Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by twomommies »

fortwendy wrote:She would look up to Jenelle "I don't know if I'm pregnant with your baby, or if it's still the abortion" Evans.
That's because she's probably in the same situation

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
smashleysays
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by smashleysays »

Wtf is Jakoby talking about in that video. That proves how little she works with them. He's almost 5 and can't say ice cream. "Cr" is not a hard sound to say... they probably are smart kids, but they're painfully behind because of her lazy useless ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

I wonder if she's one of those women that lie about an abortion and trick a guy into getting her pregnant right away and say the baby came early
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

THEN WHY HAVE ANOTHER ONE?! It's not like you can even fucking pay for them so why the fuck get pregnant ON PURPOSE when you literally don't have the time or money for another baby?!?!

Also yea when people say an abortion won't affect fertility they mean long term. Not when you get pregnant two fucking months after scraping out the last one just cause you don't want to have to say your kids have a half sibling
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Piperx wrote:I wonder if she's one of those women that lie about an abortion and trick a guy into getting her pregnant right away and say the baby came early
I could see her doing it but the due dates have a four month difference. Between a month or two one could pull it off but four months? No way
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Panda714 wrote:
Piperx wrote:I wonder if she's one of those women that lie about an abortion and trick a guy into getting her pregnant right away and say the baby came early

I could see her doing it but the due dates have a four month difference.

Between a month or two one could pull it off but four months? No way

Unless Chuckie is really stupid. But I thought she would of done it while she gone.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Panda714 wrote:THEN WHY HAVE ANOTHER ONE?! It's not like you can even fucking pay for them so why the fuck get pregnant ON PURPOSE when you literally don't have the time or money for another baby?!?!

Also yea when people say an abortion won't affect fertility they mean long term. Not when you get pregnant two fucking months after scraping out the last one just cause you don't want to have to say your kids have a half sibling

"I've had two miscarriages so it scares the shit out of me"

Are you also forgetting you aborted a baby because Chuckie wasn't the dad? Doesn't that scare you? It'd be one thing if she was only a few weeks but she was almost in the 2nd trimester. Idk, it just bothers me and believe me when I say that I am VERY pro choice.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

I think she thinks she's prone to miscarriage. I also think she got pregnant right after the abortion in a similar way to when she had her first pregnancy loss and she "missed the feeling" and wanted to get pregnant again right away by any means necessary.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sleepybirds wrote:I think she thinks she's prone to miscarriage. I also think she got pregnant right after the abortion in a similar way to when she had her first pregnancy loss and she "missed the feeling" and wanted to get pregnant again right away by any means necessary.

I agree with you and it's disgusting.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Panda714 wrote:THEN WHY HAVE ANOTHER ONE?! It's not like you can even fucking pay for them so why the fuck get pregnant ON PURPOSE when you literally don't have the time or money for another baby?!?!

"I've had two miscarriages so it scares the shit out of me"

Are you also forgetting you aborted a baby because Chuckie wasn't the dad? Doesn't that scare you? It'd be one thing if she was only a few weeks but she was almost in the 2nd trimester. Idk, it just bothers me and believe me when I say that I am VERY pro choice.
It bothers you because it was a farce. She didn't get pregnant, realize it was a bad idea and terminate. She shoved her pregnancy down the world's throat. Bragged about how happy she was and excited and how much she wanted it(WE HAVE SCREENSHOTS TAYLER DON'T DENY IT) she told her children and picked out names. She posted weekly updates and ran to the ER in worry when she didn't feel ok. Then she saw a Vance to get Chuckie back and literally threw her 12 week 5 day fetus in the trash to make room for a child she thinks is better because it's Chuckie's.

She's going to take more taxpayer money for a child she still can't afford on ANY front which will take money away from people who actually deserve it. All because she has the mentality of a 15 year old who wants what she wants, when she wants on her own terms regardless of how it effects others. Her mental problem has nothing to do with her IQ or her mental illnesses that she most definitely has but doesn't do shit to help. It has to do with the fact that she's selfish, childish and refuses to take any responsibility for herself
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I'm gonna be honest. I am actually surprised she had a abortion. Her TaylerTragedy days she would say she was pro- choice but considered a 6-8 week embryo/fetus a baby as it had a heartbeat and thought it was wrong. The fact she had one close to her 2nd trimester really shocked me. I would of thought if she went back to Chuckie it would of been her first pregnancy at 15 all over again where he said he would raise it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

Yue195 wrote:I'm gonna be honest. I am actually surprised she had a abortion. Her TaylerTragedy days she would say she was pro- choice but considered a 6-8 week embryo/fetus a baby as it had a heartbeat and thought it was wrong. The fact she had one close to her 2nd trimester really shocked me. I would of thought if she went back to Chuckie it would of been her first pregnancy at 15 all over again where he said he would raise it.
I thought that too. I also thought she would lie about who the dad was. Saying it's Chuckie's and they would get back together.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

I'm still haunted by her saying she didn't love that baby and felt no connection to it. I don't understand that. Like they were growing inside of you. They were a part of you. But she didn't love the baby because it wasn't Chuckie's so she killed it instead.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:I'm gonna be honest. I am actually surprised she had a abortion. Her TaylerTragedy days she would say she was pro- choice but considered a 6-8 week embryo/fetus a baby as it had a heartbeat and thought it was wrong. The fact she had one close to her 2nd trimester really shocked me. I would of thought if she went back to Chuckie it would of been her first pregnancy at 15 all over again where he said he would raise it.

Most women don't even know they're pregnant until 6-8 weeks, she really is dumb isn't she?

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Piperx wrote:
I thought that too. I also thought she would lie about who the dad was. Saying it's Chuckie's and they would get back together.
Probably cause Kevin is older and less of a push over. My guess is he might actually be a decent guy that she simply had lied to to get him at all and when he noticed the kids had a less than ideal life he wanted to help. Kevin probably wouldn't have let Chuckie play daddy with his kid because maybe he wouldn't have walked away from his kid.

Tayler unknowingly grabbed onto a guy that wouldn't take her shit and as we've all seen what happens when she's confronted, questioned or challenged. She denies any fault, freaks out and removes all evidence
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Says the woman who 1) threatened to drown her kids in a creek 2) kicked Chuckie in the head while he was driving with their infant in the car 3) either cut herself or tried to kill herself(I can't remember which)while pregnant with Jakoby and 4) aborted a child she named two days shy of her second trimester all because it had the wrong dad

Don't blame mental illness?! MOTHERFUCKER THAT'S LITERALLY BEEN YOUR ENTIRE EXCUSE FOR EEEVEEERYYYTHIIING YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! IT'S BEEN YOUR EXCUSE FOR THE THINGS YOU HAVE SAID THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE AND WHY YOU REFUSE TO GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND WORK SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS

JFC CAN SOMEONE PLEASE JUST EUTHANIZE THIS CUNT
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"Mine irritate the fuck out of me and being bipolar sometimes it's hard to control my anger"

Well it's a good thing you're bringing ANOTHER irritating child into the world, right? I swear to god she was dropped on her head during infancy.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She aborted that baby on impulse and she fucking knows it
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BLESSSSSSSS
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Panda714 wrote:BLESSSSSSSS
Yes Tayler, for real. Very much for real.

She really can't pretend it never happened to her long time followers.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”