ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkandbabyChikFila. Part #3

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

d4865 wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote: Wait, I have to add in one. A "pushing!" or "nearly ready!" picture, and then several hours until the faceless Landon picture, and then nothing until the vlog.
With the chick fil a logo beside his little foot - https://i.imgsafe.org/743d4447ac.jpg
We all know what Landons first phrase or sentence will be 'Mama, Dada can we have some chick-fil-a?'
More like "mama dada can we stop eating CFA??"

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Pineapples »

Lmfao!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

I don't get the suspense of posting about being in labour and then not saying anything about it. They really are all about the click bait.

Off topic but my sister was also due the 30th and she's gone into labour also! More full on than early labour though haha
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

I mean I get that pregnancy cravings are out of this world and if a pregnant woman doesn't get to satisfy them, it's like she unleashes hell itself... I'm 28 weeks, I know. BUT she's been eating like this since BEFORE she was pregnant. She has no excuse and she's a sorry excuse for a human being doing this to her unborn baby. I don't know how she doesn't feel guilty and she keeps doing it! It's not an eff you to your "haters" Keren, it's the biggest eff you to your unborn baby, you selfish twat!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

msgmiscc wrote:I mean I get that pregnancy cravings are out of this world and if a pregnant woman doesn't get to satisfy them, it's like she unleashes hell itself... I'm 28 weeks, I know. BUT she's been eating like this since BEFORE she was pregnant. She has no excuse and she's a sorry excuse for a human being doing this to her unborn baby. I don't know how she doesn't feel guilty and she keeps doing it! It's not an eff you to your "haters" Keren, it's the biggest eff you to your unborn baby, you selfish twat!
i've never had kids yet so enlighten me...are you not able to control these cravings or satisfy them with healthier alternatives?
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

If I were in labor and my husband said, "wow! It's over 100! These are real contractions! Does it hurt?!??" I would have told him to fucking get out. Like no. Just no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
msgmiscc wrote:I mean I get that pregnancy cravings are out of this world and if a pregnant woman doesn't get to satisfy them, it's like she unleashes hell itself... I'm 28 weeks, I know. BUT she's been eating like this since BEFORE she was pregnant. She has no excuse and she's a sorry excuse for a human being doing this to her unborn baby. I don't know how she doesn't feel guilty and she keeps doing it! It's not an eff you to your "haters" Keren, it's the biggest eff you to your unborn baby, you selfish twat!
i've never had kids yet so enlighten me...are you not able to control these cravings or satisfy them with healthier alternatives?
I think that she could definitely satisfy them with healthier alternatives tbh. I just think it's weird for her to crave fast food like that every single day. I've never seen anyone actually eat fast food every single day while pregnant. And yes, she definitely ate like that before. I don't know how she can stomach that. It's very very sickening to eat Chick-fil-A constantly. I think the most I've ever had it is maybe 3 days in a row, and I have never done that again!!!

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I think it's more lazy at this point. I'm sure she does have cravings for it, but everything in fast food is addicting. The sodium and sugar, etc. She doesn't know how to cook, we've seen her pathetic attempts and for some reason she won't learn. She'd just rather shove fast food down her gullet and gained 100 lbs.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I thought Britney was bad when she stood on a long ass line in CFA for lemonade but this girl is just awful
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

If I were in labor and my husband said, "wow! It's over 100! These are real contractions! Does it hurt?!??" I would have told him to fucking get out. Like no. Just no.

SAAME. Khoa is so obnoxious, like wtf do you think? It aint sunshine and roses up in here, you idiot. They should get him into one of those contraction stimulators to shut him up, Lol.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

ecf997 wrote:

SAAME. Khoa is so obnoxious, like wtf do you think? It aint sunshine and roses up in here, you idiot. They should get him into one of those contraction stimulators to shut him up, Lol.
I really can't take Khoa. He's immature and aggravating. I'm also overly sensitive about pain for some weird reason. Like I hate admitting that I'm in pain, and if someone (who's not in pain) asks me about it, I usually snap. Lol. I really don't know if that's a normal thing or if I'm a freak.

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

blackroses wrote:I thought Britney was bad when she stood on a long ass line in CFA for lemonade but this girl is just awful
Keren is 5000 times worse. The fact that she never cooks makes me mad. Especially because I'm a genuinely busy person, who still cooks more than her!!! Granted, usually have to batch cook on the weekends and eat the same thing for a week, but she doesn't even do that.

I'm still salty about the time she was like "I ate a pb&j" and it was a fucking uncrustable. Who can't make their own sandwich??? She's not a child in need of a lunch at school! I can imagine her heart health is attrocious too. Why is she doing this to herself???? Keren, I don't care how much you weigh when you're not pregnant. It's unacceptable to eat fast food every day or even close to every day!!!!!! I've seen patients who are thin just like you with serious heart problems and clogged arteries. Please, for the love of God. STOP! Ugh. Sorry, rant over.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Lol at Khoas snapchat

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

I've not watched their vlogs for a few days now, but has Keren said that all the junk she shovels into her mouth every day is due to pregnancy cravings? I'd have to call bullshit on that one. Although her body probably does crave the rubbish she scoffs daily, that's not down to her being pregnant. It's pure laziness. She eats takeout, sometimes twice a day, because she can't be bothered to get off her arse and learn how to cook anything that isn't from a jar or packet.

Thing is, her learning how to cook and doing recipes on her channel or something is the kind of thing that the kids watching will love. Look at Kyra, she once filmed herself salting some tomatoes and the kids went wild for it, acted like it was the best thing since sliced bread and actually went off and took pictures of their own salty tomatoes which they sent to her
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Britxo wrote:Lol at Khoas snapchat

I came here to say the same thing lol
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:

I don't have snapchat, what was it?

btw, did you see the tweet from keren to britney about the sex to get the baby out? :D
bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

mamaya10 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:

btw, did you see the tweet from keren to britney about the sex to get the baby out? :D

OMG barf, I don't want to think about pregnant Keren and Khoa doing it (probs with empty CFA bags littered around their bedroom).

Hmmm Keren if you like CFA so much how about some grilled nuggets, superfood salad and a fruit cup instead?
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

bulboustrollxx wrote:
mamaya10 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote: I came here to say the same thing lol

OMG barf, I don't want to think about pregnant Keren and Khoa doing it (probs with empty CFA bags littered around their bedroom).

Hmmm Keren if you like CFA so much how about some grilled nuggets, superfood salad and a fruit cup instead?
Khoa had a Snapchat of Keren in a bikini looking pretty good with the caption along the lines of "wow Keren was so tiny after having Jackson"

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... af0776.png[/img]

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

blahblahblahhh wrote:[img

Is that a dig at us Khoa? She won't be small after this pregnancy! Also I noticed she's getting stretch marks on her stomach!

Return to “KKandBabyJ”