JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by Ripley »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:She still has the Bus. They must have traded Chris' small car in for the Durango. I was gonna say it was a rental but it has custom wheels so I think they did the latter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am surprised they did not mention it in a video though (I dont watch many videos, but am assuming it has not been mentioned). Being able to "afford" a shiny new car would be a bragging right. Her 12 yr old followers would eat that up. Maybe it was Chris' dad's car?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Ripley wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:She still has the Bus. They must have traded Chris' small car in for the Durango. I was gonna say it was a rental but it has custom wheels so I think they did the latter.

I am surprised they did not mention it in a video though (I dont watch many videos, but am assuming it has not been mentioned). Being able to "afford" a shiny new car would be a bragging right. Her 12 yr old followers would eat that up. Maybe it was Chris' dad's car?

Maybe I'm imagining this but I swear jess said their bus was in the shop so the Durango was a rental?
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Ripley wrote:

Maybe I'm imagining this but I swear jess said their bus was in the shop so the Durango was a rental?
She said like 2 videos ago that the bus was in the shop. From that, I assumed that the durango was a loan to be used while they didn't have the bus. In the video where it can be seen in the garage, chris is not home, so we can assume that the durango was not a replacement for his car. In this past video the bus is back and the durango is seemingly gone!
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

So do you think Jessica dyes addie's eyes?

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Lisey26 wrote:Anyway I think giving the kids their own channel is a desperate try to make a little more money. Jessica's latest vlogs we so boring and obnoxious I couldn't even watch past the first minute or so. She's becoming as boring and stupid as the sacconejolys, using clickbaits and so. I wonder has.she realised yet that she needs to be pregnant or break up with Chris to make ends meet

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
It's a terrible idea, though. Watching kids vlog is always really boring and I don't think even her 13 year old super fans will watch it regularly. I don't understand why she bothers with those stupid titles - having a total of 3 marriages, 4 pregnancies, and 7 kids before the age of 25 is clickbait enough for me.

She'd probably make more money if she started a more serious side channel about life with a big family, the realities of blending and coparenting, parenting issues that come up as the kids grow, etc. I'd be interested to know what it's like for a young mom who has multiple kids, a home, and a marriage to go to college and how she balances a social life and her relationship with her husband and each kid. Jess has been a mom for a while now and her kids are pretty different people so I'm sure she has a lot of tips that people might actually find useful. I'd like to see her talk more about herself too as a person, rather than just her role as 'the mom' in the vlogs.

I doubt this will ever happen since a channel like that would require jess to actually be real and acknowledge that not everything is part of a big overall plan, and sometimes people just make mistakes. But I still root for her and I'd like to see her develop
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SamanthaLovettx »

"Go away nobody likes you"
Yeah could be light hearted but her eyes/body language tell a different story

smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

Last edited by smileyfacekimmie on Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
savannah_mccollu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by savannah_mccollu »

smileyfacekimmie wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 81aadb.png[/img]

I cannot stand him...what is he 3?

What does this have to do with her channel?

smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

savannah_mccollu wrote:
smileyfacekimmie wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 81aadb.png[/img]

I cannot stand him...what is he 3?

What does this have to do with her channel?

Whoops wrong page! Thanks

LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

When you log into Facebook and see one of your old high school "friends" (whom is 22) is pregnant with her third child.. The names for boy or girl are LANDEN and ADDELYN. Checked Jessica's Facebook page and sure enough, is a fan of Jessica. Went on this girls profile and her bio is "facing reality with a positive attitude". I'm screaming. Done. Done. Done.

Edit: her Instagram bio is "filled with just the right mix of love and chaos"

Now I'm done.

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:When you log into Facebook and see one of your old high school "friends" (whom is 22) is pregnant with her third child.. The names for boy or girl are LANDEN and ADDELYN. Checked Jessica's Facebook page and sure enough, is a fan of Jessica. Went on this girls profile and her bio is "facing reality with a positive attitude". I'm screaming. Done. Done. Done.

Now I'm done.

That's... more than a little stalkerish. I'm cringing so hard thinking someone out there (more than one probably) desperately wants their life to be like Jess, right down to their own little Addie. Sick!
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"HE'S POTTY TRAINED!" Recap:

Squealing about Landen using potty, intro
Kyson and Kaden socializing with Addie, saying "he" smells good (Kaden)/like poop (Kyson)
Landen joins in as they move to Addie's floor mat, dressed as Buzz Lightyear
Addie "talking" general near-2-month-old baby talk
Landen and Kaden playing on iPad, ABCMouse I think?
Kyson playing on Snapchat
Landen apparently goes #1 standing up and is completely potty trained at almost 3, still not out of diapers fully at night
Discussion of potty training video
Lots of "exciting secret things" talked about as she runs errands with Landen and Addie
Complaining about Mac hard drives
Addie has her first arm roll. Newsworthy, clearly.
Weighs in at 12lbs 9oz
Jess sings from Tangled and says "your sister will teach you the ways" Oy vey...
Gymnastics footage, Lilia does homework and dances
They go home
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

I miss when she used to do more sit down videos. They were way more interesting than the repetitive vlogs of her screaming kids. When was the last time she did a sit down video that wasn't related to her pregnancy or Princess Addie??
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

ArielLipstick wrote:I miss when she used to do more sit down videos. They were way more interesting than the repetitive vlogs of her screaming kids. When was the last time she did a sit down video that wasn't related to her pregnancy or Princess Addie??
She did do the christmas videos about present and budgeting but she did do a q and a a couple days before Addie was born and then the stepmother q and a
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Do we know if lilia wants to be in dance anymore? Or is she interested in doing gymnastics now that the boys are in it? Are they all in dance? Who is is what activity?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

SunnyLove wrote:Do we know if lilia wants to be in dance anymore? Or is she interested in doing gymnastics now that the boys are in it? Are they all in dance? Who is is what activity?
Lilia wanted to do gymnastics as heard over Snapchat once, but she's apparently not in yet. I'm pretty sure the only ones with an activity going on are the boys in gymnastics.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

SunnyLove wrote:Do we know if lilia wants to be in dance anymore? Or is she interested in doing gymnastics now that the boys are in it? Are they all in dance? Who is is what activity?
Lilia has said she wanted to do gymnastics before, but Jess told her she couldn't since she already does dance and swimming. She'd have to drop one of those in order to do gymnastics and I highly doubt Jess would let her princess quit dance.

The twins did dance class for a short time a while back but they don't anymore, just gymnastics. And Landen started gymnastics.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:When you log into Facebook and see one of your old high school "friends" (whom is 22) is pregnant with her third child.. The names for boy or girl are LANDEN and ADDELYN. Checked Jessica's Facebook page and sure enough, is a fan of Jessica. Went on this girls profile and her bio is "facing reality with a positive attitude". I'm screaming. Done. Done. Done.

Now I'm done.

You've gotta be shitting me. Screenshots, woman. We need screenshots! And when Jess gets boring we can talk crap about your friend. #petty

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Why does she call the baby "chunkers" or whatever. She looks like a normal weight to me.

jbrooke1915
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jbrooke1915 »

gemmie wrote:

Now I'm done.

You've gotta be shitting me. Screenshots, woman. We need screenshots! And when Jess gets boring we can talk crap about your friend. #petty

I agree!!! Haha

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”