LonelyTown
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 2

Unread post by LonelyTown »

ecf997 wrote:
I realize Nolan is going to have a tough life but she's not doing him any favors by not encouraging him to be independent.
True, I feel like a lot of this stems from her inner pity and sympathy for Nolan. But I also feel like she isn't giving him enough credit? Like, he'll probably be fine with Aria and Gigi there. She's so dramatic about everything.
Exactly. I have a little girl around Nolans age who has a medical condition stemming from being a preemie and in the future she's going to have a tough life. Of course she's my baby and I want to snuggle her forever and never let a bad thing happen to her, but realistically, I let her explore, I let her fall and pick herself back up, I let her cry and express her emotions and explore her feelings and deal with them. She climbs into my bed many nights but there are some nights where I gently take her back to bed and she's upset at first but she's ultimately fine. Nolan WILL need help but I don't think it's healthy to have a kid so dependent. They need to develop their self esteem and autonomy. You want them to thrive against all odds.

I hope their adjustment is smooth but it'll be interesting for sure...
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Re: BritneyandBaby: KFC Lips & Target Trips - Part 20

Unread post by Blueberry »

Yeah it sucks and it will be hard for them, but at the end of the day, Nolan will get over it and they will all adjust. Spending a few nights away from mommy will not kill the kid. Everyone will get used to the new family member like every other family, and yes, even ones with clingy kids.
CoyMistress
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoyMistress »

I remember a few Tweets where Britney mentioned how much she missed Nolan because he was sleeping in his crib... And in the latest post she says they've never spent a night without each other up until now... Britney aka Queen of Contradictions :?
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

CoyMistress wrote:I remember a few Tweets where Britney mentioned how much she missed Nolan because he was sleeping in his crib... And in the latest post she says they've never spent a night without each other up until now... Britney aka Queen of Contradictions :?
I thought she meant they'd never spent a night apart as in he's never stayed with anyone else overnight..like they've always slept in the same place not necessarily the same bed. But maybe I'm wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TaraLas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TaraLas »

anonymous2829 wrote:
CoyMistress wrote:I remember a few Tweets where Britney mentioned how much she missed Nolan because he was sleeping in his crib... And in the latest post she says they've never spent a night without each other up until now... Britney aka Queen of Contradictions :?
I thought she meant they'd never spent a night apart as in he's never stayed with anyone else overnight..like they've always slept in the same place not necessarily the same bed. But maybe I'm wrong

That's how I took it as well.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

Aboogabooga wrote:Yea i don't see why this entire time she never let him sleep at his grandparents house like she's done a couple times with aria. There's no point in stressing it now. He will have to get over it.

I also let my husband go home and sleep. (I had my son at 2am) He was going to go get my daughter from my mom but my mom said no. So he went home and went to bed, then got up and went to school the next morning. He came back to "visit" in the afternoon, then went home again over night. He came for us after school that following day.
I personally didn't see the point of him sitting around not able to get any sleep with the nurses in and out. One of us needed rest to keep up with my daughter when I went home.

I did she same with my daughter. I sent him home.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Just checked Snapchat and it looks like they sent her home :/ damn
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I think it's dependent on the situation. Ean will probably go home for the kiddos and to get some sleep. My fiancé refused to leave my side-thank god because I had a csection and I definitely needed the help.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

OhHiImSam wrote:Just checked Snapchat and it looks like they sent her home :/ damn

I don't think she actually went in to the hospital did she?
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

ecf997 wrote:
I realize Nolan is going to have a tough life but she's not doing him any favors by not encouraging him to be independent.
True, I feel like a lot of this stems from her inner pity and sympathy for Nolan. But I also feel like she isn't giving him enough credit? Like, he'll probably be fine with Aria and Gigi there. She's so dramatic about everything.

Yep she's being dramatic. She knows she will miss him and assumes he feels the same. Separation like that is almost always harder on the parent- he will be fine.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

OhHiImSam wrote:Just checked Snapchat and it looks like they sent her home :/ damn
That sucks!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I must've missed that on snap chat. Did she actually go to the hospital

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Yes! I sent my husband home to sleep and clean house! Lol it was amazing to come home to a spotless house and a well rested husband!

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

I don't think she actually went in to the hospital did she?

You're right, she didn't, she just got super quiet after her mucus plug fell out so I assumed.

Either way, she's at home, which I can image still sucks.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Personal but I have a daughter Nolans age, as well as a son Arias age.. we are ttc baby #3 and daughter was a co-sleeper. Even the thought of being pregnant gave me the motivation to move her to her own bed/room. I wouldnt want her to associate being out of our room/bed with the baby came. Like "well once the baby was here mommy kicked me out of her room" Im not even pregnant yet and that is on my mind and I am sure I am not alone... I just cant feel sorry for B when she is the reason they are in this situation. It is so unfair to both Nolan and the baby. Its been a week of my daughter sleeping in her own bed so yay! and I am a few days late so here's hoping.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Personal but I have a daughter Nolans age, as well as a son Arias age.. we are ttc baby #3 and daughter was a co-sleeper. Even the thought of being pregnant gave me the motivation to move her to her own bed/room. I wouldnt want her to associate being out of our room/bed with the baby came. Like "well once the baby was here mommy kicked me out of her room" Im not even pregnant yet and that is on my mind and I am sure I am not alone... I just cant feel sorry for B when she is the reason they are in this situation. It is so unfair to both Nolan and the baby. Its been a week of my daughter sleeping in her own bed so yay! and I am a few days late so here's hoping.
Baby dust to you!!! Good luck!

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Has she updated since she lost her mucus plug?
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

Blackswan wrote:Has she updated since she lost her mucus plug?
She posted this morning that it was a false alarm and she felt fine.
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

Did she delete the hospital snaps that yall were talking about? I didn't see them.
savannah_mccollu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by savannah_mccollu »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:Did she delete the hospital snaps that yall were talking about? I didn't see them.
She never went to the hospital. The person who said that must've been confused.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”