BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

Honestly? She probably is having sex. I wouldn't want to mention it on YT either.

I really hope this turns into labor for her!

I don't know if I can handle hearing anymore about how she doesn't want to be induced.
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

How many weeks was she when she had aria and Nolan

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

larissaledingham wrote:How many weeks was she when she had aria and Nolan

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
39 exactly with aria and I think 5 days over with Nolan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

How overdue is she at this point? I wanna say like 3 days?

I feel like at this point, they aren't BH. She should be timing them to make sure though.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:Honestly? She probably is having sex. I wouldn't want to mention it on YT either.

I really hope this turns into labor for her!

I don't know if I can handle hearing anymore about how she doesn't want to be induced.
She brought it up, though. She said people were recommending intercourse and they'd consider it as a last resort, but it was the last thing on her mind. She could have just not mentioned it.

I hope she's in labor and all goes well, and that her and the baby are both healthy.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

smom12 wrote:I saw her SC of a full moon and knew she would go into labor. For whatever reason it's those damn full moons lol

Personal, but I was scheduled to be induced with my daughter on a Monday since I was past my due date. On the Thursday night before my water broke and as I was heading to the hospital I noticed it was a full moon.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

My bet: Her water will break within the next few hours. She'll have a pretty quick birth, similar to Nolan's, and baby girl will be here on the 13th late morning/early afternoon.

Any other guesses?
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Am I the only one whos husband would be extremely turned off knowing that I wasnt enjoying the sex and was uncomfortable? lol like, im not just a hole to bust a nut in (sorry for being so vulgar but its hot in Australia and I cant think of another way to say it), he cares that im enjoying myself and doesnt want it to just be about his pleasure.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Eh, I was able to pretend to enjoy it enough to fool him. I mean it's not like you have to lay there and whimper. Plus hubby needed to take one for the team and try to get this baby out, idc if it's the best sex ever, I'd been running stairs and drinking teas and shit, the least he can do is provide some damn prostaglandins...
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I wouldn't bet on tomorrow unless she says something more about contractions tonight. I'll make my guess that she'll be miserable and whiny all day tomorrow, contractions will pick up saturday and she'll go MIA on social media, they'll drop the kids off Saturday night and baby will be born sometime Sunday. Maybe wishful thinking.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Am I the only one whos husband would be extremely turned off knowing that I wasnt enjoying the sex and was uncomfortable? lol like, im not just a hole to bust a nut in (sorry for being so vulgar but its hot in Australia and I cant think of another way to say it), he cares that im enjoying myself and doesnt want it to just be about his pleasure.
Mine wouldn't be into it if I wasnt. My husband is also one of those men who are super turned on by a pregnant woman. When I'm in that much pain (I have a degenerative back condition and pregnancy makes it much worse,) the last thing he's thinking about is sex.

Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Aria isn't going to school? How did she manage to not leave the house? I go crazy if I don't go out 1 day. Can't imagine a week and a half or 2 weeks. Yikes.

I think it's related to her depression :/
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:Am I the only one whos husband would be extremely turned off knowing that I wasnt enjoying the sex and was uncomfortable? lol like, im not just a hole to bust a nut in (sorry for being so vulgar but its hot in Australia and I cant think of another way to say it), he cares that im enjoying myself and doesnt want it to just be about his pleasure.
Yeah mine gets turned off if I'm uncomfortable during sex too! I don't ever feel the need to fake it. Sex is about both people, not just the man. If Britney doesn't feel comfortable having sex, I don't think she should. But I don't think it would hurt to TRY to get in the mood. Especially since they won't be able to have sex after the baby is born, and then after those 6 weeks they have to find a way to do it with 3 kids instead of 2. That will probably be an adjustment for them (but I don't know since I don't have kids lol).
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Not just you my boyfriend would be so turned off he can't enjoy it if I'm not either but at that point I'll just be like get the fuck over it and help get this baby out
Atrigsdad
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Atrigsdad »

Am I the only weird one who enjoys sex during pregnancy. Like to the point we were having sex 2 to 3 times daily. The day before I went in to labor with my 2nd we had sex 4 times [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]. Even after I gave birth, a week later I was ready to go. But with stiches I had to wait. It's not like I was a tiny pregnant women either. I gained a whopping 70lbs with my second which was better then the 100lbs with my first lol. Pregnancy sex is so much better.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Random19 wrote:Aria isn't going to school? How did she manage to not leave the house? I go crazy if I don't go out 1 day. Can't imagine a week and a half or 2 weeks. Yikes.

I think it's related to her depression :/
I don't know. Aria might be on winter break. She's only in pre-k so their schedule might be a little different than most public schools who are already back from break. And Ean could be taking Aria. Or they could have kept Aria home this week because Alyssa was visiting.
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

I'm excited!!! Hope bebeh gurl gets here safe and sound and soon!
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

I'm kinda new on this board. What does KFC lips mean?

CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

I'm thinking its a no go as of now and and she's sleeping.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:Honestly? She probably is having sex. I wouldn't want to mention it on YT either.
Then why mention it at all instead of not addressing it lmao

Return to “Britneyandbaby”