BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I too doubt Brit would ever leave Ean. I think she truly does love him. And I mean, who else is going to go to work everyday to provide for her and her kids while also supporting her spending habits and eating out habits without saying anything?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

If she is like this about sex, maybe she just used a turkey baster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Where is she posting her labor info? I would think Snapchat.
itssmorggs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by itssmorggs »

Okay so I've never been pregnant so I don't know how uncomfortable it gets at 9 months or anything but I can't imagine only leaving the house once in over a week.. and of course when she finally does it's to go to Target... watch her go into labor while she's there Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 928e0b.png[/img]

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Noo, really? We couldn't tell Brit! Between your constant complaining, I would've never guessed you're done being pregnant.

Bebeh gurlll, if you're listening, please just pop out already. End our suffering. We haven't eaten in weeks. We're exhausted. We're dying. We need this 10,000 year pregnancy to be over. Please don't make us wait until the 19th.
rosethorn12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

I swear these YT mom's are lazy. Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen any of them exercise. Like really, go for a walk! Going to target does not count. They don't do anything, yet they are eager to have their kids so soon. Well it won't help if you just sit at home.
*rant over

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
peoplelikegrapes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by peoplelikegrapes »

I usually don't check this forum too often, but I swear the last few days I've been checking multiple times a day to see if she's gone into labour yet
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

peoplelikegrapes wrote:I usually don't check this forum too often, but I swear the last few days I've been checking multiple times a day to see if she's gone into labour yet

Lol same. She has too much social media I know I'll miss the post unless I come here. I was the same way with Jessica. Basically I want to know the name & ill peace out again because daily life with these mom vloggers is so boring.
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

For the love of God, please just have sex already. There's NO way I would be waiting until the 19th when there's an easy solution. Walk a mile or two, go home and have sex, and I'm almost positive you'll go into labor. The sex must really be awful.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In some ways (despite her complaining) I feel like she is scared to have this baby. Like she knows her life is going to change and is not ready.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

[quote="lizpuff2006"]In some ways (despite her complaining) I feel like she is scared to have this baby. Like she knows her life is going to change and is not ready.[/quote

Oh man don't get me started. She should have waited on this baby, but instead she rushed into it for the "new high" after Nolans diagnosis.

Is she isn't ready, she shouldn't have gotten pregnant. End of.

exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

TaraLas wrote:For the love of God, please just have sex already. There's NO way I would be waiting until the 19th when there's an easy solution. Walk a mile or two, go home and have sex, and I'm almost positive you'll go into labor. The sex must really be awful.

No kidding! Go for a long walk, get the kids to bed, and then lay back and let him do the deed. It doesn't even have to be enjoyable, if pregnancy is THAT awful at this stage and you are that ready, do something to move it along. Is pregnant sex that awful for her that it's worse than everything else she's complaining about? Eating salsa isn't going to do it for ya. Otherwise sit back down on the couch and accept that the baby isn't ready yet. Film a Target haul and make a few extra bucks off the pregnancy.

lizpuff2006 wrote:In some ways (despite her complaining) I feel like she is scared to have this baby. Like she knows her life is going to change and is not ready.
That's a good point. Maybe she's sort of playing the part of being "so so so ready" but maybe she's actually scared. It's easier to complain to her viewers than talk about those issues and fears and ruin the perfect YT mommy facade. If that's actually the case, that's really sad. I'd find a video like that so relatable! The fears and anxieties about adding to your family are real. She'll complain about so many things but her #reallife #momlife tends to be so superficial. I like seeing youtubers talk about real issues. When she's opened up about Nolan's diagnosis, I have cried and really felt for her and she seemed so much more normal and human. She's much more authentic in her older videos. Now everything is so picture perfect and it leads to her talking about her kids playing with toys being so crazy. Sometimes it's nice to see a messy house and hear someone talk candidly about their ACTUAL struggles.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:In some ways (despite her complaining) I feel like she is scared to have this baby. Like she knows her life is going to change and is not ready.[/quote

Oh man don't get me started. She should have waited on this baby, but instead she rushed into it for the "new high" after Nolans diagnosis.

Is she isn't ready, she shouldn't have gotten pregnant. End of.

True but too late now.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

And not only that, adding to your family even under normal circumstances is still a huge change and a huge adjustment for all. This baby is coming, regardless of how people feel about the conception in the first place. Even without Nolan's diagnosis, I imagine she'd have some anxieties about handling 3 kids and how your other kids will adjust, how it will change your relationship, etc.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Idk. The fact that she won't even have sex as a last resort to start labor screams LOADS about their relationship.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

smom12 wrote:Idk. The fact that she won't even have sex as a last resort to start labor screams LOADS about their relationship.

Exactly. I hated sex at 9 month because TMI but there was any room down there for anything else so actual intercourse was out of the question but there were plenty other ways to be intimate with my husband.
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

I'm rooting for the 19th because it's my bday but I doubt she'll go that long lol.

I think you guys are looking waaaaay too much into the sex thing. I've heard plenty of people say they barely even wanna be touched when they're heavily pregnant. *shrugs*
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Random19 wrote:I'm rooting for the 19th because it's my bday but I doubt she'll go that long lol.

I think you guys are looking waaaaay too much into the sex thing. I've heard plenty of people say they barely even wanna be touched when they're heavily pregnant. *shrugs*
I don't think that's the case. Didn't she say she is super horny when she is preggo?and she won't even let the poor guy get a nut even to start labor.?

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

smom12 wrote:
Random19 wrote:I'm rooting for the 19th because it's my bday but I doubt she'll go that long lol.

I don't think that's the case. Didn't she say she is super horny when she is preggo?and she won't even let the poor guy get a nut even to start labor.?

Where did she say she is super horny while pregnant? Plus, if she said that before, every pregnancy is different so she might not be this time. I know plenty of women who said the same thing about sex at full term (thats the last thing on their mind) and I know I will probably be them same way. I think its being read into a bit much to be honest.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

She probably just feels like a big whale rn, and I'm sure it's uncomfortable this late in the game. I don't think it necessarily says anything negative about their relationship. Kind of unfair to fault her for that.

Though I don't understand what she sees in that wet blanket of a guy Lol. He's so boring.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”