rosethorn12
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crusted Over Wet Dreams: Part 51

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

ajasmine13 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 28a356.jpg[/img]
Wonder how long it'll take that comment to get deleted...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's embarrassing, when people have to ask you who the baby daddy is.. lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Panda714 wrote:
somewhatsilent wrote:My theory: plot twist, she never had an abortion and its the same baby. She'll claim it was born "premature" and that its a miracle that its so big lmao

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I mean that's a four month difference in due dates. I doubt even the most brain dead followers would believe that
Hey you never know it is tayler we're talking about. I wouldnt put it past her to lie and then when the baby is born come clean about how shes "a horrible person" but that its still Chuckies because she cheated on Kevin

Lol

sorry I need a laugh ... the abortion and then getting pregnant 4 min later is too infuriating!!!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

I remember reading somewhere that strangulation during prior DV episodes is the number one common factor amongst abusers who eventually go on to kill their partners. So that's kind of terrifying in Tayler's situation. I've been with someone whose choked me before so that fun fact really disturbs me. It's really stupid of her to get back with him after this last time when she actually thought he might try to kill her. Statistically speaking she's right on track though, my therapist told me that abused women go back to their abusers an average of seven times before they either leave for good or their partner kills them.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

She's posting a shit ton of pro choice stuff rn. She's been triggered.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

"If I hadn't of had an abortion I wouldn't be where I am now!" You mean in the exact same (possibly worse) boat!?

I bet she will soon start saying "Look how fat I am! I must be further along" then she will coincidentally need to go to the ER and find out she's still early as fuck, just like she is supposed to be. Stupid bitch will probably post a picture of her bloated stomach and say something like "The doctor said my baby is growing better than most fetuses at this stage! my unborn midget is so smart!" Lmfao.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Literally like three hours ago she was saying how she doesn't let it get to her and she's posted half a dozen prochoice pictures with the same fuck you I do what I want caption. It's very clear it DOES get to her. Jfc she's literally stupid
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

No one is mad that she got an abortion. People are mad because she aborted it, then got pregnant again 10 minutes later. It shows that she clearly wanted to be pregnant, wanted a child, but the one she was carrying wasn't good enough for her and she got rid of it and replaced it.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

"I wouldn't be carrying this baby and I WANT and LOVE" umm Tayler, you didn't even go to the doctors to confirm your pregnancy, yet made both a pregnancy AND name announcement, and were already setting up a registry for the nursery. Seems like your aborted baby got more attention and love than the one you're currently carrying.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Tayler really doesn't think anything past 2 seconds.

Sara is pregnant as well. And you wanna bet Chuckie's parents will favor watching over Sara's baby over Tayler's little spawns? Tayler wont be able to rely on getting much support at all and she can't blame anyone for that.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

It's adorable that she thinks she's so sassy pointing out how opinionated she is but the minute an opinion clashes with hers she's all "Omg get a life lol idc" like girl you obviously do care or you wouldn't put in so much effort to prove you don't.

And trust us sweetie, we know you're mentally ill. It's not shameful to be mentally ill pr to be open about it but to flat out not get treatment is just repugnant
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

The way she put "Mental Illness ✨" in her bio like it's cool is disgusting. It's time to grow out of that attention seeking emo phase Tayler.
Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

She reminds me of people on tumblr

16.Star gender. Pansexual. DDLG. I belong to my master. Satanist.Vegan.PTSD.OCD.ADHD.1½ inch ears.Kitten. Harry Styles is Daddy.
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beforehecheats »

Can someone show me SS of her saying she'd drown her kids in a creek?! Omg!
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Piperx wrote:She reminds me of people on tumblr

16.Star gender. Pansexual. DDLG. I belong to my master. Satanist.Vegan.PTSD.OCD.ADHD.1½ inch ears.Kitten. Harry Styles is Daddy.
Lmfao y'all crack me up in here

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I don't think her dumbass comprehends that it's not the fact she got a abortion- it was how she had acted during the whole pregnancy, abortion and afterwards to get knocked up all over again. Her getting an abortion was a GOOD thing because she shouldn't be bringing another mouth to feed into this world when she can't damn well afford it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Panda714 wrote:People sound like broken reactors because you make the same stupid mistakes over and over. Motherfucker you were two days shy of second trimester stfu
"Hard to talk about"

But she never SHE'S THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

lily1995 wrote:The way she put "Mental Illness [SPARKLES]" in her bio like it's cool is disgusting. It's time to grow out of that attention seeking emo phase Tayler.
"MAWM! IT'S NOT A PHASE I AM HELLO KITTY AND GLITTER AND MY LIFE IS A BLACK ABYSS OF NOTHINGNESS"

But seriously, she reminds me of a child that brags about everything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Someone said something worth to mention. Sarah is pregnant. She will not withhold her child from their grandparents. They will be able to see it more often and naturally get more distant with Tayler's children. That will be fun to watch.
leem91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by leem91 »

Her love story isn't a fairytale is now in her description. No fucking shit it's not.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She deleted all her pro choice shit. I swear she has that phone glued to her hand.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”