DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

sammibro wrote:Image

Is that the old fridge or the new fridge? Either way, they haven't gotten the new cabinets up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks the same. This screen shot is from Nov. Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Missy in the ponytail and the weird curls around her face in cassie's video did her zero favors. She looked AWFUL. That hair and horrible makeup. Cassie looked annoyed AF the whole time. She should have let Jim do the video with her.
Why is Bryan so upset about the rain.. YOu are in a freaking record breaking drought! Be happy about the rain! I know i would be! Its a good thing. They are so dramatic. God forbid it rain in "SUNNY SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!!!!!" :lroll:
Missy honey, eyeliner goes all the way to the outside corner of your eye or even past it, it doesn't stop 3/4ths of the way there. She's suddenly started sucking worse at makeup.
Finn only wants Missy but yet the second he saw Tal he reached for her and wanted her? Stop resenting that baby so much Missy, its disgusting. I
m with everyone else here, if you want him to sleep later in the mornings then stop letting him take 2 3 hour naps a day!!!!!
Bryan is SUCH a liar!!!!!!! He said when they got the appliances that the reason why they got a new dishwasher is bc Missy didn't like the old one! He said nothing about it being broken. If it was broken...Do they really not understand that appliances can be repaired? They have been though THREE fridges since they were in the old house THREE!!!!! My husband and i have been married for 13 years and have replaced our fridge ONCE bc it couldn't be repaired (well it would cost more for the broken part and the labor than it was to replace it). Their disposable lifestyle kills me..("Our new plates" so the dishes wouldnt get clean so they replaced them too? lol)
They are killing me with the dramatics about the rain... its rain.. get a grip
I like the floors in the Johnson's new house, the Lumps must pay good...
Wait..."Missy and i have been dreaming forever to redo our floors..' YOU HAVENT BEEN IN THIS HOUSE A YEAR!!!!!!!!! Number one, thats not "forever" and number two you just got new floors when you moved in.. WTF you guys...
Finn in his Christmas pajamas all day long... It's not a huge deal but come on!!! He has clothes!!! Don't be so damn lazy!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Even when they went to the cabin, you will notice when Missy takes eggs out of the fridge (her only job) you will see the fridge is left open for quite some time - they are wasteful with absolutely everything!
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

oh my god i just want them to have another baby already.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

This looks like the dishwasher they got http://dishwashers.reviewed.com/content ... 5uc-review over 2K for this dishwasher
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I honestly hope they dont end up having anymore kids. They wont be able to get 3+ kids to take 2 naps a day lol. They are eventually going to have to PARENT these kids..

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Momto3boys wrote:This looks like the dishwasher they got http://dishwashers.reviewed.com/content ... 5uc-review over 2K for this dishwasher
this is.
http://appliancebuyersguide.com/asko-di ... 16-models/

edited

price between $1167 - $1467

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

marshmallowfluf wrote:I honestly hope they dont end up having anymore kids. They wont be able to get 3+ kids to take 2 naps a day lol. They are eventually going to have to PARENT these kids..

or complain that their house isn't big enough for a family of 5.

I would love to see them live in my small house. And we're going to be a family of 6.

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

sammibro wrote:Was I the only one who was annoyed by the wastefulness of Missy leaving the water running as she and Bryan went on and on about their new dishwasher?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 7d50e2.jpg[/img]

I guess Missy forgot that she said earlier in the day that California needed the rain they were getting. Maybe she doesn't associate the drought with endlessly leaving the water running in the sink #CambodiaLiving #humble

Tap water is different....it comes from Tap Water Fairies! And Bryan is whining about the rain and they aren't even in the area that has had all the flooding and other problems, are they?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

Amelia322 wrote:
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST BRYAN PUTTING JEFFS DRINK CUPS ON HIS DIRTY GREASY HAIR?!?!?!

That was _so gross_ for him to put that cup on their heads! I seriously hope he didn't give that cup to Jeff or the girls after that, but who are we kidding? This is the great Brynapple! Anyone should be happy to have his greasy hair particles on their cup! Blech!

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Bryan complaining about the rain (1/2 inch total) then the next shot is missy saying how much she loves it and talked about the drought. It's stupid to have edited it that way.

I have agree that I think they're lying about the dishwasher and refrigerator. Personal note: we just bought all new appliances due to a remodel. We had service people out b/c noise in the refrigerator. After talking to them and reading about it... today's refrigs make noise b/c they're more energy efficient, etc. they kept their milk on the door which is wrong that's the warmest spot. Dishwashers need the liquid rinse agent to dry effectively. Also if water heater is not right next to them, run hot water in the sink first and then turn on the DW. I never knew any of that stuff until I read the info that came with them.

Bryan must really pay well for the johnsons to afford all that remodel they're doing.

So that looked like Panera for lunch and mc Donald's for dinner. That's all those lazy 4 adults could come up with all day?

I think like it's been said on here, that their floors are filthy. Ollies feet were really dirty when he was playing with Peyton. That's the 9 month old flooring. Yuck. Why he says they want to replace it is beyond me, get it cleaned and take off your shoes in the house you idiot.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It never fails to make me laugh when Missy bitches about how clingy Finn is, and how he only wants her, and then he runs to Tal with Missy standing right there, or runs to Mimi. Yeah, Missy, you keep telling yourself that. Snort.
Oh, and the flooding was in Northern California. Not here. It rained really hard last night though. Bryan's going to be seriously freaked out in tomorrow's vlog.
Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Missy's new video is up. "NEW YEAR NEW BABY!?"

They shouldn't have anymore kids, they can barely take care of the two they already have on their own.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

Lol Bryan: *obviously where the tub inserts* "bro...is that where the bathtub goes?"

No that's where the toilet goes. For all the crap they take from you.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Double post- she said she doesn't want to have a baby this year 'and just focus on being a family of four' and not having to worry about taking care of a baby. Lmao, you never have to worry about taking care of a baby Missy. Mommy, Cassie, and Tal will do it for you :roll:
#FreeFinleyandJackson
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I think they will have 1 more, possibly 2 depending on the gender of the next baby (I do have a feeling it will be a girl). I don't think they should have any more, I can see them hiring a night nurse to come care for the baby at night because Missy needs her 9 hours of sleep.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Missy is cranking out the videos isn't she? Gotta pay for that new fridge and dishwasher!
Boy Missy skated all around that "when is Ollie going to school" question.. You are both so nervous about it bc you know Ollie is hell on wheels and you are embarrassed by his behavior! Teacher won't "walk on eggshells" around this kid and you know it! I don't know about you guys but i was excited for my kids to go to school. Not bc i wanted to get rid of them (although the few hours apart is a blessing sometimes) but i know they would love it and i was excited for them to learn and grow and make friends and have new experiences! Sure i had the first day of school blues and cried all the way home bc they are so grown up, but it didn't make me nervous about sending them!
Missy 90% of the time.. "Finn is so clingy and only wants me all the time" but yet in this video she talks about how her goals are to do things now that "do all the fun things without being pregnant, without a baby hanging off me all the time.." so which is it?????
Is she seriously going to make her sister pay her for a contract that they made as kids? Shes a fucking bitch.. ugh
It's sad she can't remember her and Bryan's first New Years together.. She really doesn't care about that relationship at all.
Even Missy admits that Finn isn't saying words yet and hopes "by the end of the year" he will be saying words.. Well i sure hope so!!!!!!!!!!
Soaking in the kids.. yeah right, they are either asleep or locked in the playroom 95% of the time
And missy if you slow down anymore you will start growing moss like a sloth..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thenightowl wrote:I think they will have 1 more, possibly 2 depending on the gender of the next baby (I do have a feeling it will be a girl). I don't think they should have any more, I can see them hiring a night nurse to come care for the baby at night because Missy needs her 9 hours of sleep.
and they will try and hide it but us super sleuths will out her. lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can't watch Missy. What contract is she making Cassie follow through on?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

pllfan5 wrote:Double post- she said she doesn't want to have a baby this year 'and just focus on being a family of four' and not having to worry about taking care of a baby.

Return to “Daily Bumps”