2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I've been reading her twitter lately and she's been talking about her family and how they are horrible and don't support her. What happened?? Can someone fill me in?

Also in her snapchat she was at David's parents house sleeping on the couch with Charlie. I think she is having a very hard time and David's mother reached out to her and offered help.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Freaksngeeks wrote:I've been reading her twitter lately and she's been talking about her family and how they are horrible and don't support her. What happened?? Can someone fill me in?

Also in her snapchat she was at David's parents house sleeping on the couch with Charlie. I think she is having a very hard time and David's mother reached out to her and offered help.
I think she said her family was calling her fat and saying she wasn't losing the baby weight quickly enough. No wonder why she seems like she doesn't like her family
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Freaksngeeks wrote:I've been reading her twitter lately and she's been talking about her family and how they are horrible and don't support her. What happened?? Can someone fill me in?

I think she said her family was calling her fat and saying she wasn't losing the baby weight quickly enough. No wonder why she seems like she doesn't like her family
Yhays absolutely horrible. No wonder she has the self esteem issues she has
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

They told her she's not losing the baby weight fast enough and she literally just had the baby. So rude of them.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

This may sound really rude of me, but I don't know if I believe this. Who says that kind of thing to a new mother? If anything they seem like they do their best to support her. Vanessa was the one who wanted to lose the baby weight as soon as she could, I'm sure she even said herself she wanted to get back to working out as soon as possible.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

That's something that I thought about when there was chatter here about how awful she treats her mother and family (I don't see this). I wondered how they treat her. I always felt like there was something like this going on. They shame her for getting pregnant young, not being married, living together in sin, and now her weight. It's just shitty. I don't know who it could be that said this particular comment to her. She said they were elder but shame on them.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

hey girl hey007 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

This may sound really rude of me, but I don't know if I believe this. Who says that kind of thing to a new mother? If anything they seem like they do their best to support her. Vanessa was the one who wanted to lose the baby weight as soon as she could, I'm sure she even said herself she wanted to get back to working out as soon as possible.
Same. Vanessa is known to exaggerate a lot of things. And all she's ever shown is HER being rude to THEM (her family). It's her channel. She has control of what she shares and what she doesn't.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hey girl hey007 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

She said she wanted to lose the baby weight quickly and it could be that she said that if she's feeling pressure from her family. Even if she exaggerated if they brought up her weight in any way shape or form that's disgusting of them.

Besides her mom, I haven't gotten the impression that her family seems supportive of her. I believe her. a lot of time older people think they can say whatever they want. Personal- My step grandma straight up told me to get an abortion when I was pregnant at 18. I cut her ass out of my life because I don't believe in "respecting my elders" when they don't respect me haha.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her extended family from Peru is always showing her support! Whenever she shows them they are so happy to see Lily.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Blackswan wrote:Her extended family from Peru is always showing her support! Whenever she shows them they are so happy to see Lily.
Playing with a baby/child doesn't mean it equals supportive and respectfult- it equals the want to play with the child. They can easily turn nasty to Lily when she's isn't 'cute' anymore. The only people she got along with were probably her grandparents.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Didn't Vanessa make a fb post a couple of years back about how she was never coming back to Peru because all they did was talk about her weight and for not being married to David?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

hannahbanana wrote:Didn't Vanessa make a fb post a couple of years back about how she was never coming back to Peru because all they did was talk about her weight and for not being married to David?
Yeah but I don't remember if she said never coming back. Something like there are reasons she can't stand to stay any longer.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Her extended family from Peru is always showing her support! Whenever she shows them they are so happy to see Lily.
Playing with a baby/child doesn't mean it equals supportive and respectfult- it equals the want to play with the child. They can easily turn nasty to Lily when she's isn't 'cute' anymore. The only people she got along with were probably her grandparents.
That's true but that applies to all children. All I've gotten from what I've seen, which is all I can speak on, is her family being warm towards her and Davids family comes off kinda cold. How many times have Vanessa posted some "boo hoo" post about herself? That girl will say and do anything for attention.

As for her not being married to David...it comes with the elders in Latino culture...she should ignore it and move on.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Didn't Vanessa make a fb post a couple of years back about how she was never coming back to Peru because all they did was talk about her weight and for not being married to David?
Yeah but I don't remember if she said never coming back. Something like there are reasons she can't stand to stay any longer.
But yet there she goes every chance she gets.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Blackswan wrote:
Yue195 wrote:
But yet there she goes every chance she gets.
Yeah, because guess what happened? Her grandfather was seriously ill and her grandmother died in the end.

You always talk about her being so rude to her family so I want you to answer where you think she learned it. No one wakes up one day and says I'm going to be a bitch to my family, you're taught.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Idk where the hell she learned it. My family is crappy as shit. I've been told by someone in my family how they hate me when I was a child. Do I turn around and act rude? No. I don't.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:Idk where the hell she learned it. My family is crappy as shit. I've been told by someone in my family how they hate me when I was a child. Do I turn around and act rude? No. I don't.

Girl why?! Lol it feels so much better to rid yourself of toxic family members
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Idk where the hell she learned it. My family is crappy as shit. I've been told by someone in my family how they hate me when I was a child. Do I turn around and act rude? No. I don't.

Because it bothers that cunt that much more that it doesn't bother me LMFAO
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

Because it bothers that c*nt that much more that it doesn't bother me LMFAO

Lol kill em with kindness!
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Well that's how you choose to deal with it. And that's awesome of you to be able to do that. But who knows how much she really deals with and gets fed up of being nice. Do I think she should tell the interenet, no, do I think she has no outlet or someone to talk to about it, yes.

Seriously all the praise to you because I feel like cutting off my shitty family all the time if my parents didn't guilt trip me over it.

Return to “2011teenagemom”