BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

British25
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by British25 »

She hasn't updated in 8 hours but it's like 5am there.. She said on her twitter that she'd keep people posted if it was the real thing, so I'm guessing she's not in labour yet. Although I'm not convinced she would update people on Twitter or Instagram anyway, YouTube is where the money is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She's gonna pull a Jess, go media silent for 24 hours then post a pic of bebeh guurrl.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She said it was a false alarm and that she's feeling totally fine. On twitter

CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

dazzled wrote:
CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:Honestly? She probably is having sex. I wouldn't want to mention it on YT either.
Then why mention it at all instead of not addressing it lmao
Very true. She could've just kept quiet all together.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Never saw what other people saw when they said she seemed to favour Nolan over Aria, I just assumed it was down to her being more independent and him having Duchenne's. But oh my god this is so sad, way to have a favourite kid.

Also, if you'd realised you'd have problems with Nolan once the new baby arrived you'd have DONE SOMETHING A YEAR AGO.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 1ec3c4.jpg

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She should have waited then. No point in complaining about it now.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I think that's normal. Aria is older and more independent, it makes sense to not worry about how she'll react as much as a 2 year old who's never been away from you. I don't think it's favoritism. She knows one kid is gonna have a tough time with it and one isn't.

However I totally agree that she should have been working on getting him more independent this whole time. Maybe spent a couple nights away or at LEAST got him consistently sleeping alone. 9 months is plenty of time to change that if you're comitted. I feel like she didn't take this pregnancy seriously until like... last week.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Why wouldn't she start weaning him from her hip when she learned she was pregnant? Why is she stressing now when she could have put energy into this months ago???

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

She should of done what she needed to do as soon as she peed on that damn stick. Stop the cosleeping, and maybe taking a trip or two to target by herself and leaving him with Ean, or whatever family she has nearby. I understand having an attached child. I have one, my son, but he sleeps in his own bed and can be left alone playing while I pee. He stays home with his dad all the time if I need to go to the store. If i am sitting on the sofa he is a mommy baby and loves to cuddle. He will lay with me in my bed until he gets tired then he will go on his own to his own bed. All of the over attachment is her fault and she should of got him out of it while he was younger instead of just throwing him to wind. That's more cruel than gradually doing it over time.

Oh and I had a cosleeper. You can't just train them to stop after age 2. At that point they have to stop on their own. My 4 year old is still a work in process. Most nights she will stay in her own bed but there are those other nights where she just won't and I can't do anything about it because I'm the one who showed her all those years it was okay.

Surprisingly though, she's less attached to me than my son.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

JennaLuvBug wrote:She should of done what she needed to do as soon as she peed on that damn stick. Stop the cosleeping, and maybe taking a trip or two to target by herself and leaving him with Ean, or whatever family she has nearby. I understand having an attached child. I have one, my son, but he sleeps in his own bed and can be left alone playing while I pee. He stays home with his dad all the time if I need to go to the store. If i am sitting on the sofa he is a mommy baby and loves to cuddle. He will lay with me in my bed until he gets tired then he will go on his own to his own bed. All of the over attachment is her fault and she should of got him out of it while he was younger instead of just throwing him to wind. That's more cruel than gradually doing it over time.

Oh and I had a cosleeper. You can't just train them to stop after age 2. At that point they have to stop on their own. My 4 year old is still a work in process. Most nights she will stay in her own bed but there are those other nights where she just won't and I can't do anything about it because I'm the one who showed her all those years it was okay.

Surprisingly though, she's less attached to me than my son.

I've seen Nolan with him when she has a doctors appt or when she gets her nails done. That's rare.

Thing I feel bad for is naps and overnight. Maybe I'm in the minority, but she babies him way too much. I know he has the dystrophy, but personally I would push that independence because I know it will be short lived. Let him have a sleepover!!!

It enrages me so much because I know he is going to have such a terrible time when she is in the hospital.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Yea i don't see why this entire time she never let him sleep at his grandparents house like she's done a couple times with aria. There's no point in stressing it now. He will have to get over it.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Vanessa let David go home and sleep with lily at night. Britney could do the same thing but I doubt she would. I wouldn't want my husband to leave the hospital either but it seems like something a lot of families with kids do.

Honestly I think Nolan will be totally fine. Since he was a baby she has over exaggerated about what a "mommas boy" he is. I think it makes her feel more important so she's the one that can't cut the cord.
Last edited by Yogabbagabbat on Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

It just seems weird she hasn't mentioned how Aria will adjust to it but she's losing her shit over Nolan. I know she's independent and relaxed and already has a sibling but no one knows how she'll react to another baby - and another girl at that.

I do feel awfully sorry for Nolan though, this is all gonna come out the blue.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

KatherineLouvain wrote:It just seems weird she hasn't mentioned how Aria will adjust to it but she's losing her shit over Nolan. I know she's independent and relaxed and already has a sibling but no one knows how she'll react to another baby - and another girl at that.

I do feel awfully sorry for Nolan though, this is all gonna come out the blue.

Aria is a really independent kid, I think she just knows she'll be fine, especially since Aria has done sleepovers before. It's way harder to explain a new sibling to a 2-year old (especially one with special needs), whereas Aria understands the process more and has more of an idea on what's going to happen, especially since she is likely surrounded by friends and classmates going through the same thing. So there's an extra layer of support there. But I know what you mean, I hope she's been talking to both of them and preparing them, not just Nolan. The coddling will end really abruptly, which is more jarring for Nolan and creates a harder transition since he's so used to being the baby.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I can't believe they haven't done a few trial runs over the past NINE MONTHS to get Nolan used to it. Now he'll be all confused, and on top of that he'll come home to his mom with a new baby who is going to take most of her attention. Brit and Ean didn't really think this through at all, did they?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

amykay wrote:I can't believe they haven't done a few trial runs over the past NINE MONTHS to get Nolan used to it. Now he'll be all confused, and on top of that he'll come home to his mom with a new baby who is going to take most of her attention. Brit and Ean didn't really think this through at all, did they?
Ean was probably just happy he was finally getting laid again.

I kid I kid.
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

It is really odd that she didn't at least ask her pediatrician "Hey, what are some ways I can help Nolan transition to be a little bit independent? I'm worried how he'll deal when the baby comes." She could've even asked her YouTube or IG followers if they had experience.

I realize Nolan is going to have a tough life but she's not doing him any favors by not encouraging him to be independent.

He is going to have a very hard time adjusting to the new baby and Britney is going to have a very hard time. It'll be ...interesting...for lack of a better word, to see how she juggles making videos and editing them with three kids.

(If Jess can do it with 19 and counting over there, B can im sure)
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I don't want to bash Brit's feelings because she is emotional and her feelings are legit but I am with you all. She knew this was going to happen the entire time. She had ways to get him to be a bit more independent and she didn't do it. I know it is hard. I have a clingy child very much like Nolan. It pulls on your mommy heartstrings to hear your baby cry but she knew this was coming. There are no surprises there. She is the reason this is going to be hard on him. And it is going to put strain on everyone. Nolan will be hurt, and his hurt feelings will impact Brit and Ean. And Brit will prob be extremely emotional due to hormones after birth anyway. And this will prob affect Aria too. Because she will see how hurt her brother is. Bad situation for all involved.
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

I realize Nolan is going to have a tough life but she's not doing him any favors by not encouraging him to be independent.
True, I feel like a lot of this stems from her inner pity and sympathy for Nolan. But I also feel like she isn't giving him enough credit? Like, he'll probably be fine with Aria and Gigi there. She's so dramatic about everything.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

She has had nine months to have him get used to spending some time without her. I don't feel for her at all. It's her own damn fault.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”