IG mommies: Part 2

hotmama456
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Unread post by hotmama456 »

yall! that velica chick just ordered $256.00 worth of makeup ( only 13 lipsticks) & got a brand new 2017 BMW from her baby daddy mean while she sits at home eating junk food and playing with her makeup while her parents pay the bills & her & her "husband" spend recklessly lol.. she really thinks shes fooling people..girl we all know that bmw is LEASED lol & as for how she gets money to buy all those nice things ( some people have wondered on here) im sure shes getting goverment assistance like welfare and medicaid bc shes a "single mom" bc her "husband" aka baby daddy ( because they arent really married) isnt in the picture. some of yall might think im being mean but there is NO way that they are supporting themselves (4 ppl) just off of her BD income . they have ALOT of medical bills with all the stuff xyla is going trough & she has stated that she is seeing a therapist everyday so there is NO way that they would be able to afford all those medical bills plus a brand new 2017 BMW mean while they cant afford to live on their own. Sorry not sorry.. that is what you call irresponsible..get yall finances in order & pay for things on your own before flaunting it on social media bc people will find out the truth.
hotmama456
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hotmama456 »

lol does it drive yall crazy how edwardsx4 ( julianna) makes well over 20,000 a month but still fucking eats off of paper plates.. that REALLY just irritates the heck out of me..like WHY?? just goes to show how fckn ghetto she really is & is bothers me that she recklessly spends on purses and crap but still buys her kids clothes at walmart..
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

hotmama456 wrote:lol does it drive yall crazy how edwardsx4 ( julianna) makes well over 20,000 a month but still fucking eats off of paper plates.. that REALLY just irritates the heck out of me..like WHY?? just goes to show how fckn ghetto she really is & is bothers me that she recklessly spends on purses and crap but still buys her kids clothes at walmart..
Lol yeah I mean I feel happy for her that she's done so well financially. Hopefully she has planned it well coz those wraps and stuff might go out of fashion. Does her bf work?
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Bread doesn't work. He worked in the beginning but doesn't anymore. I like Juliana I found it weird in her new house how the girls share a room - yet she gets an office and he gets a man cave tho. Also I hate to say it but she needs to eat healthier and so do her girls... :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Apparently Sierra's sister Sheyenne had sex with a 14yr old and that's who the father of her baby is. According to her ex boyfriend he's always had doubts about the baby's paternity especially now that she's getting older and her skin is only getting darker
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

hotmama456 wrote:lol does it drive yall crazy how edwardsx4 ( julianna) makes well over 20,000 a month but still fucking eats off of paper plates.. that REALLY just irritates the heck out of me..like WHY?? just goes to show how fckn ghetto she really is & is bothers me that she recklessly spends on purses and crap but still buys her kids clothes at walmart..
I could have all the money in the world and my toddler would be wearing walmart clothes lmao difference is, an adult can take proper care of their clothes/purses/whatever. Garanimals (walmart clothes) are about 4$ a piece. I would rather my kid destroy a 4 dollar shirt than a 20 dollar shirt regardless of how much I made.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
hannefrank17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannefrank17 »

Jeybee27 wrote:Apparently Sierra's sister Sheyenne had sex with a 14yr old and that's who the father of her baby is. According to her ex boyfriend he's always had doubts about the baby's paternity especially now that she's getting older and her skin is only getting darker
I didn't think that Trenton was Bella's dad from the moment she was born. I kind of feel bad for the guy seeing as how his best friend just died and now this.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

Wait I missed something. Is Bella for SURE not Trenton's??
hannefrank17
Amateur
Amateur

Blueberry wrote:Wait I missed something. Is Bella for SURE not Trenton's??
It hasn't been confirmed by either one of them (Sheyenne or Trenton). I just can't see him being the father. She's compared Bella's pictures to both Shey's and Trenton's, and Bella looks like neither one of them in my opinion. All I know is that around the time Bella was conceived, Sheyenne was messing around with someone else and Trenton.

BabyK28
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BabyK28 »

Did Carly (Noah and Caysons mom) delete her account or did I somehow get blocked?
hannefrank17
Amateur
Amateur

BabyK28 wrote:Did Carly (Noah and Caysons mom) delete her account or did I somehow get blocked?
She probably deleted it. She's off and on with her social media.

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Poor trenton has got that little girl's name tattooed on her . and people saying 'well he obviously loves bella and plans on being her dad/in her life' but he can't even stay with sheyenne for more than like a week
hannefrank17
Amateur
Amateur

I have always thought he was the dad rather Trenton. She may as well face the facts and deal with this mess now while Bella is a baby rather than later.

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

the worst part of it all is that the baby is more than likely mixed & sheyenne edits her to be white & blue eyed . no matter who the dad is that's fucked up imo .
hannefrank17
Amateur
Amateur

KimKardashian wrote:the worst part of it all is that the baby is more than likely mixed & sheyenne edits her to be white & blue eyed . no matter who the dad is that's fucked up imo .
I thought I saw a photo with her having brown eyes. She seriously looks biracial.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

hannefrank17 wrote:
KimKardashian wrote:the worst part of it all is that the baby is more than likely mixed & sheyenne edits her to be white & blue eyed . no matter who the dad is that's fucked up imo .
I thought I saw a photo with her having brown eyes. She seriously looks biracial.

There was a picture she posted of her with brown eyes then it was deleted and reposted woth blue eyes lol
Mamajama123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamajama123 »

Has anyone else noticed that the dates she posted on Instagram about her conception with Bella don't add up? Like, she said Bella was conceived February first but her estimated due date was November sixth which would mean she actually conceived around Valentine's Day. I only noticed because I conceived my son on February 5th and was due October 28th so if she did conceive when she says she did then she would have been due before me. She also said that on March 15th at her first ultrasound that she was 6 weeks but if she conceived February first she would have been 8 weeks. I'm not sure if she just doesn't know how conception and due dates are estimated or if she is trying to cover something up. I don't know just seems weird. Also if Bella does end up with brown eyes Trenton is more than likely not the father because two blue/green eyed people can't have a brown eyed baby. Trust me I looked up the odds because I have green eyes and my boyfriend has blue eyes. I really wanted a brown eyed baby but the odds are literally impossible and Both my kids have blue eyes.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

That's definitely a biracial baby. If you're gonna try to claim
A child to be someone else's, at least make sure the guys are the same race lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannefrank17
Amateur
Amateur

Trenton just confirmed that biologically Bella is not his child.
Screenshot_20170118-152131.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”