JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by beforehecheats »

How many bedrooms is their house? 3 or 4? We are crowded with the 3 of us in a 2 bedroom and are planning on moving to a 3 bedroom house in the spring. How do they possibly fit 7 kids and 2 adults in there? They look so squished. Their living room and kitchen look the same size as the ones in our apartment. I hope they move to a bigger like 5 bedroom house soon. Those kids are probably so uncomfortable.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Fashionista135 wrote:For some reason I got so irritated listening to Jess try and correct the kids to call Addie 'she' instead of 'he'. I've worked with preschool/kindergarten age kids and its a pretty common thing to mix up gender pronouns, they will catch on without you constantly correcting them.
Plus I though Jess didn't care about gender stereotypes right, so what's the big deal??

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
There is a difference between stereotyping people by their gender and simply using the correct pronouns.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

beforehecheats wrote:How many bedrooms is their house? 3 or 4? We are crowded with the 3 of us in a 2 bedroom and are planning on moving to a 3 bedroom house in the spring. How do they possibly fit 7 kids and 2 adults in there? They look so squished. Their living room and kitchen look the same size as the ones in our apartment. I hope they move to a bigger like 5 bedroom house soon. Those kids are probably so uncomfortable.
I believe 4: parents room lilias room twins room Tommy cadets room. And I doubt they can afford anything better very honestly i don't understand how they afford that place. I think four bedrooms would be fine if they actually gave Landon a damn bed
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

She still has the Bus. They must have traded Chris' small car in for the Durango. I was gonna say it was a rental but it has custom wheels so I think they did the latter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Sassysea wrote:
beforehecheats wrote:How many bedrooms is their house? 3 or 4? We are crowded with the 3 of us in a 2 bedroom and are planning on moving to a 3 bedroom house in the spring. How do they possibly fit 7 kids and 2 adults in there? They look so squished. Their living room and kitchen look the same size as the ones in our apartment. I hope they move to a bigger like 5 bedroom house soon. Those kids are probably so uncomfortable.
I believe 4: parents room lilias room twins room Tommy cadets room. And I doubt they can afford anything better very honestly i don't understand how they afford that place. I think four bedrooms would be fine if they actually gave Landon a damn bed
Omg Landen doesn't have his own bed? I thought he just slept with mum and dad because he liked to. Why can't Jess like put Landen and Lily in the same room? I mean he's pretty little so it's OK right? Is there even room for his own bed? Poor kiddo
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

beforehecheats wrote:
Sassysea wrote:
Omg Landen doesn't have his own bed? I thought he just slept with mum and dad because he liked to. Why can't Jess like put Landen and Lily in the same room? I mean he's pretty little so it's OK right? Is there even room for his own bed? Poor kiddo
He does have a bed, it's in Lilia's room. That bed is a trundle bed. They however let him sleep wherever he wants and don't get him used to sleeping in his bed. Also, apparently Kaden and Kyson like to sleep in one bed so Landen sleeps in their top bunk sometimes? Point is, Landen has a designated bed.
valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

beforehecheats wrote:
Sassysea wrote:
Well she said in a video that the twins have a bunk bed and that kyson and kaden sleep together on the bottom bun, while landen sleeps on the top bed
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

whattheactual wrote:
Fashionista135 wrote:For some reason I got so irritated listening to Jess try and correct the kids to call Addie 'she' instead of 'he'. I've worked with preschool/kindergarten age kids and its a pretty common thing to mix up gender pronouns, they will catch on without you constantly correcting them.
Plus I though Jess didn't care about gender stereotypes right, so what's the big deal??

There is a difference between stereotyping people by their gender and simply using the correct pronouns.
I think the OP was making a point that Jess is obsessed with making sure everyone knows her new baby is a girl, at all times. Maybe give it a rest with constantly correcting people about the tiniest thing? It's a gossip board. And no, I don't think you're a minion.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

sofreakingnotok wrote:
whattheactual wrote:

I think the OP was making a point that Jess is obsessed with making sure everyone knows her new baby is a girl, at all times. Maybe give it a rest with constantly correcting people about the tiniest thing? It's a gossip board. And no, I don't think you're a minion.
Idk, i just don't see the problem in correcting them. People have complained before that she didn't correct Lilia on saying something that was wrong, now she does correct the kids and people go crazy.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
I wasn't gonna say anything but I thought she looked so high too! Ive never smoked but been around smokers. could definitely see janell smoking but I never thought of jess as a person that would even try it
She's either stoned, reeeaally drunk, or she's been crying a lot. Shortly before she had Addy I clicked on a video where she was still single at home with one month old Landen and her eyes where really red and you could tell she cried a lot before making the videos. I'm not sure which answer I'd like best to explain her red eyes...
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Oh god, so Jesss has some sort of secret and is going to announce soon? "Big things happening over here". Any guesses on what it is? Moving maybe?
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Oh god, so Jesss has some sort of secret and is going to announce soon? "Big things happening over here". Any guesses on what it is? Moving maybe?

Where did you see this?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Well I did say 8 weeks after Addie will be a preggo anouncement

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Oh god, so Jesss has some sort of secret and is going to announce soon? "Big things happening over here". Any guesses on what it is? Moving maybe?
if this is it, how much debt do you think they already have? Freshly moved, two new cars...
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

shes probably gonna announce that addie was already accepted to Harvard and Yale.
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

Where did you see this? I thought the big announcement was jessskids?

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

sofreakingnotok wrote:
beforehecheats wrote:
Sassysea wrote: I believe 4: parents room lilias room twins room Tommy cadets room. And I doubt they can afford anything better very honestly i don't understand how they afford that place. I think four bedrooms would be fine if they actually gave Landon a damn bed
He does have a bed, it's in Lilia's room. That bed is a trundle bed. They however let him sleep wherever he wants and don't get him used to sleeping in his bed. Also, apparently Kaden and Kyson like to sleep in one bed so Landen sleeps in their top bunk sometimes? Point is, Landen has a designated bed.
His clothes are in the room with the twins I just assumed he slept on the top bunk. How will they afford a house to accommodate 5-7 kids? I honestly see her you tube dwindling off vs growing.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

She mentioned exciting things are coming in the latest blog. I'm assuming they're moving again and hopefully buying this time. They did move around this time last year.

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:Sorry, didn't realise how many pages were between the similar posts regarding admitting to gender preference.
Not drunk just terrible with technology and on a new phone.
Many apologies.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
I understood your post completely. There were just a few typos is all. I think the problem was that when you typed a word incorrectly, the incorrect spelling was actually another word so your phone did not auto correct and people did not try to decipher what word you really meant. Like for example, i think you typed "gave" instead of "have". I really hope i am making sense.lol. Anyway, i understood everything you said and all I could see were a few typos which is totally understandable with a new phone!
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

blackroses wrote:shes probably gonna announce that addie was already accepted to Harvard and Yale.
Please, that is so beneath her. We're most likely looking at Mensa.

Return to “JesssFam”