8 Passengers: Resident Evil | Part Three

savedramafoyomomma8
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Resident Evil / Part Three

Unread post by savedramafoyomomma8 »

Hopefully Eve or Russel didn't open the door when grandma came. Even though it was grandma. I would flip if my kids let someone in while I was in the shower...but then again this IS the same lady who purposely loses her kids in stores. ;) I bet she knew her mom was coming.

I do like that Julie got what seemed like several gifts. However, I don't think the dresser should be considered a birthday gift considering that Chad just got a dresser last week. These families are so very strange sometimes.
Mammabear
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mammabear »

I was just popping in to see what the Julie fans thought of her 8th birthday vlog? Anyone?
I just can't watch 8 Passengers any longer (the stupidity and manipulation of this woman for YT$ just bothers me too much)
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Namm wrote:You really believe that grandma just popped up as a surprise (?)
Don't want to sound to negative but she obviously knew that her mum was coming that day. It's all for the cameras now when it comes to Ruby and also to sell their perfect family-relationship image.
Don't get me wrong though, I do believe that grandma loves her children and grandchildren but the surprise thing was kind of silly...
I could have sworn that Grandma G said "you told me 1o'clock" or something like that. So Ruby knew she was coming.
Why did Ruby keep the balloon flower thing in the front seat? she has loads of space in the back she could have put it.
Thewatcherinthenorth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thewatcherinthenorth »

Mammabear wrote:I was just popping in to see what the Julie fans thought of her 8th birthday vlog? Anyone?
If there's one thing I like about ruby its the emphasis she puts on the kids birthdays to make them special
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

I wasn't a huge fan of that furry vest that she bought Julie. She has 3 cute little girls, I just can't see why it's to hard to find nice clothes for them.

Also, I know she's busy, but it was lazy to send Julie to school with a few boxes of twinkies for her classroom treat. Who eats twinkies anymore?
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skyblueandblack »

The Twinkie thing was so odd! I remember growing up we always quietly judged the kids who's parents sent them to school with a container of Dunkin Donuts munchkins for birthdays- I don't even want to think about what we would have thought about someone bringing a box of twinkies!

How hard would it be to quick whip up cookies or brownies if cupcakes are too much- or even pick up 2 dozen store bought cupcakes?

I don't get Ruby sometimes.

The dress was cute but agree I was unsure about the furry vest. That seems like something someone would either love or hate- and risky to buy for someone not knowing which side of that they would be on.

I do think they seemed to make it an overall really nice day for Julie and that makes me really happy.
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

skyblueandblack wrote:The Twinkie thing was so odd! I remember growing up we always quietly judged the kids who's parents sent them to school with a container of Dunkin Donuts munchkins for birthdays- I don't even want to think about what we would have thought about someone bringing a box of twinkies!

How hard would it be to quick whip up cookies or brownies if cupcakes are too much- or even pick up 2 dozen store bought cupcakes?

I don't get Ruby sometimes.

The dress was cute but agree I was unsure about the furry vest. That seems like something someone would either love or hate- and risky to buy for someone not knowing which side of that they would be on.

I do think they seemed to make it an overall really nice day for Julie and that makes me really happy.
Most schools don't let kids bring in anything homemade it has to be store bought. But I still don't understand why cupcakes or something wouldn't be an option

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Oh that's right. I forgot they changed those rules for the modern day. Well then yes- why not store bought cupcakes??
Hispeach
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hispeach »

my mum would have gone crazy on me if i had tried to squeeze myself into the front seat where the balloons were. why didnt Shari go and sit in the back if the front space was taken up with balloons

and then when one popped they both just laughed at it.

my mum would have been LIVID if she just forked out money for a balloon display to have one popped because i was messing around trying to squeeze in a space already occupied.

her favourite expression to say when we were kids was 'you only had that five minutes' if we had broken or ruined something that was fairly new.

if i had popped a balloon meant for my sister i would have had a lecture in the car all the way back to the house. those balloon things arent cheap in the UK- you can easily be looking at £30+ for something like that. too nice to pop before the birthday girl has seen it, thats for sure.

it made me so mad
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

They get baptised at 8 because they can choose if they want or not... YEA SURE!
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hispeach wrote:why didnt Shari go and sit in the back if the front space was taken up with balloons
In Shari's defense just this once, she did say that her mom was holding up the school pick up line twice (which was probably embarrassing for Shari) so it looked like she was just trying to get in the car so Ruby could move along. Had there been time to, she probably would have gone about it differently. Vlogging and being vlogged has got to be quite distracting, I think it makes people act unnatural. Even if someone wants to snap my picture in public I feel self-conscious and weird, it can't be easy to adjust to a camera following you around.
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

Its sad but I kind of agree with what a lot of people are saying on here about Julie, I think she is doing things for attention. This definatly not being her fault it's Ruby's...it's very obvious how she ignores her and Julie has learnt to play up to the camera for more attention.

Shari is getting Bratty but you have to remember her age and how you REALLY was at that age, I could easily forget or ignore the way I was at her age but I know for a fact I probably was like her. She's like 14, most girls her age say bratty/rude things at that age. Ruby is right in ignoring it, giving it too much attention might be what's Shari would want. She's just so to speak "testing the water" seeing what she can get away with, and I bet at her age we all did that once.
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

omg in today's vlog when Ruby kept pronouncing the h in "white" and "why" at around 1:55...I dunno why it was bugging me so much. I just can't stand the way Ruby talks!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

alexandriablue wrote:omg in today's vlog when Ruby kept pronouncing the h in "white" and "why" at around 1:55...I dunno why it was bugging me so much. I just can't stand the way Ruby talks!
Like Louie on Family Guy saying "Cool Whip"!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

alexandriablue wrote:omg in today's vlog when Ruby kept pronouncing the h in "white" and "why" at around 1:55...I dunno why it was bugging me so much. I just can't stand the way Ruby talks!
all i thought of, hahaha!
[youtube][/youtube]
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

A mirror?? Really? What 8 year old is excited about a simple mirror? Ugh. When she came out with another gift- I was convinced it would be a sewing machine. Did they not get Julie a sewing machine AGAIN?!
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Vincere wrote:They get baptised at 8 because they can choose if they want or not... YEA SURE!
You know how there are a lot of 8 year old mormons out there who meh.... just let their parents know they're not interested and going to pass on the baptism. ;)
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:Shari is really getting annoying and bratty. She has a very sassy/sarcastic tone with everything she said in today's vlog! She sure thinks she knows it all, doesn't she? And ruby just seems to ignore it. So annoying. It's like eve in a teenager version.
Either I was really out of it before or Shari has made a rapid change in attitude since just around Christmas. I don't understand why it's happened so quickly... Or maybe I was just out of it? She seems much more teenage-attitudy these days. I think she is a bright young woman, just not sure what's going on with her right now. Something's different for sure.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

natalka81 wrote:
ohmygoshyouguys wrote:Shari is really getting annoying and bratty. She has a very sassy/sarcastic tone with everything she said in today's vlog! She sure thinks she knows it all, doesn't she? And ruby just seems to ignore it. So annoying. It's like eve in a teenager version.
Either I was really out of it before or Shari has made a rapid change in attitude since just around Christmas. I don't understand why it's happened so quickly... Or maybe I was just out of it? She seems much more teenage-attitudy these days. I think she is a bright young woman, just not sure what's going on with her right now. Something's different for sure.

Seems like a normal brooding teenager to me, sad that she has to be judged by adults who went through that same stage at her age. Ruby said she was boy crazy just like Shari and that she was okay with her daughters attitude in today's vlog.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

natalka81 wrote:
I agree!! Its not so much that she is being a bratty teenager but the fact that it seems to be such a rapid change, like you said! When i first started watching i thought all the kids were very respectful to their parents but wow at the change in shari in just the last month or so!! I think she is definitely getting away with more, the more that their channel grows, and she is able to manipulate Ruby for content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “8 Passengers”