RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by RubyRed »

Panda714 wrote:BLESSSSSSSS
I was thinking the exact thing though, as many of us here probably are.

"I could never understand how someone could kill their own child"

...that's exactly what you did, Tayler. 2 months ago. You didn't feel a connection to this child growing inside of you, so you killed it.

For the record, I am pro-choice. I'm just not pro-Tayler, and the fact that she was so far along just makes me uncomfortable.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Yes Tayler, we're for real. You had no other reason to abort that baby other than the fact that it wasn't Chuckie's. If the baby was Chuckie's, she/he would still be alive and kicking.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Yes Tayler laugh at your abortion you psychotic fucking bitch. She's one step away fromy being exactly like that girls parents.

Someone should call her out on the threatening to drowned her kids.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Bruh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

People sound like broken reactors because you make the same stupid mistakes over and over. Motherfucker you were two days shy of second trimester stfu
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why does she always screenshot people's negative comments and then put them on blast? So immature.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

BornThisWay94 wrote:Why does she always screenshot people's negative comments and then put them on blast? So immature.
"NO NEGATIVITY ON MY ACCOUNT WILL BE TOLERATED"

Then she makes entire posts about the negativity. Jfc does she even hear herself when she speaks?
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Also I feel like she just unintentionally confessed that she did it out of spite. "A baby I didn't want" and "better off considering the situation with the father" kinda contradict each other...like a lot. If she wanted the baby she woulda coulda kept it anyway but she didn't. She's selfish and wants an all Chuckie brood for some crazy reason
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

She's proud to be carrying the man that almost killed hers baby. Oooooo yeah be so proud of that. If he hurts her again I'm not gonna feel bad for her because she brought it on herself. Obviously she doesn't deserve it. No woman does. But when you finally left him and stayed gone almost a year then deliberately go out of your way to get back with your abuser, you brought whatever happens to you on yourself. And to be popping out another one of his kids. She is beyond stupid.
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Ugh! I hate how Tayler always posts about parents that severely abuse their kids or kill them. I feel like she only does it to prove there are worse moms than her out there. I purpose avoid reading stories that have anything to do with child abuse, and I even just glanced at the one Tayler posted because I don't want to upset myself. I feel like she tries to look for these horrible stories just so she can make herself feel better for raising kids in such a horrible environment!

God! It makes me want to screen shot Tayler's instagram and write a long post about how I couldn't imagine how a mother could allow her children to be around a man that tried to kill her and abuses her then purposely get pregnant by him weeks after having an abortion.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Hey ladies, so this is gonna be a different sort of post from me. I caught up on the shitshow of her pregnancy announcement (I barely know what to say at this point). Then, I went over to her channel and got sucked into watching "Jakoby 0-24 months"...and I was caught off-guard by my own reaction: I saw a lot of sweet moments, from her talking to him quite affectionately and him cooing back, to him learning to walk from one beaming parent to the other. Here, this link will take you directly to said walking scene so you can see for yourself: Taken in isolation, the dynamic in these 10-second clips is normal and sometimes even positive. I remembered her as way colder, harsher and meaner, and my judgment then was based on the same footage I rewatched today, because we all know she recycles literally the same content for each iteration of her channel. I'm not sure how to account for the difference in my perceptions. Maybe it's that the "positive" moments from when Alesana and Jakoby were babies seem WAY more positive in 2017, now that we know what despicable things were to come.

And, yes, I do feel that her and Chuckie's antics have intensified and worsened considerably throughout the 3 years since she got pregnant with Anberlin. Yes, planning babies as teenagers is reckless, misguided and ultimately sad--sad for the kids, and sad because of the desperation that drives it. Yes, lying, as Tayler has done since the beginning of internet time, is immoral and, in Tayler's case, symptomatic of deep emotional/mental dysfunction. However, keeping her kids under the care of a man who supposedly tried to murder their mother is downright monstrous. Aborting after 12 weeks only to turn around and ttc with the "right" sperm donor is monstrous. It's no exaggeration to say that Tayler has become a monster to me and apparently many others on this board who wanted and pleaded with her to succeed and tried so many times to give her the benefit of the doubt. So, seeing relatively innocuous clips of this woman with her infant (where I do believe she shows him real love in her own way, even if that love was always diluted by selfish impulses) just underlines the fact that she wasn't always a "monster"...no person is born one. Yet here we are.
sunfl0wer

Unread post by sunfl0wer »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 269623.jpg[/img]

Long time lurker here, hi guys. This comment fucking infuriated me. I am pro-life. Sorry for all of the pro-choicers I may offend but I have been in Tayler's situation. My fiancé and I have been together five years and we have a daughter together. There was a point where we were not getting along and broke up for a few months. I ended up dating another guy and shortly after my fiancé and I got back together I found out I was pregnant... With the other guy's baby. My fiancé told me he supported whatever decision I made. My second daughter's father is a fucking scumbag. He was not there during my pregnancy and he has never seen my daughter who is now seven months old. My fiancé has been raising her just like our daughter. Was my second pregnancy hard? Fuck yeah! But guess what? That baby was still MY baby no matter who her father was, and who am I to take the experience of life away from her? How the fuck can Tayler say she did not want that baby? Shit, she planned that baby to make Chuckie jealous but all of the sudden when she couldn't use them to manipulate Kevin she no longer wanted him/her. I fucking hate Tayler. And then for her to get pregnant again three months later is fucking repulsive. She doesn't deserve children.
Had to get that off my chest. Rant over.
Fuck you, Tayler.

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk
sunfl0wer

Unread post by sunfl0wer »

Let me also add that she very well could have put that baby up for adoption. There is no reason she couldn't except that she's too goddamn selfish.

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

What disgusts me is that it's almost guaranteed that Chuckie will leave her like he does during every pregnancy but she will definitely keep the baby even though a break up was the exact reason she aborted the last one. She needs this baby so she use it against her husbitch and make him stay, not to mention thhe other kids are growing up and she needs a new excuse to remain uneducated and unemployed.

She says she will feel better once she sees the baby I wonder how long until she goes to the ER with "problems" just to be told she needs to drink water and not Mountain Dew. I can't believe how much time she has wasted with fake pregnancy complications and exaggerated domestic violence wounds yet she didn't even go when her ear was festering on the side of her head.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

I would love to run into her on stage streets one day (it will never happen as I am on the west coast.) she would crumble if anyone approached her and told her how much of a scum bag she is. What do you think she would do? Try to fight? Run away? File a harassment claim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

red3head wrote:I would love to run into her on stage streets one day (it will never happen as I am on the west coast.) she would crumble if anyone approached her and told her how much of a scum bag she is. What do you think she would do? Try to fight? Run away? File a harassment claim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pull on her zombie ear, she won't be able to fight back

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I think she would probably burst into tears and claim harassment but then again I also think she's white trash enough to try and throw down with someone that confronted her in real life.

Also I just watched that video of Jakoby and his speech is so bad. I know some kids have speech impediments for various reasons but the fact that all three of her children can't talk for shit really goes to show that Tayler has done fuck all to teach them. People have been bringing Jakoby's speech in particular to her attention for YEARS and she STILL hasn't done anything about it.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ber614 wrote:Ugh! I hate how Tayler always posts about parents that severely abuse their kids or kill them. I feel like she only does it to prove there are worse moms than her out there. I purpose avoid reading stories that have anything to do with child abuse, and I even just glanced at the one Tayler posted because I don't want to upset myself. I feel like she tries to look for these horrible stories just so she can make herself feel better for raising kids in such a horrible environment!

God! It makes me want to screen shot Tayler's instagram and write a long post about how I couldn't imagine how a mother could allow her children to be around a man that tried to kill her and abuses her then purposely get pregnant by him weeks after having an abortion.
I'm pretty sure "I've kept them alive" is her sole reasoning for being a DAYUMGEWDMAHM. Like I've made that joke when I was feeling down but my daughter isn't even one yet. There were times I didn't feel like a great mom because of either not being able to give/do certain things for and with my child or I just was still getting into the swing of being a SAHM and I just felt like I wasn't doing enough because I didn't feel any validation or that my taking care of her counted towards something since I don't earn money for her(husband works)and I made the joke "well I keep her alive so I'm clearly doing something right" but jfc this isn't the Oregon Trail. Simply the fact that you've kept a baby alive for five years isn't impressive it's just life.

Tayler doesn't understand the difference between being alive and living and that breaks my fucking heart for those kids. I'm extremely extroverted so I can't imagine having to grow up never going anywhere or doing anything cause my mom is too busy popping government checks out of her crotch in between my father's beatings
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

My theory: plot twist, she never had an abortion and its the same baby. She'll claim it was born "premature" and that its a miracle that its so big lmao

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

somewhatsilent wrote:My theory: plot twist, she never had an abortion and its the same baby. She'll claim it was born "premature" and that its a miracle that its so big lmao

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I mean that's a four month difference in due dates. I doubt even the most brain dead followers would believe that

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”