgrade soon.
She can spray paint Penny!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”