DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyPreOrdenDadasNewAlden (Part 79)

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:I can't watch Missy. What contract is she making Cassie follow through on?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Something about how cassie said her life would be like XYZ by the time that 2017 came around. They wrote this 10ish years ago and Missy told her there was no way her life would be like that and if it wasn't she was going to pay Missy "A lot of money" and they made it 2017 so that Cassie would be an adult and would be able to pay her this money. Missy swears that Cassie has failed at everything on that list and now owes her money. So childish of her to actually make cassie pay up for something like that.
raynezrh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by raynezrh »

She's says she doesn't want a baby this year, but I bet once/if Ellie gets pregnant and she's getting all the attention and all the views, missy and bryan are gunna hop right on that train and "accidently" get pregnant.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

raynezrh wrote:She's says she doesn't want a baby this year, but I bet once/if Ellie gets pregnant and she's getting all the attention and all the views, missy and bryan are gunna hop right on that train and "accidently" get pregnant.

I think she's already trying and is just acting like she isn't to keep Ellie from getting it on faster.

They are both idiots and I hope both end up with more boys.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I can't watch Missy. What contract is she making Cassie follow through on?

Something about how cassie said her life would be like XYZ by the time that 2017 came around. They wrote this 10ish years ago and Missy told her there was no way her life would be like that and if it wasn't she was going to pay Missy "A lot of money" and they made it 2017 so that Cassie would be an adult and would be able to pay her this money. Missy swears that Cassie has failed at everything on that list and now owes her money. So childish of her to actually make cassie pay up for something like that.
Especially since she's got tons of money! That's really obnoxious. At least Cassie is in college and trying to do something with her life. Missy is just a schlub.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

How many minions are saying, yes have another baby?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
raynezrh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by raynezrh »

HelloSweetie wrote:
raynezrh wrote:She's says she doesn't want a baby this year, but I bet once/if Ellie gets pregnant and she's getting all the attention and all the views, missy and bryan are gunna hop right on that train and "accidently" get pregnant.

I think she's already trying and is just acting like she isn't to keep Ellie from getting it on faster.

They are both idiots and I hope both end up with more boys.
Oh no doubt. An "accidental" pregnancy would bring more views. I hope they only have boys too. The other day Ellie kept saying "when I have a girl, I'll do her hair like this" not if she has one, but when. I was just thinking, her and Missy both totally hate the fact they don't have their precious girls, that they'd do anything to have one, like getting all female pets. Those little boys are gunna be so over looked, it's not funny, if they get their dream girls.

PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

the new missy video was filmed on the 3rd of Jan when she made to comment that she changes shirt blah blah blah

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I don't think wants another yet because she fears it will be another boy.

Wow so she wants to travel to so many places this year but no thanks to the people who make that possible for them? Especially since they don't work and get to travel the world!! So ungrateful !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

"ollie, lick the lamp!"
"lookit dada, electreden fireden"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear wrote:
"ollie, lick the lamp!"
LMAO! I was thinking along the same lines. But you stated it perfectly!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:Have you guys heard of LoveMeg? She has her own channel where she does cleaning videos and they also have a daily vlog channel. Her husband is a firefighter and she's a SAHM. They have a small house, they are minimalists and they have very basic stuff but they are happy!!! I LOVE their channel because they are so real unlike the bumps. Nothing is for show. She just did a cleaning video of her laundry room and her washer and dryer was bought used and is hella beat up but it gets the job done! Love that!

Yes! I really like her. I watched their Daily Vlogs too.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

actuallydear wrote:
"ollie, lick the lamp!"
I spit my drink out!!!

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

actuallydear wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:Double post- she said she doesn't want to have a baby this year 'and just focus on being a family of four' and not having to worry about taking care of a baby.
I love you for this gif. Best. Movie.

I really think Missy is scared to have another boy.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

lmmomSD wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
"ollie, lick the lamp!"
LMAO! I was thinking along the same lines. But you stated it perfectly!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Conspiracy theory:

Ollie's speech is fine but he can no longer feel his tongue because of electrical shock damage to the nerves, which makes it difficult for him to pronounce words properly. He wanted to mention the pain to his father but he saw how happy it made Bryan and Camera so he just put up with it.

Jeez. That was dark.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

When Missy said she wanted to enjoy being a family of four... more like 6,7,8.... 11? Mimi, Papa, Cassie, 4 johnsons. When are they ever just a family of four?

Also "Ollie is at an age" he can't figure out the bike. But Jackson rides his really well and he's months younger. Don't blame it on age Missy, you just don't help him/teach him to do anything.
jenhall1111
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jenhall1111 »

I counted 10 "huh"s in today's video. What they say and how they pronounce words, I can't stand it anymore!!!!!!
So, they're supposed to keep Luna on a lead while she's in the house? Let's see how long that will last!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
tgo93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tgo93 »

jenhall1111 wrote:I counted 10 "huh"s in today's video. What they say and how they pronounce words, I can't stand it anymore!!!!!!
So, they're supposed to keep Luna on a lead while she's in the house? Let's see how long that will last!

Wait, why are they meant to keep Luna on a lead in the house? (I gave up watching around the time they got Luna)
jenhall1111
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jenhall1111 »

tgo93 wrote:
jenhall1111 wrote:I counted 10 "huh"s in today's video. What they say and how they pronounce words, I can't stand it anymore!!!!!!

Wait, why are they meant to keep Luna on a lead in the house? (I gave up watching around the time they got Luna)
Toward the end of yesterday's vlog, Bryan said they had a trainer out and were instructed to keep her on a lead, while in the house, to establish dominance.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Missy is like such a rude mom to Finn, the poor baby couldn't even keep his eyes open - just so she could get some extra sleep the poor baby has to suffer with her stupid tin foiled dark room. She should sleep in there and get some light hit her in the morning, let's see how she likes it!!

Yes he loves Tal because she is such a sweet and loving mom, she spends time with her kids and teaches them things - you can learn from her Missy!

Bryan just needs any excuse to show off their new appliances - Missy doesn't do any housework so why bother getting such high end one's? You could tell she very rarely does any dishes because sippy cups can be hand washed right away, for someone who doesn't do anything else all day you would think she would atleast do that so that her kids always have clean cups to use and not have to wait for the dishwasher!!

Return to “Daily Bumps”