DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit: Sevan116
Previous part (DailyFinnderella): http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=10285

Previously:
-more of Bryan begging people to come out for his birthday/album release
-more of Ollie being spoiled (3 Hatchimals!)
-more of Finn/Karma being ignored and Ollie/Luna being favored
-The Lumps went to Big Bear and took Luna, but left Karma #FreeKarden
-Ollie's speech is still terrible
-Cassie and Missy made a video about British food and Missy hated 99.9% of it

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by kittypurry »

So I'm watching a recent episode of Shark Tank, and one company that sells clothing is on there. One of the sharks ask what their biggest selling item is, and the owner pulls this out!

http://i.imgur.com/uQ0fbfL.jpg

Apparently the company does a lot of their advertising through "influencers" (she specifically mentions bloggers/vloggers). Makes me wonder if it's a sneaky sponsorship, Missy lived in that hat for like a month! But they do sell the clothing at Urban Outfitters, which we know the Bumps shopped at a lot when Missy was trying to be Natalia's twin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Regarding the post on the last thread about Ollie looking at the camera, I think it's sad how he looks at it like it's a person and not just an item. Bryan does the same thing, he's talking to someone yet glancing off at the camera every few minutes. I don't really catch Missy doing it, but it's really distracting in her sit down videos because you can tell someone else is in the room either off to the side or behind the camera. I have a problem making eye contact with strangers because I can never tell if they are looking at me or past me.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

kittypurry wrote:So I'm watching a recent episode of Shark Tank, and one company that sells clothing is on there. One of the sharks ask what their biggest selling item is, and the owner pulls this out!

Apparently the company does a lot of their advertising through "influencers" (she specifically mentions bloggers/vloggers). Makes me wonder if it's a sneaky sponsorship, Missy lived in that hat for like a month! But they do sell the clothing at Urban Outfitters, which we know the Bumps shopped at a lot when Missy was trying to be Natalia's twin.

The Slyfox fam's clothing is worn by most of the Teen Mom cast. Chelsea from Teen Mom 2 watches Cullen and Katie and they are thinking on meeting up with them once their new baby is born. They've been tweeting back and forth with C&K for a good year now.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I don't get why they need rest if the kids go to bed early.

Why not just go to bed when the kids go to bed so you're nice and rested? It's not like you edit the blogs any way.

How sad is it that two stay at home parents need their kids to sleep in longer?

And missy what a fucking snooty brat. Really having someone drive them to Starbucks in her caddy?!?!! And both girls have to sit in the back like they're celebrities?!?!! OH DEAD LORD!! Who is this chick?!?! Can they get any worse?

Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Amelia322 wrote:I don't get why they need rest if the kids go to bed early.

Why not just go to bed when the kids go to bed so you're nice and rested? It's not like you edit the blogs any way.

How sad is it that two stay at home parents need their kids to sleep in longer?

And missy what a fucking snooty brat. Really having someone drive them to Starbucks in her caddy?!?!! And both girls have to sit in the back like they're celebrities?!?!! OH DEAD LORD!! Who is this chick?!?! Can they get any worse?

I wouldn't be shocked if Must had a little to drink. She sure was opening up a lot. Maybe...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

If they want Finn to sleep in longer the solution might be to put him to bed later? My 14 month old goes to bed at 8:30 pm and wakes up around the same time. 7 pm is really early, he will obviously wake up at 6-7am.

Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Missy not Must

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:If they want Finn to sleep in longer the solution might be to put him to bed later? My 14 month old goes to bed at 8:30 pm and wakes up around the same time. 7 pm is really early, he will obviously wake up at 6-7am.

actually going to bed later doesn't always mean they will wake up later.

The amount finn sleeps during the day will have an affect of how long he sleeps at night. The more day sleep, the less night time sleep.

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

The problem is they don't want him just to sleep until later, but they want him to sleep more. They only want to deal with him a few hours every day, and have him asleep for the rest. God forbid they deal with their child ever.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

PosyGirl72 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:If they want Finn to sleep in longer the solution might be to put him to bed later? My 14 month old goes to bed at 8:30 pm and wakes up around the same time. 7 pm is really early, he will obviously wake up at 6-7am.

actually going to bed later doesn't always mean they will wake up later.

The amount finn sleeps during the day will have an affect of how long he sleeps at night. The more day sleep, the less night time sleep.
Yes I know all babies are different but it could be something to try. Cutting down to 1 nap and a little later bedtime might work.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
I just saw this on his twitter and I was dying of laughter....the floating head! He hates his body so much so he's all like "please just show my head only" hahahaha

He's so self absorbed just like Missy....the amount of times we see them sitting and watching a movie on a daily basis is disgusting....she is always rubbing her head like "I've had such a busy day"....yes we know Missy...you have now been able to keep Finn sleeping in longer so you have time to sleep in and give your kids frozen pancakes, keep Finn in a saggy diaper all day, make Ollie watch Angry Birds for the millionth time and have Bryan cook dinner while you play on your phone!!
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

Hey missy, you need this shirt I found on pinterest, since Bryan can't do squat.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 425473.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

i can probably guaranty that they 100% lied about the washer being broken.
Missy please, learn to do your eyeliner better. That abrubt "end" it way too noticiable!
Called Tal another mommy when she was holding finn
Why is luna tied to the table???

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

kittypurry wrote:So I'm watching a recent episode of Shark Tank, and one company that sells clothing is on there. One of the sharks ask what their biggest selling item is, and the owner pulls this out!

ha! Missy's "boy mom" phase.. :lol: I don't think she was given that hat, unless she lied about it, bc i remember her doing a UO haul and that hat being in it. Not giving her the benefit of the doubt though, bc she would lie about anything,
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Was I the only one who was annoyed by the wastefulness of Missy leaving the water running as she and Bryan went on and on about their new dishwasher?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 7d50e2.jpg[/img]

I guess Missy forgot that she said earlier in the day that California needed the rain they were getting. Maybe she doesn't associate the drought with endlessly leaving the water running in the sink #CambodiaLiving #humble

sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... fb209d.jpg[/img]

Is that the old fridge or the new fridge? Either way, they haven't gotten the new cabinets up.

Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

Every time I see a "trapped" title video I come running to ytmd!

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Omg where do I begin? Bryan complaining about the rain?!? Because contractors can't work on their home?

Next clip missy mentions how much she loves the rain and how needed it is..

You wanted to play outside huh?
"Ya"

Are you playing ?
"Ya"

You're having fun inside huh?
"Ya"
You really wanted to play outside huh?
"Ya"

Finn napped for 3 hours because of the foil. Finn happy to see Finn and not his mother.

Wow missy and the water running? Really?!? So wasteful! And 4 adults and nobody said anything about it?!?

Omg sooooo cool we have lights inside out dishwasher isn't that sooo fancy?!?!

Oh look at the kids new wagon outside in the rain it's okay we didn't pay for it..

Omg our house is sooooo flooded omg it's soooooo overflowed omg that's all our water from the driveway omg check out this flood zone omg it's soooo bad it's alllll flooded omg look at that it's just sooo flooded.

Man they made it sound like a hurricane hit.

Ollie getting so angry when Peyton was playing with him on the chair lmao

They go to jeffs new house and Ollie says he wants to see the waden!!

Bryans been wanting to redo their floors foreverrrrrrrrr now..

Seriously you go out to eat just to order a pbj that you can make at home?

Ollie still can't talk right.

You're trapped huh Ollie?
"Ya"

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST BRYAN PUTTING JEFFS DRINK CUPS ON HIS DIRTY GREASY HAIR?!?!?!

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Have you guys heard of LoveMeg? She has her own channel where she does cleaning videos and they also have a daily vlog channel. Her husband is a firefighter and she's a SAHM. They have a small house, they are minimalists and they have very basic stuff but they are happy!!! I LOVE their channel because they are so real unlike the bumps. Nothing is for show. She just did a cleaning video of her laundry room and her washer and dryer was bought used and is hella beat up but it gets the job done! Love that!

Return to “Daily Bumps”